Do You Guys Allow Cats to Have Their Own Accounts?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Because mine is getting way too pushy and in my face about it. :rolleyes:

IMG_20220827_192454_742.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry I was having technical difficulties with trying to move a picture from my phone to my laptop. Hold on, I'm going to edit the OP in a few moments.

I fucking hate technology and love it at the same time, but the OP has been edited now so it makes sense. :auiqs.jpg:

oh! LOL .....so you did it all by yourself? no help from the cat who wants his own account????o_O

Good on you then!:04:

Well first of all, she's a she and second of all she has her own Critter and Instacat account already, or at least that's what she's been telling her feline friends that she has her poker nights with every Friday night.

However, I'm not sure if it's true because I think you have to be at least thirteen, but she's only around eight or nine years old. Of course that's only human years, but maybe they count cat years. Otherwise she would be or close to being dead before she could be able to get them.

Last edited:
Cats don't need the internet or accounts. They get everything they need from their humans doing it for them.

Cats don't need the internet or accounts. They get everything they need from their humans doing it for them.

Tell that to the cat who supposedly has her own Critter and Instacat account.

Got her own mouse I suppose too!!! LOL

Well she does,.. but I don't let her get her paws on it. You see I already told her that if she accidentally clicks something she shouldn't and breaks her computer she'll have to pay for it herself. The problem with that is she doesn't have any pockets because she always runs around the house naked.

Forum List

Back