Do you carry a knife for self defense?

Dude......

You don't know one fucking thing about me.......... So yeah, no knife will scare me...
Re-think your idea that a dude with a knife will scare me....

Ladies and gentlemen, little nicky badass! :clap2:

Kickass!! YEEeeeeeeAAAAAaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!

I've been to prison (for a crime I didn't commit)..... I was taught how to make shanks out of cellophane and cigarette packs.....

I've personally seen shanks that were meant to gut people with hooks tied to them...

I'm just saying I would laugh at some common criminal with a knife...

If it matters - I got out and got a college degree by the age of 25.

I was wrongfully convicted and no one ever gave a fuck....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-48OFresMkI]Mr. Nick[/ame]

Dude......

You don't know one fucking thing about me.....

You ever see the show Prison Break?? yeah well I was in that prison (Joliet)..... Nothing like the TV show, but nothing anyone wants to go through....

You certainly had to fight for your own pride, your own supremacy. My celly had my back and I had his ..... So yeah, no knife will scare me...

If it matters - yea I was around when some crazy shit went off in the yard - we were on lock-down for a couple days..... I didn't see it but you could feel the tension afterwords..

That's how I learned how to make shanks....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oHFLfe9zaU]Indiana Jones vs. Guy with a sword - YouTube[/ame]

You are too stupid for words. My dogs are not allowed to come into contact with children. I dare say my pups lead a better life than you do.

YOU are the problem, you fucking piece of trash. Take your little dingy and get the fuck out of my country.

Your country? Make me piss ant. Comon!!! Take out the trash big talker!!!

"make me" :rolleyes: Aren't you in your 60s or something? Clown.

Aren't you always talking about taking your shitty little raft and sailing to Mexico? Well get the fuck going, you worthless trash. We have no need of shit like you here.

I've been to prison (for a crime I didn't commit)..... I was taught how to make shanks out of cellophane and cigarette packs.....

I've personally seen shanks that were meant to gut people with hooks tied to them...

I'm just saying I would laugh at some common criminal with a knife...

If it matters - I got out and got a college degree by the age of 25.

I was wrongfully convicted and no one ever gave a fuck....

Dude......

You ever see the show Prison Break?? yeah well I was in that prison (Joliet)..... Nothing like the TV show, but nothing anyone wants to go through....

You certainly had to fight for your own pride, your own supremacy. My celly had my back and I had his ..... So yeah, no knife will scare me...

If it matters - yea I was around when some crazy shit went off in the yard - we were on lock-down for a couple days..... I didn't see it but you could feel the tension afterwords..

You know what they say about internet blowhards that talk as much shit as you do to try and gain credibility. A real person wouldn't even fucking bother trying to prove himself like you are right now. Especially not in the elaborate way you are doing so. You remind me of tinydancer.

65yap.gif

Last edited:
YOU are the problem, you fucking piece of trash. Take your little dingy and get the fuck out of my country.

Aren't you always talking about taking your shitty little raft and sailing to Mexico? Well get the fuck going, you worthless trash. We have no need of shit like you here.

I don't think much about what you need frankly.

I don't think much about what you need frankly.

I'm sure you don't think much at all. Just get the fuck out, thrash.

Dude......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oHFLfe9zaU]Indiana Jones vs. Guy with a sword - YouTube[/ame]

I'm just not scared of dying........

At a point in your life you realize God has whatever he has intended for me - my fate. Especially when you have been though fucked up shit like I have...

Dude......

At a point in your life you realize God has whatever he has intended for me - my fate. Especially when you have been though fucked up shit like I have...

As i stated before big difference between controlling fear and not being afraid.

I prefer to use a staff. I go for walks and that is really the only time I would need to defend Myself. Usually from a stray dog or to scare off a raccoon.

Otherwise, I just carry a 9mm.

If I am in a place that does not allow weapons, I just hold My breath, turn red and explode.

Dude......

You know what they say about internet blowhards that talk as much shit as you do to try and gain credibility. A real person wouldn't even fucking bother trying to prove himself like you are right now. Especially not in the elaborate way you are doing so. You remind me of tinydancer.

65yap.gif

I like talking about my story.... I went from DOC to a bachelor's degree in 6 years...

Not many people do that....

I'm not saying I'm Chuck Norris - I'm saying I'm not scared....I'm saying I have seen worse in my life than the majority of people who post here have. That is my point.

In what universe am I superman If I refuse to let a little knife sway me????

Just curious what people's thoughts on this are.

If you carry a gun instead, that's a whole other issue and getting into a big discussion about it here probably isn't worth anybody's time other than a "no, I carry a gun".

Me personally, I think it's a good way to escalate a situation and get yourself severely injured and or killed when you otherwise probably wouldn't have.

