Pennsylvania introduces 3rd Gender

2 genders, male and female have served the commonwealth well since it was founded in 1681. The new gender is "X".

I don't see how this is going to better the people's lives here.

Pennsylvania to offer gender-neutral option on state IDs
I don't see how it's any of your damned business what gender someone wishes to identify as -male-female-other. Nor do I see how it would effect you in any way whatsoever.

I remember you! You're the pea brain who things that in same sex relationships one is the wife and one is the husband. So much for credibility, Just leave these PEOPLE the fuck alone and go about your own miserable life!

Last edited:
2 genders, male and female have served the commonwealth well since it was founded in 1681. The new gender is "X".

I don't see how this is going to better the people's lives here.

Pennsylvania to offer gender-neutral option on state IDs
I don't see how it's any of your damned business what gender someone wishes to identify as -male-female-other. Nor do I see how it would effect you in any why whatsoever. I remember you! You're the pea brain who things that in same sex relationships one is the wife and one is the husband. So much for credibility, Just leave these PEOPLE the fuck alone and go about your own miserable life!

upload_2019-8-1_16-26-59.png

This had to be sissy boy Wolf's doing. I can't wait till our illustrious legislature comes out with a how to pamphlet on how to have sensitive sex with one of those half way types. AYFKM? Viva Trump. Keeping it real.

This had to be sissy boy Wolf's doing. I can't wait till our illustrious legislature comes out with a how to pamphlet on how to have sensitive sex with one of those half way types. AYFKM? Viva Trump. Keeping it real.

No pamphlet needed. Just attach a dildo to a jackhammer and go to work.

Forum List

Back