Do You Exist?

I'll admit that I don't think that I can prove to the rest of you that I exist.

No matter what I may say or claim, any of you could justifiably counter that I could be nobody else simply posing as me. Even my history at USMB could just be evidence of a long-term ruse to make you all think I'm me.

:eusa_think: If I published my long-form birth certificate and a scan of my passport, words and images on paper are just words and images on paper.

Who certifies that the certification is genuine? :dunno: Are any of us truly certifiable?

If it does nothing else, the internet shows just how mailable published words and images can be, especially when an agenda is at stake.

Who the fuck? :uhh:

Google Search = 'AVG-JOE'

The probability that you can be aware of your location and type a nonrandom post without existing is extremely small.

BTW If I don't exist then who are you posting to.................Because nobody is really here.

The probability that you can be aware of your location and type a nonrandom post without existing is extremely small.

Unless I'm an imposter with intent of malice. :muahaha:

I'm not, of course, but human intellect certainly skews the probabilities.

I'll admit that I don't think that I can prove to the rest of you that I exist.

No matter what I may say or claim, any of you could justifiably counter that I could be nobody else simply posing as me. Even my history at USMB could just be evidence of a long-term ruse to make you all think I'm me.

:eusa_think: If I published my long-form birth certificate and a scan of my passport, words and images on paper are just words and images on paper.

Who certifies that the certification is genuine? :dunno: Are any of us truly certifiable?

If it does nothing else, the internet shows just how mailable published words and images can be, especially when an agenda is at stake.

Who the fuck? :wtf:

Google Search = 'AVG-JOE'
Words and images have been mailable for as long as we've had a Post Office.

Therefore, your existence is worth 43 cents.

I'm not sure.

For the longest time, I saw your picture and thought that your dogs were on the back of a bike and you had a prosthetic arm.

Then I realized that it was a jeep. Also that I needed to get my eyes checked.

Forum List

Back