Do you guys realize

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
The future of the conservative movement is going to depend on California?

Not sure how I feel about that.

9d10e7eb66d8658b9796f640f90a3872.jpg

The world isn't divided into a liberal/conservative dichotomy. The Republican Party and the "Conservative movement" are not synonymous either.

The only thing the primary in California will determine is whether this year's Republican nominee will be a religious social conservative, or a populist/nationalist.

The world isn't divided into a liberal/conservative dichotomy. The Republican Party and the "Conservative movement" are not synonymous either.

The only thing the primary in California will determine is whether this year's Republican nominee will be a religious social conservative, or a populist/nationalist.

True but like all vehicles, there is nothing that is a perfect fit.

Would you agree that the stated goals of the GOP are more closely in alignment with conservative values than the Democrats?

Would you agree that the stated goals of the GOP are more closely in alignment with conservative values than the Democrats?

That would depend on what you consider "conservative values".

The future of the conservative movement is going to depend on California?

Not sure how I feel about that.
Reactionaryism conjoined with fear of change, diversity, and dissent is not a ‘movement.’
You're becoming as clueless as rdean and guno. Just another TV watching, CFR munching partisan.

When I first joined here I was under the delusion that you understood what was going on. Silly me.

That would depend on what you consider "conservative values".

Good point….

Forum List

Back