There is no such thing as a knife "fight".

The only reason I bring it up is because I just tucked a pocket knife away into my new bag I got to carry my lunch/water and other items to and from work. Strictly utility. I also have a small key chain box cutter that I use while actually working since I break down boxes and cut plastic so frequently. I was just curious how misinformed people are about the wisdom of carrying a knife for self defense.

Actually there is such a thing as a Knife fight but just like so many other things its not like it is portrayed in the movies because you don't slap blades its more like skillful pig sticking.

There is no such thing as a professional knife fighter.

Any one worth their salt should know how to handle a knife professional or not so theirs no need, the gun is a powerful weapon but it is ins't infallible and there are many things it can't do. Theres a reason the Knife has been around for the past 3 million years even after developments like the rifle and pistol its because the knife is much more simple and versatile it can be used not only as a back up weapon but as tool for just about anything, it can even be used in non-lethal combat the way the butt of a gun is used.

Last edited:
Just curious what people's thoughts on this are.

If you carry a gun instead, that's a whole other issue and getting into a big discussion about it here probably isn't worth anybody's time other than a "no, I carry a gun".

Me personally, I think it's a good way to escalate a situation and get yourself severely injured and or killed when you otherwise probably wouldn't have.

There is no such thing as a knife "fight".

The only reason I bring it up is because I just tucked a pocket knife away into my new bag I got to carry my lunch/water and other items to and from work. Strictly utility. I also have a small key chain box cutter that I use while actually working since I break down boxes and cut plastic so frequently. I was just curious how misinformed people are about the wisdom of carrying a knife for self defense.

I learned to fight with a ka-bar in the military but that was a small part of our training. Most of our time was spent training with the ceramic spike. It was basically the same as fighting with a decorative Cross pen. There are a dozen places between the eye and the base of the neck that will stop a fight instantly. About another dozen between the nec and crotch. So if you have a pen, your armed big time.
They also taught us how to fight with a books, rolled up magazines, keys, plates and so on... because we would never carry weapons. It was actually pretty cool but I have never used any of it, even once.
I was in some fights when I was young and stupid but they were very quick and never involved weapons. Since about my 30's, there hasn't been a fight I couldn't talk my way out of, because it's usually really stupid drunk people who want to fight anyway.
I've been held up at gunpoint a few times in Tijuana and Lima but in those cases, I just gave them my money and off they went. Really wasn't very dangerous and when I lived in those places, I always kept my ID and CC's seperate from my wallet so no big loss.

Actually there is such a thing as a Knife fight but just like so many other things its not like it is portrayed in the movies because you don't slap blades its more like skillful pig sticking.

There is no such thing as a professional knife fighter.

Any one worth their salt should know how to handle a knife professional or not so theirs no need, the gun is a powerful weapon but it is ins't infallible and there are many things it can't do. Theres a reason the Knife has been around for the past 3 million years even after developments like the rifle and pistol its because the knife is much more simple and versatile it can be used not only as a back up weapon but as tool for just about anything, it can even be used in non-lethal combat the way the butt of a gun is used.

I think you completely miss the whole entire point of what I'm saying. I'm saying knife fights are going to be very bad for both parties unless somebody completely gets the jump on the other or is incredibly lucky. Think slap fight but with knives. Anything goes, stab, slice, swing wildly.

I didn't say knives aren't effective or good killing tools. I'm saying that after enough fights there's going to be some permanent injuries or death that will cripple even the best knife fighter.

I'm talking about people who have the notion that training in knife self defense is going to somehow give them some total edge over everybody else. One doesn't have to be trained with a knife to fuck others or themselves up in a struggle.

Dude......

Damn! little nicky is badASS!!! Watch out, 'cause he jus' don' care! badASS!!!

Always remember to hold the handle with the blade going down your forearm, edge out.

I got a brass knuckles knife off of Bud K for 20-30 bucks.

It was too lethal for me not to pass up for 20 bucks... I'd never use it or carry it (nor would I) - it's more like a novelty but people would freak out if they saw it - it as small spikes where the knuckles are at....

It is certainly a one punch (jab) and you're dead thing.... It looks like a Medieval torture device.

It is scarier than a gun.....

Last edited:
Always remember to hold the handle with the blade going down your forearm, edge out.

I got a brass knuckles knife off of Bud K for 20-30 bucks.

It was too lethal for me not to pass up for 20 bucks... I'd never use it or carry it (nor would I) - it's more like a novelty but people would freak out if they saw it - it as small spikes where the knuckles are at....

It is certainly a one punch (jab) and you're dead thing....

It is scarier than a gun.....

Sorry, but your brass knuckles can't reach out and kill somebody. Guns are infinitely scarier to me.

Forum List

Back