Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
Do you believe that all men are created equal? I'd like your POV. I have asked this on other sites several times, and actually was surprised at the different answers. Curious to see now what is said.

Men = person...so you know.

I most definitely do.

Some people are really big.

Some people are really small.

Some people are really strong.

Some people are really weak.

Some people are really smart.

Some people are really stupid.

Some people are really brave.

Some people are really cowardly.

Some people are lily white.

Some people are black as coal.

And all people are some kind of mixture of all of these or somewhere in between.

But when all is said and done, Samuel Colt made all people who are brave enough to pick up a gun and use it to be equal to anyone else who will. These are called sheepdogs and wolves.

The ones who will not are called sheeple.

Do you believe that all men are created equal? I'd like your POV. I have asked this on other sites several times, and actually was surprised at the different answers. Curious to see now what is said.

Men = person...so you know.

100%. Natural Rights as ordained by God and defended by the best of us. What a person does with their talents and abilities is not equal, but everyone is born equal and must be viewed as such in the eyes of the law and greater community. It is what humankind should try to ascend to.

As far as I am concerned, you need all who are in positions of authority to embrace and encourage this most sacred of ideals. It is what allows a nation to aspire to greatness and human accomplishment along with that unstated respect for the sanctity and dignity of each other as equals from the same Creator.

Possibly my most favourite sentence in written human history (outside of the bible):

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."

Still sounds so perfect after the 1000th reading. Almost brings a tear to your eye. :salute:

Possibly my most favourite sentence in written human history (outside of the bible):

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."

I know this argument has been overused by liberals a million times before, but it really is true. Some of the people who wrote that... OWNED people.

:dunno:

Oddly enough a few years back a staunch hard core liberal, which just so happened to be a black guy, argued and argued with me that all men were NOT created equal.

I know this argument has been overused by liberals a million times before, but it really is true. Some of the people who wrote that... OWNED people.

How and why do you make an assessment of my political views based on the quoting of the American Constitution?

There is no Liberal or Conservative in the Constitution, it's for Americans of all stripes, walks of life. Hence, the sentence and point of the argument.

How and why do you make an assessment of my political views based on the quoting of the American Constitution?

There is no Liberal or Conservative in the Constitution, it's for Americans of all stripes, walks of life. Hence, the sentence and point of the argument.

It WASN'T for Americans of all stripes. It may be now, but our founders didn't have black people in mind at the time.

It WASN'T for Americans of all stripes. It may be now, but our founders didn't have black people in mind at the time.
In fact, they most certainly did.....

I don't think that most people practice the rigors of equality. By contrast, this makes our belief in equality appear lofty or otherwise hypocritical. Look at Hillary Clinton. She's a crime-ridden whore bag. If equality were a rigor, she'd have been in prison, not running for president.

I know most of you blow me off but I've been there, I've done that. We're all created equal, fuck the bullshit narrative.

If I can make it, NO EXCUSES

I got out of prison in 1991. I'm not black. I'm not white. I'm me. I had one chance to turn my life around. My parole officer was a pissed off black chic. She didn't judge me. I don't judge you. But liberals can't sit still for that

Forum List

Back