Do You Disagree With Not Being Able To Buy/Own A Tank?

How about nuclear weapons?

Is the reasoning sound not to have those available and/or otherwise accessible to citizens?

Why/why not?

Why Not?

Because I probably cannot afford them.

On the other hand, if I could afford them, to protect my home, like, say, The White House, then I'm sure it would be OK.

Since you asked, I'll return the favor: What business is it of yours to tell me what security measures I need?

Is the reasoning sound not to have those available and/or otherwise accessible to citizens?

Why/why not?

Why Not?

On the other hand, if I could afford them, to protect my home, like, say, The White House, then I'm sure it would be OK.

Since you asked, I'll return the favor: What business is it of yours to tell me what security measures I need?

It was never a question about what security measures anyone needs; it's an exercise in logic on the Constitution.

This is off topic too, but Blackhawk and you other guys talking about rush hour traffic and parking reminded me of this story. Give it a read, you'll like it :eusa_angel:

The Ballad of Jake and Ten Ton Molly

Last edited:
Either Marc has me on ignore or he is choosing to ignore my facts

I have no one on ignore.

Ignores are for the mentally abused.

I'm able to ignore a member w/o having them on ignore.

I have debunked everything you have thrown out so far. They are ALL legal to own. With permits and actually having someone willing to sell them to you

Actually, you're legally allowed to own the EMPTY TUBE after it has already been fired.

I have yet to find anyplace that says you can legally own an active missile.

Why/why not?

Why Not?

It was never a question about what security measures anyone needs; it's an exercise in logic on the Constitution.

This is off topic too, but Blackhawk and you other guys talking about rush hour traffic and parking reminded me of this story. Give it a read, you'll like it :eusa_angel:

Ok, then yes.

My strict interpretation of the Constitution is that US citizens have given themselves the right to be armed, with ANY arms, they choose to use.

US Citizens can also repeal or alter this right, i.e., they can amend the Constitution.

However, niether the Executive can enforce rules that are unconstitutional, nor can the Legislature pass laws in conflict with the constitution. Ironically, the potential for any branch of government acting Ex-consitutionally is precisely the reason US Citizens have given themselves the right to be armed.

Last edited:
I have no one on ignore.

Ignores are for the mentally abused.

I'm able to ignore a member w/o having them on ignore.

I have debunked everything you have thrown out so far. They are ALL legal to own. With permits and actually having someone willing to sell them to you

Actually, you're legally allowed to own the EMPTY TUBE after it has already been fired.

Have you been shopping for an active missile?

Have you been shopping for an active missile?

You got one for sale?

Why Not?

Ok, then yes.

My strict interpretation of the Constitution is that US citizens have given themselves the right to be armed, with ANY arms, they choose to use.

US Citizens can also repeal or alter this right, i.e., they can amend the Constituion.

However, niether the Executive can enforce rules that are unconstitutional, nor can the Legislature pass laws in conflict with the constitution. Ironically, the potential for any branch of government acting Ex-consitutionally is precisely the reason US Citizens have given themselves the right to be armed.

Do citizens have the right to carry their firearms wherever they go?

Ok, then yes.

US Citizens can also repeal or alter this right, i.e., they can amend the Constituion.

Do citizens have the right to carry their firearms wherever they go?

No, this is not a constitutional right.

You can buy a tank. Lots of military clubs have a Sherman tank somewhere. You can even drive it around on your own property. You can't buy explosives but the radical lefties consider old time anarchists like Bill Ayers, who should be doing time in federal prison, to be a folk hero.

I have a neighbour a couple of streets away from my home who owns a tank.

It's always park on his driveway.... nice tank... he was in the Vietnam war I think... with Australia..

It's different to see that tank park there when I drive through .... It's different from the things you see in this neighbourhood.

It's always park on his driveway.... nice tank... he was in the Vietnam war I think... with Australia..

It's different to see that tank park there when I drive through .... It's different from the things you see in this neighbourhood.

Yeah, and if he does own a tank, you can bet that the munitions on it are no longer in working order.

Yeah, and if he does own a tank, you can bet that the munitions on it are no longer in working order.

Well... yes ... I agree. In my hood things are uppity kind of snobbish .... I dont know how is over there ...but yes :)

Maybe it was a Tanksgiving preent...?

Maybe it was a Tanksgiving preent...?

heheehhe:D may be LOL ..... I like to see it there though ... it's like going back to the 1960s

He is very proud of it!:D

Well... yes ... I agree. In my hood things are uppity kind of snobbish .... I dont know how is over there ...but yes :)

I bet a nice coat of glossy black paint on the tank would help.

I will try to take a photo of my neighbour's tank ...I don't promise when ...I will try! Some of these days. :)

Forum List

Back