Do You believe Your Good Deeds

Ahh but I will be neither place Immie. I do not believe in an afterlife.

Ah, but whether or not you believe in an afterlife is not the question. Not believing in an afterlife does not mean that there is no afterlife... actually, I guarantee that there is an after life. Whether the Spirit lives on or not is the issue.

Immie

Well, I cannot argue with the fairness of Christianity. Tell me, let say a person is a believer. Destroyed over half the worlds population--would that person go to hell or heaven?
If you are Protestant, heaven.

If you are Orthodox, hell.

If you are Catholic, purgatory.

This "Does your behavior determine your outcome" question is a serious point of contention between the different Christian sects.

Last edited:
Ahh but I will be neither place Immie. I do not believe in an afterlife.

do ever think about people that have died?.....do you think well of them or do you think ill....

the after life exists in that sense....at a minimum....how do you want to be remembered...

No. Christ's do.
What does that mean?

You don't know? The scriptures are quite clear that we are saved through Christ's good works. not our own.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." it doesn't say "Christ Jesus good works"

People who commit acts of charity, though they do it without believing, will not achieve heaven beceause the #1 requirement for the attainment of heaven is salvation.

Thus works alone won't get you into heaven. You can be the most philanthropic person in the world, if you don't accept Christ as your savior, you will go to hell.

If however, you DO accept Christ, even if you do so on your deathbed and haven't had a chance to commit good works, you will achieve heaven.

If you accept Christ earlier in your life, good works should follow. If they don't, then your salvation is in question, and it is between you and God whether you were truly saved.

Soooooooo Child raping murdering psychopaths just have to "Accept Christ" before they die and they get to heaven.

The problem with "Christians" verses athiests.

What does that mean?

You don't know? The scriptures are quite clear that we are saved through Christ's good works. not our own.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." it doesn't say "Christ Jesus good works"

Well of course it doesnt. your quoting the wrong verses..

You can do all the good deeds you'd care to do but if you don't accept and believe in God all you are doing is spinning your wheels. You can't buy your way into heaven with good deeds or money.

Well of course it doesnt. your quoting the wrong verses..

I don't quote from the book of Joe.

Awww did I ask the question that NO "Christian" wans to answer? Maybe you can hang with Hitler in heaven.

Freewill lyrics
by Rush
Send "Freewill" Ringtone to your Cell

There are those who think that life has nothing left to chance
A host of holy horrors to direct our aimless dance

A planet of play things
We dance on the strings
Of powers we cannot perceive
'The stars aren't aligned
Or the gods are malign...'
Blame is better to give than receive

[Chorus:]