Do You Consider the Destruction of Israel a "Personal Tragedy?"

You are deflecting Georgie. We are talking about racism, and the Filipinos (maybe even though you live in the Los Angeles area aren't aware that they is how they are referred to -- type in Filipino in Google) happen to enjoy living in Israel where they have churches to go to and even their own shops selling goods from the Philippines. Compare that to what they have in Muslim countries. Tell us how many churches there are in Muslim countries that the Filipinos can attend on Sunday for Mass. tell us how wonderful they treat the Filiipina women working as maids there. Nobody is stopping you from finding out about this, are they? And while you are checking up on the Filipinos, why not check up on how the Hindus working in Muslim countries are treated like slaves. Meanwhile, if the Arabs didn't start that third Intifada and start killing Jews, they would still be allowed to work in Israel. Tell us why even some Muslim countries have kicked these Palestinian workers out. Perhaps it is you, Georgie, being a two-bit anti-Semite who is on the wrong side of history. People would have to be awfully dumb to think you actually are crying over these "Palestinians."
You should tell the Vatican all about Israel's love for Filipinos.

"This time the father did not arrive with a last-minute decision snatched from a judge to take her off the plane. Ofek Castillo, 4 years old – of Philippine origin but who was born and so far has only lived in Israel – was expelled with her mother Nancy on a flight from Ben Gurion airport, whose final destination was Manila. On Thursday 25, even the extreme attempt made the week before through Acri – the Association for civil rights in Israel – proved useless.

"And so, for the first time against the children of foreign immigrant workers, that hard line has been applied that for some time has been discussed in Israel. And it is a first that particularly disturbs the 50,000 Filipino Catholics working in the country, who now fear the same thing can happen to dozens of others of their children."

Israel, Discrimination Against Filipino Catholics: the Ofek Case - Vatican Insider

Israel was created for Jews, i.e., the "chosen people."
All other races and nationalities are inferior.

The deflection your provide of Arab states being even more overtly racist than Israel doesn't change the inherent racism of a Jewish state. And it's Israel who depends on $8 million per day from US taxpayers for its survival.
Poor Georgie doesn't seem to realize that so many Israelis have tried to stop this from happening. Perhaps Georgie thinks that this is worse than the Muslims who are busy murdering the Catholics in the Philippines. What's your take on this, Georgie? I think Georgie is a little confused here. It is the Muslims who are the ones who think they are Chosen and the ones who are to bring Islam to the entire world. Being a good Dhimwit, Georgie would have no problem with that. By the way, Georgie, did you know that a Black person is referred to in Arabic as a slave? And tell us, Georgie, regardless of what is happening with the Filipino children, does this take away how horribly the foreign workers, including Filipinos are treated in Muslim countries? And let us not forget that many young Hispanics who were brought here at a very, very young age and know nothing about living anyplace else would be sent back to the country in which they were born if they were caught living here. I have to say that the following from Georgie reminds me of the typical stuff one finds on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites......

I am sure the readers will see how racists the Israelis are when viewing this video. Perhaps Georgie can shows us one originating from some Muslim country along the same vein.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emmy82tFT30]A Chinese Jewish wedding in Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]
"At the heart of this story is one of the most hidden faces of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict: a foreign labor law that was written thinking more about safeguarding the Jewishness of the State of Israel than respecting a fundamental human right such as the right to a family."

Israel, Discrimination Against Filipino Catholics: the Ofek Case - Vatican Insider

I wonder if you can connect the dots between racist Jews safeguarding the Jewishness of the State of Israel today with racist crackers safeguarding the Whiteness of South Africa, North Carolina, and Texas half-a-century ago?

You can whine and bitch 'till you're red in the neck about "Muslims murdering Catholics in the Philippines" but you really should clean your own stye first; start with US Christians murdering Muslims for money in places like Yemen, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Unless you're ignorant and hypocritical?

I wonder if you can connect the dots between racist Jews safeguarding the Jewishness of the State of Israel today with racist crackers safeguarding the Whiteness of South Africa, North Carolina, and Texas half-a-century ago?
There is noting raciest about it.
All countries have immigration laws.
Is the USA granting green cards for everyone who works inside it's borders ?
The USA never deports people ?
Are all the foreign works citizens of the United States ?

