Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo and why?

jillian said:
Ever hear the expression "don't try to teach a pig to talk. You won't succeed and you'll just annoy the pig?"

(Not implying Pale is a pig, btw....... so no insult intended).

I do not intend to change Pale's views. If he hates Mexicans, he hates Mexicans. But there is no need to subject the rest of us to mindless nonsense.

Everyone else kept the discussion at a reasonable level, Pale decided to make everyone associated with this board--including you and I--look a little worse with his inane rants.

Just so long as you understand that it's not that Pale doesn't understand that what he says is offensive. He's fully tuned in to that. In fact, it's probably intentional.

Pale's comments on my User CP made the affects of my words very clear. The whole thing played out very similar to jillian's pig analogy.

Whether or not he cares is not the whole issue to me. Even if he printed out my post and wiped his ass with it, I feel better knowing that I at least something.

1549 said:
I do not intend to change Pale's views. If he hates Mexicans, he hates Mexicans. But there is no need to subject the rest of us to mindless nonsense.

Everyone else kept the discussion at a reasonable level, Pale decided to make everyone associated with this board--including you and I--look a little worse with his inane rants.

I don't think anyone else's opinions reflect on anyone but them. And my point was kinda like Clay's....Pale doesn't much care what others may think of his opinions. And he's entitled to vent as much as the rest of us. ;)

1549 said:

Pale's comments on my User CP made the affects of my words very clear. The whole thing played out very similar to jillian's pig analogy.

Whether or not he cares is not the whole issue to me. Even if he printed out my post and wiped his ass with it, I feel better knowing that I at least something.
So if someone decided your comments posted to this board were inane, you'd shut up?

If someone judges me based on what someone else on this message board posts, then I don't much care what their opinion of me is anyways.

The ClayTaurus said:
So if someone decided your comments posted to this board were inane, you'd shut up?

If someone judges me based on what someone else on this message board posts, then I don't much care what their opinion of me is anyways.

No I would not shut up. People on this board have thought my comments were inane and they let know all about it. Really no different than what I did to Pale.

1549 said:
No I would not shut up. People on this board have thought my comments were inane and they let know all about it. Really no different than what I did to Pale.
Fair enough. Just so long as you understand the fine line you're walking.

To be crystal clear: There is a huge difference between arguing against and even ripping someone's opinion, and telling them they shouldn't really be allowed to post it.

Btw, I can't wait until you meet William. I'm stocking up on popcorn for that day.

1549 said:

Well 1549 whatever, your arrogance is only exceded by your liberal psychobabble. Both of which I detest. And if there's ANYTHING I can do to PISS YOU OFF, I'll do it.

You can kiss my lilly white ass mother fucker. You got that? I could give a flying fuck WHAT you think of me or my opinion. I'm glad it rattles your cage.

Now get the fuck over it, or get the fuck off of here ya fucking newbie.

Abbey Normal said:
To be crystal clear: There is a huge difference between arguing against and even ripping someone's opinion, and telling them they shouldn't really be allowed to post it.

Btw, I can't wait until you meet William. I'm stocking up on popcorn for that day.
I'm not sure why... he never defends his initial post. Or really even follows up on it much at all. At most, he seems to use this board to advertise his beliefs, not debate/defend them. 1549's cries would be met with silence.

The ClayTaurus said:
Just so long as you understand that it's not that Pale doesn't understand that what he says is offensive. He's fully tuned in to that. In fact, it's probably intentional.

The point is, he doesn't care. Not in the slightest.

You called it right on the money Clay. Gotta give you pos rep for that.

1549 said:
First of all, you need to chill on your anti-latino shit. Those who come to this nation are hardly the invaders you propose they are. Most come here looking for more money and wealth than they have in there native lands. That is a very American concept.

People went all out against Italians when they moved here, claiming that many were illegal and that others were breeding crime. Have they assimilated? Yes, and America has adapted to there presence and our culture today has many Italian elements. It happens with all groups of immigrants. That is why we have so many different styles of food, music, etc.

America is not a white protestant steak eating nation that allows others to live as guests. We are a culture of people from different backgrounds always adapting and adjusting to an influx of new cultures and ideas.

No matter how much you hate the idea of latinos building homes in your precious white America, it will happen. The current American culture will continually blend with the incoming cultures of the newcomers. You will be absolutely powerless to stop it...so you might as well buy a pack of corona order a burrito, and enjoy.

Hey bob,
You kinda miss the point don't cha.

