Do you have a secret crush on a fellow member of USMB?

Vast majority of men don't like to be boytoys.
Men also tend to lose interest in a woman if she is too obedient or has a bit of being too self-confident to challenge everything. After a while this goes on the nuts.

I wasn't going to say anything but there is one person here I have a serious crush on. That Ringel guy just does it for me!
(Does this mean I'm gay??!!)

I got crush on Samson and JW Frogen in that order. I would have them both over easy on rye if I had a choice.

There would be no football on my watch hot stuff,I will take you to hell in the back of Bourke and then some.

This place won't allow me an avatar for some reason but if I had one you would see I am a 26 year old poledancer with buns as tight as brass balls. You do believe me don't you ? :tongue:

Have you engaged in a friendship with this person apart from posting, or is this something that you prefer the other person not know? Has this attraction increased your use of USMB?

It can not be something more then just posting.
I don't live in USA, and will never visit. There exists something called dragnet investigation, I automatically am included in this because of religion. I decline to share all my banking, health and other data with US government.

Some people will see me on their "who has visited this profile page"...
I am not stalking them, but I do "find all threads by this user" function.

Next to Ravi, and I have to say Madeline and Jillian as well, I think I love you most.

Pppsstt, hear that love, they want to know if i have a thing for you?

flirt.gif

GIF_16.gif

This place won't allow me an avatar for some reason but if I had one you would see I am a 26 year old poledancer with buns as tight as brass balls. You do believe me don't you ? :tongue:

Oh I believe you, simply because I want to.

Forum List

Back