I have no interests either personal or finiancial in Israel so no way could it be a personal tragedy to me no matter what happens there.

The USA doesn't favor Christian immigrants above all others.
The Jewish State favors the "chosen people" above all others.

how many jews can immigrate to iran, saudi arabia, jordan, lebanon, libya, UAE, iraq, quatar, egypt, syria?

oh right.. .they can't.

So?

I so loath any post that proports to tell me what people think based on polls.

Even if I agree with the poll, I ask myself what the point of the post really is.

It cannot be to arrive at any higher truth.

Public opinion is fickle and spins with the winds of change.

Today one opinion dominates and then one dramatic event can turn around public opinion.

Debating about whether or not some poll is right serves no purpose whatever except to give partisans another content free opportunity to insult each other.

I'm right!

No, you're a poopy-head!

No, you are!

Am not!

Are too!

And so and so on...

Last edited:
You should tell the Vatican all about Israel's love for Filipinos.

"This time the father did not arrive with a last-minute decision snatched from a judge to take her off the plane. Ofek Castillo, 4 years old – of Philippine origin but who was born and so far has only lived in Israel – was expelled with her mother Nancy on a flight from Ben Gurion airport, whose final destination was Manila. On Thursday 25, even the extreme attempt made the week before through Acri – the Association for civil rights in Israel – proved useless.

"And so, for the first time against the children of foreign immigrant workers, that hard line has been applied that for some time has been discussed in Israel. And it is a first that particularly disturbs the 50,000 Filipino Catholics working in the country, who now fear the same thing can happen to dozens of others of their children."

The deflection your provide of Arab states being even more overtly racist than Israel doesn't change the inherent racism of a Jewish state. And it's Israel who depends on $8 million per day from US taxpayers for its survival.
Poor Georgie doesn't seem to realize that so many Israelis have tried to stop this from happening. Perhaps Georgie thinks that this is worse than the Muslims who are busy murdering the Catholics in the Philippines. What's your take on this, Georgie? I think Georgie is a little confused here. It is the Muslims who are the ones who think they are Chosen and the ones who are to bring Islam to the entire world. Being a good Dhimwit, Georgie would have no problem with that. By the way, Georgie, did you know that a Black person is referred to in Arabic as a slave? And tell us, Georgie, regardless of what is happening with the Filipino children, does this take away how horribly the foreign workers, including Filipinos are treated in Muslim countries? And let us not forget that many young Hispanics who were brought here at a very, very young age and know nothing about living anyplace else would be sent back to the country in which they were born if they were caught living here. I have to say that the following from Georgie reminds me of the typical stuff one finds on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites......

I am sure the readers will see how racists the Israelis are when viewing this video. Perhaps Georgie can shows us one originating from some Muslim country along the same vein.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emmy82tFT30]A Chinese Jewish wedding in Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]
"At the heart of this story is one of the most hidden faces of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict: a foreign labor law that was written thinking more about safeguarding the Jewishness of the State of Israel than respecting a fundamental human right such as the right to a family."

You can whine and bitch 'till you're red in the neck about "Muslims murdering Catholics in the Philippines" but you really should clean your own stye first; start with US Christians murdering Muslims for money in places like Yemen, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

So Georgie Boy, why do you think all those Muslims were allowed into places like Germany in the first place if not for their labor? Why not tell us how eager Germany was to give these Muslims citizenship even though Muslim children were born there? It also appears that you don't have any problems with other countries bringing in people to work, such as the oil-rich Gulf states, where the workers would never be able to attain citizenship even if they wanted it. It also seems that Georgie has no problem with the Muslim countries safeguarding their own countries as staying Muslim in character, even going so far as to not allow Houses of Worship built for their foreign workers, such as we see in Saudi Arabia.. Isn't it sad that the Pope doesn't speak up about the Muslims murdering Catholics in the Philippines, nor does he speak up about Muslims murdering Catholics and other Christians in Muslim countries. I guess the Vatican thinks it is more important to talk about the children, and we have no way of knowing what the contracts say about these people coming in to Israel to work about having children during their time in Israel. So tell us, Georgie, which is worse -- sending Catholic children back to the Philippines by the Israelis or killing Catholics by the Muslims? I wonder if Georgie would be kind enough to show us something about American Christians murdering for money in Yemen, Iraq and Afghanistan. I am beginning to wonder if Georgie is even an American since he seems to have a very low opinion of our troops who really did not sign up for tremendous salaries? Were you born here, Georgie?

