Do You believe Your Good Deeds

That would be like believing that my good looks will get me in to Fantasy Island.

As easy as it is to quantify either my good looks or my good deeds, the destinations remain imaginary.​

the more important question s will my good deeds get me into this chick i'm trying to bang's pants

That would be like believing that my good looks will get me in to Fantasy Island.
They may get you into...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8sbnfE84Gs"]Club Crawl[/ame]

...go to hell or go to heaven?

Last edited:
I am confused.

Tell me again how physical action and the so called 'afterlife' are related?

People who commit acts of charity, though they do it without believing, will not achieve heaven beceause the #1 requirement for the attainment of heaven is salvation.

Thus works alone won't get you into heaven. You can be the most philanthropic person in the world, if you don't accept Christ as your savior, you will go to hell.

If however, you DO accept Christ, even if you do so on your deathbed and haven't had a chance to commit good works, you will achieve heaven.

If you accept Christ earlier in your life, good works should follow. If they don't, then your salvation is in question, and it is between you and God whether you were truly saved.

People who commit acts of charity, though they do it without believing, will not achieve heaven beceause the #1 requirement for the attainment of heaven is salvation.

Thus works alone won't get you into heaven. You can be the most philanthropic person in the world, if you don't accept Christ as your savior, you will go to hell.

If however, you DO accept Christ, even if you do so on your deathbed and haven't had a chance to commit good works, you will achieve heaven.

If you accept Christ earlier in your life, good works should follow. If they don't, then your salvation is in question, and it is between you and God whether you were truly saved.

Wait a second. A person that becomes a believer at their death bed receives heaven--regardless if that person committed all types of atrocities and blasphemies in their lifetimes.

Yet, a person that conducted themselves as a perfect saint and do not believe get the punishment fitting a genocidal maniac.

Well, I cannot argue with the fairness of Christianity. Tell me, let say a person is a believer. Destroyed over half the worlds population--would that person go to hell or heaven?

Since I don't want to spend eternitity hanging with Falwell and Roberton, etc....

Then maybe you should start behaving? :D

Immie

Oh shit! That is going to get me in trouble with the Religious Right!

:D

But they were/are certain to go to heaven??

They said so!
;)

Personally, I hope y'all join me there or I pray that y'all are there with me and I didn't miss something important and end up in that other place.

Immie

Forum List

Back