Do you favor default on debt ceiling limit?

Well, I take that as a no from a very confused person who thinks I should word something to her liking. LMAO!!:lol:

The question you meant to ask is a lie. How do you expect responses when you refuse to accept all the answers?

And I'm not confused at all. You're inability to write a coherent question doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. Merely that you are unable to ask a coherent question.

Please, explain how you can default on the debt ceiling limit.

The question in the OP pins the bogometer.

Raising the debt ceiling is not necessary in order to pay the $20B or so interest due on the national debt.

Well, I take that as a no from a very confused person who thinks I should word something to her liking. LMAO!!:lol:

The question you meant to ask is a lie. How do you expect responses when you refuse to accept all the answers?

And I'm not confused at all. You're inability to write a coherent question doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. Merely that you are unable to ask a coherent question.

Please, explain how you can default on the debt ceiling limit.

I already explained in detail above. Learn to read and magically you will undertsand what other do. LMAO! :lol::lol:

This a simple question, yes or no will do for an answer. Only two men here have responded to the question, (AvorySuds, Liberty), the rest of the cons are cowards to answer the direct question about themselves. Fact is, I think they favor raising the debt ceiling limit, but don't want to get wet pantys by expressing an opinion, a truthful yes or no answer. How about YOU??

Why would anyone want America to get deeper in debt? If you can't pay your bills, you cut spending and/or try to increase revenues. But increasing revenues by raising taxes is not the answer in such a fragile economy. If anything, taxes need to be lowered to jump-start the economy. So that leaves spending cuts. The ball's in Obama's court. If there is a default and the government shuts down, he has to take the blame. He can't blame Bush anymore.

I know it is complicated for you, you are confused & don't know which way to turn. IF you don't increase the debt ceiling you send the nation into default on its obligations, and you "Default." Understand that?

So do you favor increasing the debt ceiling to prevent default or defaulting by not increasing the debt ceiling??

Boy, I hope you undertsand that........:eusa_angel:

Are you claiming there are only 2 options here?

Yes or No ?

That is correct, just two responses, yes,............or no.

Yikes...

Ok, you dishonest lil coward. Is your answer yes or no, imbecile?

How is he a dishonest lil coward for refusing to answer your dishonest question?

The question is understood by everyone else but you, lil confused person, so nothing dishonest, just your lack of preference. LMAO!! Run along, I already put you down as not raising the debt limit and going into default.

SO far not a single person in this thread understands your question as it stands.

So raising the debt ceiling so we can borrow more money so we can pay back the mony we already borrowed,sounds like we already defaulted.

This a simple question, yes or no will do for an answer. Only two men here have responded to the question, (AvorySuds, Liberty), the rest of the cons are cowards to answer the direct question about themselves. Fact is, I think they favor raising the debt ceiling limit, but don't want to get wet pantys by expressing an opinion, a truthful yes or no answer. How about YOU??

You want to debate whether or not the sun will come up tomorrow while we're at it? It's just as pointless.

How is he a dishonest lil coward for refusing to answer your dishonest question?

The question is understood by everyone else but you, lil confused person, so nothing dishonest, just your lack of preference. LMAO!! Run along, I already put you down as not raising the debt limit and going into default.

SO far not a single person in this thread understands your question as it stands.

They don't understand yes or no? Well, can't help the confused. You had no problem answering it here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ave-already-harmed-economy-5.html#post3879607

If I asked the same question, they would still be confused.

You want to debate whether or not the sun will come up tomorrow while we're at it? It's just as pointless.

Just a yes or no. Do you favor default ?

Just a yes or no. Do you favor default ?

I answered "no" in your other thread... do try and keep up. I also don't favor jumping from the roof of the Empire State Building or wandering blindfolded on I-10.

What does it mean to "default" on the debt ceiling limit?

It means if we don't increase the debt ceiling limit, we default on our loans and can't pay the bills.

Does this help you? Do you favor default ? Yes or no?

Unless we cut spending... and no matter what happens spending has to be cut massively or we will in fact default.

So really there is a third option and in the end it's the only option that will not cause the US to default.

It means if we don't increase the debt ceiling limit, we default on our loans and can't pay the bills.

Really,can't pay em mmmmmm Bet we still pay the bills and life goes on as always

Forum List

Back