Do you carry a knife for self defense?

Ah, a little nicky badass vs Swallow throwdown! Put it on pay per view!

You want to swallow my load little girl? Or should I say "rittle girl".

Well no.

Even if you look good as an asian travestite..me no likie.

Save your girlish rage for little nicky, Swallow. Don't forget he's a BADASS who has seen shit no one else has during his sensational life of asskicking, epic partying, and windshield pissing.

You should get a room with the guy.

Maybe he digs little asian men, like yourself, pretending to be asian girls for a price.

You could suck his dick all night for a good profit.

Or should I say plolit.

:D

Any body else been there? It's unreal.

Been where?

Smoky Mountain Knife Works. It's to die for. I used to live in Tennessee and it was just a day away, but I've always mail ordered.

But if you are even travelling close you just have to go. OMG if you love knives and swords you just have to go. I get the catalogue now. Man oh man, you have to see what they've got.

Yeah, I know I'm a girl but I have always been in love with knives and swords.

Any body else been there? It's unreal.

Been where?

Smoky Mountain Knife Works. It's to die for. I used to live in Tennessee and it was just a day away, but I've always mail ordered.

But if you are even travelling close you just have to go. OMG if you love knives and swords you just have to go. I get the catalogue now. Man oh man, you have to see what they've got.

Yeah, I know I'm a girl but I have always been in love with knives and swords.

I've always been in love with knives and swords as well, but I don't bring them on my person as a means of self defense. The only time I would ever use it is if I knew somebody was trying to kill me. A true "dead or not, at least I tried" situation. But most situations aren't going to be like that.

Last edited:
july2012.jpg

You want to swallow my load little girl? Or should I say "rittle girl".

Well no.

Even if you look good as an asian travestite..me no likie.

Save your girlish rage for little nicky, Swallow. Don't forget he's a BADASS who has seen shit no one else has during his sensational life of asskicking, epic partying, and windshield pissing.

You should get a room with the guy.

Maybe he digs little asian men, like yourself,

That doesn't make any sense.

You seem to be confused, Swallow. Are you losing your concentration out of fear of little nicky?

Depends how close they are.... I've had guns in my face....

Yes, yes. You've had guns in your face. You faced off against 50 Yakuza and won. You've spat back bullets at a machine gun wielding maniac. You once had a knife that was aimed at your chest crumple against your body. You give tattoo's to tattoo artists. The dust of the inner city is just your dead skin cells. You were once ambushed by three men and ended up with fifteen dead bodies. Nick Furious got his nickname from you.

I've never really had a knife directly at me...

I know my life is seems pretty "sensational."

It is what it is....

Sensational isn't the word I would use.

Yes, yes. You've had guns in your face. You faced off against 50 Yakuza and won. You've spat back bullets at a machine gun wielding maniac. You once had a knife that was aimed at your chest crumple against your body. You give tattoo's to tattoo artists. The dust of the inner city is just your dead skin cells. You were once ambushed by three men and ended up with fifteen dead bodies. Nick Furious got his nickname from you.

I've never really had a knife directly at me...

I know my life is seems pretty "sensational."

It is what it is....

Sensational isn't the word I would use.

Through all the arguing did you get a chance to read my post too you?

Do you carry a knife for self defense?

No. A knife is a stupid weapon for defense. It is fair to midlin as an offensive weapon if you are VERY quiet.

For DEFENSE I like the aluminum McGreggor baseball bat. Good reach.. effective. almost indestructable.. Don't have to get too close to an adversary. Some of them have stinky breath.

But of course my favorite weapon for defense is my two pit bulls. Quite..fearless..it's like having thinking knives and hatchets on a leash. Plus they are REAL effective at longer range.. just let em run. No human can out run em. If they get shot at and not killed the perp will lose his arm at the wrist...and probably a leg. They really like going for the legs. The small one, a 70lb female will just slice and dice ya..the big male 120 lbs can crush a grown mans leg with one bite.

Oh ya..we were talkin DEFENSE...sorry ..I got carried away.. :lol:

Oh, now I know where I saw your picture Huggy...
images

Just curious what people's thoughts on this are.

If you carry a gun instead, that's a whole other issue and getting into a big discussion about it here probably isn't worth anybody's time other than a "no, I carry a gun".

Me personally, I think it's a good way to escalate a situation and get yourself severely injured and or killed when you otherwise probably wouldn't have.

There is no such thing as a knife "fight".

The only reason I bring it up is because I just tucked a pocket knife away into my new bag I got to carry my lunch/water and other items to and from work. Strictly utility. I also have a small key chain box cutter that I use while actually working since I break down boxes and cut plastic so frequently. I was just curious how misinformed people are about the wisdom of carrying a knife for self defense.

Unless you live in an excessively dangerous area (like some parts of the south side of Chicago), I think it's completely ridiculous to carry a gun or a knife on you at all times.

Personally, I don't think it's a bad idea to keep a gun/knife at home for self defense, but I think carrying a weapon around with you is only encouraging the possibility for bad situations to escalate into worse ones.

Fortunately, 99.9% of America is not a war-zone, so lets keep it that way. Carrying around weapons is excessive and unnecessary.

Last edited:

If you carry a gun instead, that's a whole other issue and getting into a big discussion about it here probably isn't worth anybody's time other than a "no, I carry a gun".

Me personally, I think it's a good way to escalate a situation and get yourself severely injured and or killed when you otherwise probably wouldn't have.

The only reason I bring it up is because I just tucked a pocket knife away into my new bag I got to carry my lunch/water and other items to and from work. Strictly utility. I also have a small key chain box cutter that I use while actually working since I break down boxes and cut plastic so frequently. I was just curious how misinformed people are about the wisdom of carrying a knife for self defense.

Unless you live in an excessively dangerous area (like some parts of the south side of Chicago), I think it's completely ridiculous to carry a gun or a knife on you at all times.

Personally, I don't think it's a bad idea to keep a gun/knife at home for self defense, but I think carrying a weapon around with you is only encouraging the possibility for bad situations to escalate into worse ones.

Fortunately, 99.9% of America is not a war-zone, so lets keep it that way. Carrying around weapons is excessive and unnecessary.

Holy shit! Common sense! What are YOU doing here????

Since we already know you don't carry stop giving your opinion as fact.

Dont bring a knive to a gunfight. I conceal carry this..

lg_hk45c.jpg

Forum List

Back