Do some research on people who know Cruz and what they say about him.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I like that he stands for Conservative principles, but I just don't like the guy. He has this sanctimonious lecturing way of talking that's even more annoying than Obumble. But ok he can't be all that bad, can he? So I start reading what people who have known Cruz for years say about him. OUCH! Man this guy must be a certified Grade A dickweed. I mean they REEAAALLY don't like him. Check it out yourself, something is not right about this guy.

I like that he stands for Conservative principles, but I just don't like the guy. He has this sanctimonious lecturing way of talking that's even more annoying than Obumble. But ok he can't be all that bad, can he? So I start reading what people who have known Cruz for years say about him. OUCH! Man this guy must be a certified Grade A dickweed. I mean they REEAAALLY don't like him. Check it out yourself, something is not right about this guy.

Yo, could it be they are Jealous of his brains? Or he stands for the Constitution? Like all of the other idiots elected to office are suppose to do? The Establishment in Washington, hates when someone steps on their toes, and shows their true colors!!!

"GTP"
Cd9RKMKVIAIPoJH.jpg

Forum List

Back