Do you have a good memory ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I ask this question a little personal because I really have an elephant memory, I remember everything or almost.
I realized this a few weeks ago with my guests at home that remembered a phrase she said to me 5 years ago she was surprise i remember that how i got her and another 15 years ago phrases with my other guess those moments that I do remember precisely.

And you ?

I ask this question a little personal because I really have an elephant memory, I remember everything or almost.
I realized this a few weeks ago with my guests at home that remembered a phrase she said to me 5 years ago she was surprise i remember that how i got her and another 15 years ago phrases with my other guess those moments that I do remember precisely.

And you ?
I have a great memory.

Uummm, what were we talking about again?

And you ?
I have a great memory.

Uummm, what were we talking about again?
You have to answer if you remember things that happened a very long time ago.

Forum List

Back