Do you celebrate Cinco de Mayo and why?

ScreamingEagle said:
So all they have to do to add a Mexican fiesta to our culture is appeal to the party-goer types?

lol, doubt the muslims will ever get a holiday celebration...

Any time I can buy a beer for 25 cents, I celebrate the hell out of everything. 5 May appeals to my poor college student economy. I can get "toe up, from the flo up" on about $3. That's a wonderful occasion in my book. Send the illegals back, but let's keep the Cinco de Mayo.

onthefence said:
Any time I can buy a beer for 25 cents, I celebrate the hell out of everything. 5 May appeals to my poor college student economy. I can get "toe up, from the flo up" on about $3. That's a wonderful occasion in my book. Send the illegals back, but let's the Cinco de Mayo.

Sad commentary. What a picture I now have of your character... :alco: So if they sold nickel beers for Hitler's birthday, you'd celebrate that to?

Your last name kennedy?

Pale Rider said:
Sad commentary. What a picture I now have of your character... :alco: So if they sold nickel beers for Hitler's birthday, you'd celebrate that to?

Your last name kennedy?

Surely you're not likening a little bit of fun and tequila on Cinqo de Mayo to celebrating Hitler's birthday, are you? Not particularly apt unless the Mexicans killed 11 Million people that we don't know about.

Either way, I'm with OTF....and the chicken fajitas and margarita were quite good! :dev3:

Pale Rider said:
Sad comment :alco: ary. What a picture I now have of your character... So if they sold nickel beers for Hitler's birthday, you'd celebrate that to?

Your last name kennedy?

I'm not really a fan of German Beer, besides 5 May is not the same as Hitler's B-day.

Besides, do you have a sense of humor?

Pale Rider said:

Your last name kennedy?
No...on Hitlers birthday in the good ole USA...you're supposed to smoke up...
Some Mary Jane for everyone...his birthday being 4-20 and all...mind you I recieved this education from my almost 17 year old...we had a real nice chat about how she "knew" about the 4/20 thing.... :bong420:

I had Chipotle, and wondered why the damn line was so long.

And then I looked at the date on my cell phone.

And then I ordered a Coronoa :p:

jillian said:
Surely you're not likening a little bit of fun and tequila on Cinqo de Mayo to celebrating Hitler's birthday, are you? Not particularly apt unless the Mexicans killed 11 Million people that we don't know about.

Either way, I'm with OTF....and the chicken fajitas and margarita were quite good! :dev3:

Surely... what I'm saying is that you, by celebrating cinco de mayo, your endorsing the mexicans, and spreaing YOUR money around SUPPORTING them. They can march in the streets of America ILLEGALY making DEMANDS on our fine nation, and you just BLOW IT OFF, because you want to have a cheap beer. Well what the fuck kind of patriot are you. A "any reason I can buy a cheap beer" patriot?

What WOULD make you take stand? Shit man, you sound like there's no principle in the world that you won't sell down the road, just for the sake of a good time and cheap liquor. Give me fuckin' break.

onthefence said:
I'm not really a fan of German Beer, besides 5 May is not the same as Hitler's B-day.

Besides, do you have a sense of humor?

Tell me something funny... and I'll laugh.

The ClayTaurus said:
I had Chipotle, and wondered why the damn line was so long.

And then I looked at the date on my cell phone.

And then I ordered a Coronoa :p:

Ha frickin' ha... I'm busting a gut... :talk2:

Pale Rider said:
Surely... what I'm saying is that you, by celebrating cinco de mayo, your endorsing the mexicans, and spreaing YOUR money around SUPPORTING them. They can march in the streets of America ILLEGALY making DEMANDS on our fine nation, and you just BLOW IT OFF, because you want to have a cheap beer. Well what the fuck kind of patriot are you. A "any reason I can buy a cheap beer" patriot?

What WOULD make you take stand? Shit man, you sound like there's no principle in the world that you won't sell down the road, just for the sake of a good time and cheap liquor. Give me fuckin' break.

So there are no Americans of Mexican or Spanish decent living in the USA? They should be punished because of illegals coming over the border?

Pale Rider said:
Ha frickin' ha... I'm busting a gut... :talk2:
*pats you on the back*

Lighten up buddy. Chipotle's a wholesome American company based out of Colorado and financed by McDonalds now.

And it's damn tasty.

Dr Grump said:
So there are no Americans of Mexican or Spanish decent living in the USA? They should be punished because of illegals coming over the border?

So are we all over the recent marches? You're not upset in the least that there's MILLIONS of ILLEGAL mexicans in America, making DEMANDS on ME and YOU, to just LET THEM STAY?

ILLEGALS is what I'm talking about. They "BOYCOT" America, but that's FINE WITH YOU? What the fuck man? How long is your memmory? Two day's?

The ClayTaurus said:
*pats you on the back*

Lighten up buddy. Chipotle's a wholesome American company based out of Colorado and financed by McDonalds now.

And it's damn tasty.

That's all fine and dandy Clay... and you wouldn't want to "pat me on back" like you're implying. Wouldn't set well.

Pale Rider said:
That's all fine and dandy Clay... and you wouldn't want to "pat me on back" like you're implying. Wouldn't set well.
How about *lets you stew in anger by yourself*

Set better with you?

The ClayTaurus said:
How about *lets you stew in anger by yourself*

Set better with you?

Well... the only "anger" I feel is towards the illegal invasion of mexicans into America, and those who don't give a fuck that it's going on.

Otherwise, my life is a dream. I couldn't be happier... well... OK, if I won a kazzillion dollars I'd be happier. Who wouldn't?

Pale Rider said:
Well... the only "anger" I feel is towards the illegal invasion of mexicans into America, and those who don't give a fuck that it's going on.

Otherwise, my life is a dream. I couldn't be happier... well... OK, if I won a kazzillion dollars I'd be happier. Who wouldn't?
Just so long as eating at Chipotle doesn't constitute "not giving a fuck that it's going on," we're on the same page.

Glad to hear things are dreamy :D

The ClayTaurus said:
Just so long as eating at Chipotle doesn't constitute "not giving a fuck that it's going on," we're on the same page.

Glad to hear things are dreamy :D

At this point Clay, "I" won't "buy, see, do, or otherise ANYTHING mexican". The recent marches by all the illegal aliens in this country have really set bad with me, and I'll be DAMNED if I spend ONE CENT on ANYTHING that's mexican!

That's just the way I feel.

FUCK their whatever celebration of beating the french. The mexicans can kiss my red, white and blue patriot ass.

I'm not one to just forget massive marches trying to CRIPPLE my country by these bastards. YOU may be, but I am NOT!

Pale Rider said:
At this point Clay, "I" won't "buy, see, do, or otherise ANYTHING mexican". The recent marches by all the illegal aliens in this country have really set bad with me, and I'll be DAMNED if I spend ONE CENT on ANYTHING that's mexican?

That's just the way I feel.

FUCK their whatever celebration of beating the french. The mexicans can kiss my red, white and blue patriot ass.

I'm not one to just forget massive marches trying to CRIPPLE my country by these bastards. YOU may be, but I am NOT!
I haven't forgotten anything, friend.

Pale Rider said:
Tell me something funny... and I'll laugh.

You are a hard ass, but you already know that. I can respect that. Just don't question my Patriotism because I like 25 cent beer. Not all mexicans are bad. Not all of them protested. The cantina that I frequent was open all day Monday, therefore I drank there on Friday. Ya dig?

Forum List

Back