These so called immigrants aren't that at all, they are guest workers that send the nontaxed cash they make to the country they pledge allegiance to.... and it's not ours. In fact, their country is at war with ours, listen to the rhetoric from LA RAZA or LULAC. They actually think that the numerous states either bought and payed for or won still belong to them. What is really funny is that these same dimwits think that if given to them and the Americans would leave, that somehow they would maintain a state like California.......hahahahaha, really. Take a look at Mexico, is there anything over there that would compell someone to believe that they could maintain anything worthwhile? If you don't think we are at war, take a hike across the border and see how long your New Jersey ass lasts. Or for that matter, take a walk through a "latino" neighborhood in L.A. after dark and see what happens to you.

I lived in a Hispanic neighborhood in Denver for 7 years, I heard gunshots almost everynight. My adopted family that lived in the house in front of mine were the Garcias.....American born Mexicans. They loved America and hated Mexico and the "wetbacks"(their term) that came to this country to rip it off. They accepted me because they heard the sound of Santana coming from my house before we met..... they actually told me that.

Your assinine conclusion that "America is not a white protestant steak eating nation" tells me everything I need to know about you and your white guilt. That and the picture of that sinus plagued idiot you have for your avatar, does it get any worse than "lay lady lay, lay your ass across my filthy brass bed'' or whatever he says, who knows? You need a Dylan to english interpreter to understand anything he says. Easily one of the worst voices ever allowed to make a record. :smoke:

sitarro said:
That and the picture of that sinus plagued idiot you have for your avatar, does it get any worse than "lay lady lay, lay you ass across my filthy brass bed'' or whatever he says, who knows? You need a Dylan to english interpreter to understand anything he says. Easily one of the worst voices ever allowed to make a record. :smoke:
:rotflmao:

The ClayTaurus said:

Hey Clay ,

Remember how I judged you on how you wear your hat, the car you drive and the music you listen to? I still do.....hahahahahaha, just kidding buddy, you're alright in my book. :laugh:

sitarro said:
Hey Clay ,

Remember how I judged you on how you wear your hat, the car you drive and the music you listen to? I still do.....hahahahahaha, just kidding buddy, you're alright in my book. :laugh:
*taps you on the shoulder* I'm over HERE old man!

The ClayTaurus said:
*taps you on the shoulder* I'm over HERE old man!

I knew you were back there, I could smell the chipotle breath ....shouldn't sneak up on a old man in Texas, especially if his shirt is out of his pants....we have concealed weapon permits here. :2guns:

sitarro said:
I knew you were back there, I could smell the chipotle breath ....shouldn't sneak up on a old man in Texas, especially if his shirt is out of his pants....we have concealed weapon permits here. :2guns:
You can keep your shirt and your "gun" in your pants, buddy. I want nothin' ta do with 'em :beer:

The ClayTaurus said:
You can keep your shirt and your "gun" in your pants, buddy. I want nothin' ta do with 'em :beer:

I was smoking a cigar at the tobacco shop with a bunch of the regulars when a guy came up with his gal on a Harley. He went in the humidor and picked up a few sticks and came out to pay. One of the guys recognized him as the owner of a local pawn and gun shop and asked him what he carried while riding. He pulled out a 22 magnum, 5 shot derringer and said he usually carries a Glock 40 caliber. His wife carries a compact 9mm. Out of the 10 guys in the store 9 were packing, mostly Glocks and S&Ws. It would be funny to see some crack head come in and try to rob that place.

It's a day at the range and a simple test to get that permit, oh and 75 dollars and a clean record.

I like my Glock 30, 10 45 caliber rounds in a very compact size(4 " barrel). Amazingly accurate for such a small barrel. :D

Pale Rider said:
Well 1549 whatever, your arrogance is only exceded by your liberal psychobabble. Both of which I detest. And if there's ANYTHING I can do to PISS YOU OFF, I'll do it.

You can kiss my lilly white ass mother fucker. You got that? I could give a flying fuck WHAT you think of me or my opinion. I'm glad it rattles your cage.

Now get the fuck over it, or get the fuck off of here ya fucking newbie.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pale Rider again.

LMAO

sitarro said:
I was smoking a cigar at the tobacco shop with a bunch of the regulars when a guy came up with his gal on a Harley. He went in the humidor and picked up a few sticks and came out to pay. One of the guys recognized him as the owner of a local pawn and gun shop and asked him what he carried while riding. He pulled out a 22 magnum, 5 shot derringer and said he usually carries a Glock 40 caliber. His wife carries a compact 9mm. Out of the 10 guys in the store 9 were packing, mostly Glocks and S&Ws. It would be funny to see some crack head come in and try to rob that place.

It's a day at the range and a simple test to get that permit, oh and 75 dollars and a clean record.

I like my Glock 30, 10 45 caliber rounds in a very compact size(4 " barrel). Amazingly accurate for such a small barrel. :D

A Glock is a toy. I carry a Kimber Ultra II. I only trust the best, with my life.

Forum List

Back