how many jews can immigrate to iran, saudi arabia, jordan, lebanon, libya, UAE, iraq, quatar, egypt, syria?

oh right.. .they can't.

The idea of withdrawing Israel but leaving Israelis has yet to go mainstream, but there have been hints. Palestinian National Authority Prime Minister Salam Fayyad said as much at the Aspen Ideas Festival in July, when he declared that Jews would be welcomed in a future Palestinian state.

Palestine's Jewish minority by Bill Glucroft - Common Ground News Service

Even Hamas has stated that the Jews can stay.

oh right.. .they can't.
And since Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, et al, are racist it only stands to reason Israel should be racist?
If you don't support Muslim racism, why do you feel obligated to defend the Jewish state?

So?
Any State designed to favor one race/religion above all others is inherently undemocratic.
Israel favors Jews above all others.
So why do you defend Israel?
Are you anxious for the Second Coming?

So?
Any State designed to favor one race/religion above all others is inherently undemocratic.
All I know is what I read on the Internet and USMB. Manesseh's descendents are destined to build the Third Temple. How 'bout them apples?

I so loath any post that proports to tell me what people think based on polls.

Even if I agree with the poll, I ask myself what the point of the post really is.

It cannot be to arrive at any higher truth.

Public opinion is fickle and spins with the winds of change.

Today one opinion dominates and then one dramatic event can turn around public opinion.

Debating about whether or not some poll is right serves no purpose whatever except to give partisans another content free opportunity to insult each other.

I'm right!

No, you're a poopy-head!

No, you are!

Am not!

Are too!

And so and so on...
Poopy-Head:

Kindly confine your lucid, rational insights to yourself.
Are you under the impression any of us on USMB are looking for wisdom?
Please, get help.

A Chinese Jewish wedding in Jerusalem - YouTube

So Georgie Boy, why do you think all those Muslims were allowed into places like Germany in the first place if not for their labor? Why not tell us how eager Germany was to give these Muslims citizenship even though Muslim children were born there? It also appears that you don't have any problems with other countries bringing in people to work, such as the oil-rich Gulf states, where the workers would never be able to attain citizenship even if they wanted it. It also seems that Georgie has no problem with the Muslim countries safeguarding their own countries as staying Muslim in character, even going so far as to not allow Houses of Worship built for their foreign workers, such as we see in Saudi Arabia.. Isn't it sad that the Pope doesn't speak up about the Muslims murdering Catholics in the Philippines, nor does he speak up about Muslims murdering Catholics and other Christians in Muslim countries. I guess the Vatican thinks it is more important to talk about the children, and we have no way of knowing what the contracts say about these people coming in to Israel to work about having children during their time in Israel. So tell us, Georgie, which is worse -- sending Catholic children back to the Philippines by the Israelis or killing Catholics by the Muslims? I wonder if Georgie would be kind enough to show us something about American Christians murdering for money in Yemen, Iraq and Afghanistan. I am beginning to wonder if Georgie is even an American since he seems to have a very low opinion of our troops who really did not sign up for tremendous salaries? Were you born here, Georgie?
Born in Michigan and raised in California, Hossie.
Are you authentically confused about the number of innocent human beings who've been murdered by "our troops" since Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med 1992;327:931–6.)"

Do you celebrate killing children for money?

MMS: Error

The fact that Muslims murder Catholics in the Philippines or deny Catholics the right to worship in Saudi Arabia (a US backed dictatorship) doesn't justify Israel's continued occupation of Palestine. Surely you've noticed only one country on this planet kills thousands of innocent human beings thousands of miles from its homeland? Surely you've noticed Israel's role in facilitating our control over Arab oil production and distribution?

