Biden wants to load trillions more debt on the backs of the taxpayers

Joe Biden signed into law 6 major pieces of legislation to help this country. Republicans, on the other hand, have done nothing 'for' the country, but an awful lot 'to' the country!
Sure, the American Rescue Plan only cost $1.9 trillion.
The infrastructure bill only cost $1 trillion, although one town is supposed to get heated sidewalks, and another is supposed to get an electric ferry.
CHIPS only cost $53 billion.
The Bill Back Better only cost $2 trillion.

Flushing money down the toilet isn't helping this country.

Sure, the American Rescue Plan only cost $1.9 trillion.
The infrastructure bill only cost $1 trillion, although one town is supposed to get heated sidewalks, and another is supposed to get an electric ferry.
CHIPS only cost $53 billion.
The Bill Back Better only cost $2 trillion.

Flushing money down the toilet isn't helping this country.
Hey, at least it is shit 'for' the country! Which is a lot more than what Republicans have done.

Fwl9t95XoAMUMxO

Neither party does. Dems are tax and spend. Republicans are borrow and spend.

I can see both. If you can't, that's on you.
Most republican voters know that republicans spend too much. We wish there was something we could do about it. But wow, every time a dumbbunny republican president signs an awful spending bill, the people you vote for scream that they wanted to spend 30 to 50% more. Instead of crying when republicans mention spending, why don't you ask yourself if a democrat president would actually let the country burn rather than cut spending. The debt ceiling is bs theater, and republicans would be run out on a rail if they actually did something, but if Biden doesn't raise the debt ceiling because spending cuts are attached, what does that tell you.

Most republican voters know that republicans spend too much. We wish there was something we could do about it. But wow, every time a dumbbunny republican president signs an awful spending bill, the people you vote for scream that they wanted to spend 30 to 50% more. Instead of crying when republicans mention spending, why don't you ask yourself if a democrat president would actually let the country burn rather than cut spending. The debt ceiling is bs theater, and republicans would be run out on a rail if they actually did something, but if Biden doesn't raise the debt ceiling because spending cuts are attached, what does that tell you.
The debt ceiling has to be raised. Now. There is no other option. This is political theater and that's it. Playing to the base.

The two parties have to grow up, drop the fucking ego and work together. We're damn near out of time.

When I say that, all I ever get is, "THEY have to give in first", from both ends. The two ends are killing us, in real time.

Who's going to be the adult in the room?

The debt ceiling has to be raised. Now. There is no other option. This is political theater and that's it. Playing to the base.

The two parties have to grow up, drop the fucking ego and work together. We're damn near out of time.

When I say that, all I ever get is, "THEY have to give in first", from both ends. The two ends are killing us, in real time.

Who's going to be the adult in the room?
It’s always the Republicans who give in. This time it has to be the Democrats. The Republicans agreed on a bill that raises the debt ceiling but also incorporates modest spending cuts. If Biden refuses to agree on a bill that raises the debt ceiling because it puts a MINIMAL restriction on out of control spending, then it’s the Dems fault.

It’s always the Republicans who give in. This time it has to be the Democrats. The Republicans agreed on a bill that raises the debt ceiling but also incorporates modest spending cuts. If Biden refuses to agree on a bill that raises the debt ceiling because it puts a MINIMAL restriction on out of control spending, then it’s the Dems fault.
As I predicted. And the Dems say the same thing: "It's THEIR turn".

Holding the economy hostage is wrong. Any honest person knows that.

As I predicted. And the Dems say the same thing: "It's THEIR turn".

Holding the economy hostage is wrong. Any honest person knows that.
But in this case, it would be the Dems’ fault. The Republicans came up with a bill to raise the debt ceiling. It is now Biden holding The economy hostage.

Come on. Biden's ready to go, the GQP is holding it up.

Just be honest.
Wow. You just said it’s “both sides,“ and then you say it’s the GOP holding it up. Be honest that you blame only ONE side.

The GOP presented their agreement, with some much-needed spending cuts. All Biden has to do is agree. It would be done by tomorrow.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden denounced “MAGA Republicans in Congress” on Wednesday in a speech where he contrasted his economic agenda with the GOP's amid an escalating standoff over the debt ceiling.

“You and the American people should know about the competing economic visions of the country that are really at stake right now,” Biden said at a union training facility in Accokeek, Maryland. “Just two days ago, the speaker of the House, Kevin McCarthy, went to Wall Street to drive home the MAGA economic vision for America."

“He proposed a huge cuts [to] programs that millions of hardworking and middle class Americans count on,” Biden said, calling McCarthy’s agenda “the same old trickle down dressed up in MAGA clothing.”

“President Biden, Leader Schumer, and Leader Jeffries agree that we won’t negotiate over default and Republicans should pass a clean bill like they did three times in the previous administration,” according to a readout of the call shared by the White House.

Comment:
Democrats are relentless liars.
Democrats do not give a fxck about the middle class.
In fact, Joe Biden's far left economic policies have hurt Americans with his high inflation and high interest rates and a falling stock market.
The greedy corrupt Democrat Party treats the Taxpayers like their Slaves who they load an infinite amount of government debt upon.

Both sides are "relentless liars", and they get away with it because the voters are "relentlessly ignorant".

I doubt most politicians give a flying fuck about anyone other than themselves.

Biden's "far left economic policies"... are you fucking kidding me? Do you even know what a "far left economic policy" is? No.

The greedy corrupt Democrat Party, but you'll vote for the greedy corrupt Republican Party, says everything we need to know about partisan bullshit posts like this.

No truth, just "other side BAD, BAD, BAD" Repeat, repeat, repeat over and over and over again, day in, day out, day in day out.... don't you get bored of this SHIT?

Forum List

Back