Unless you were born in Israel...

So?

Israel was designed to guarantee equal rights to all of its citizens. In all countries, despite legal guarantees of equal rights, minorities often feel and sometimes are disadvantaged, and Israel is no exception here, but Israel has done a better job than most democracies in providing and protecting equal rights for its minorities. Not only is Arabic an official language of Israel and every Knesset since the founding of the state had Arab Israeli members, but Arab Israelis are better represented in proportion to their percentage of the population in the Knesset than African Americans are in the US Congress or than minorities are in the British or French parliaments.

Arab Israelis have been ministers in several Israeli governments, have risen to high ranks in the police and IDF and in many government ministries, have been ambassadors and have held seats on the Supreme Court. They are guaranteed by law seats on the boards of directors of government owned corporation in proportion to their numbers in the population.

No country is more vigilant in not only protecting equal rights for its minorities, but in trying to provide equal opportunities for them, and no country is more self critical of its failures in these areas. Because recent studies showed lower levels of academic achievement for most Arab Israelis who chose to attend Arab language schools, funding regulations have been changed so that in the future more money will be spent per capita on Arab Israeli school children than on other Israeli children. Because of a recent study that showed Arab Israelis are under represented in academia, Israel's colleges and universities now have outreach programs that attempt to entice qualified Arab Israelis to choose an academic career.

Israel has a distinctly Jewish character precisely because it is a democracy and has a large Jewish majority, just as the US has a distinctly Christian character because it is a democracy that has a large Christian majority. There is no rational basis for claiming Israel is not a democracy just because its sabbath is on Saturday.

Or we could blame Zionists for inflicting a Jewish state by force of arms on two-thirds of the population of Palestine in 1948. Jews owned 7% of the land of Palestine in 1948 yet received 55% from the UN partition plan. Zionists made it clear they wanted all the land between the Mediterranean and the Jordan for decades before the UN got involved.

What's next...Damascus?
Get yer facts straight,Georgie.
78% of the Palestine Mandate was given to the Hashemites of Saudi Arabia (the rulers of what is known as the Kingdom of Jordan now.) for their helping the British in World War I. The other 22% was supposed to be divided in half -- 11% to the Jews, 11% to the Arabs. The Jews accepted this, but the Arabs didn't and that is why all those Arab armies tried to destroy Israel in 1948. Are you by any chance trying to change history?

You are rewriting history. No Arab country attacked Israel in 1948.

Which countries did?

Israel was designed to guarantee equal rights to all of its citizens.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rud19ytcPS8]Israel's Destruction of the Bedouin Village Al-Arakib - YouTube[/ame]

Get yer facts straight,Georgie.
78% of the Palestine Mandate was given to the Hashemites of Saudi Arabia (the rulers of what is known as the Kingdom of Jordan now.) for their helping the British in World War I. The other 22% was supposed to be divided in half -- 11% to the Jews, 11% to the Arabs. The Jews accepted this, but the Arabs didn't and that is why all those Arab armies tried to destroy Israel in 1948. Are you by any chance trying to change history?

You are rewriting history. No Arab country attacked Israel in 1948.

Which countries did?

Good question. Who attacked Israel?

oh right.. .they can't.

The idea of withdrawing Israel but leaving Israelis has yet to go mainstream, but there have been hints. Palestinian National Authority Prime Minister Salam Fayyad said as much at the Aspen Ideas Festival in July, when he declared that Jews would be welcomed in a future Palestinian state.

Even Hamas has stated that the Jews can stay.
"A major division is settlements.

"President Obama wants an immediate halt (Sept. 2009), while Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will agree at most to a partial pause. Even left-leaning Israelis feel the American demand is too much too soon; a 35-year problem shouldn’t be hurried.

"There are now more than 285,000 settlers in the West Bank beyond East Jerusalem.

"Though many might be coaxed back to Israel proper following an agreement with the Palestinians, a menacing minority has made clear its intention of preventing peace at any price, while simultaneously claiming to be a non-issue.

"However this minority can become a non-issue if Israeli, Palestinian and international negotiators re-think the path to peace."

Forum List

Back