Do you believe the official 911 story?

Sure move it to the conspiracy section because this event has had no effect on our politics, oh well, living the lie.

To answer your question in the OP. NO.Fuck no. Now that your thread has been placed here you might want to check a few of the threads out to see the level of denial and ignorance that exists on this topic. People want to just believe the OCT and pretend that the explanations are sufficient and make sense, others who have studied the results and read the bogus reports and testing by the investigative agencies can legitimately call them bullshit.
When you watch a video of the "collapses" it should be clear that tons of debris was forcibly ejected AWAY from the buildings, explosions in the sub basements, and molten steel reported by numerous eyewitnesses..Diffuse flame office fires can not produce this kind of damage that resulted in collapses of 1/4 mile high steel towers in just over FF acceleration.
There's the small matter of conservation of momentum, and laws of physics that expose the OCT narrative as a fraud...Some people don't bother to dig that deep, so they find comfort and security in believing fairy tales...Good luck..

Debris from the twin towers damaged building 7, taking down at least one of its support beams. A fire fed from internal oil and gas supplies burned for 7 or 8 HOURS and it is assumed that it weakened the central support which caused the collapse. There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE explosives were used. No evidence that someone was in the building before or during the emergency lacing it with explosives. In fact the fires would have destroyed any control runs to said explosives as well as prevented systematic lacing during the event. THAT is common sense.

As to the plane.... watch a couple videos on what happens to a plane when it flies into a reinforced concrete wall. And there was debris just not a lot survived.

perhaps you can explain how the DNA from the passengers and crew got INSIDE the Pentagon? Or where the plane went if it did not hit the Pentagon? Where the known passengers went if not into the Pentagon?

In order for any explosives to have been used in New York would have required City, County and State, as well as Federal Investigators to have lied about what happened. In order for no plane to have hit the pentagon the actually plane would have had to fly away, no record of that happening. The Plane would have had to land somewhere, no record of that. The Passengers and crew would have to have been removed from the plane, guarded and murdered and with in 40 minutes of the supposed crash body parts and DNA delivered to be dispersed through out the pentagon.

That would have required the cooperation of the Local and federal investigators and the police and military securing the scene.

Literally HUNDREDS of people would have to have known about the set up. Yet after 12 years NOT a single soul as said a thing. Perhaps you can explain what leverage the Government had over all those people to keep them silent this long or to have ever agreed to participate in the cover up?

I won't be able to go over every bit of evidence and I'm not going to say I know who or how, only an independent investigation by a prosecutor with subpoena power can find out, but what I have said is true, no other steel frame high rise has ever completely collapsed due to fire, yet no change in building codes. The NIST which asserted that it collapsed due to fire presented no science to back it up. Take a look at it, your eyes don't lie, the building completely collapsed in seconds, it's just not possible for all the structural columns to fail in perfect unison and sequence due to one failed column or a moderate fire. As for how DNA could have been found at the sight, I don't know, but I do know that a jumbo jet can't simply vanish due to a crash and fire, again your eyes don't lie, there is no plane there.

Living the lie.

I won't be able to go over every bit of evidence and I'm not going to say I know who or how, only an independent investigation by a prosecutor with subpoena power can find out, but what I have said is true, no other steel frame high rise has ever completely collapsed due to fire, yet no change in building codes. The NIST which asserted that it collapsed due to fire presented no science to back it up. Take a look at it, your eyes don't lie, the building completely collapsed in seconds, it's just not possible for all the structural columns to fail in perfect unison and sequence due to one failed column or a moderate fire. As for how DNA could have been found at the sight, I don't know, but I do know that a jumbo jet can't simply vanish due to a crash and fire, again your eyes don't lie, there is no plane there.

No other high rise buildings were built like the TTs.

Ok I've waited long enough. Again, I don't know who was involved, the President and VP could have been duped as surely as the rest of America.

I'm just saying there are two pieces of evidence which indisputably show that the official story is a lie. The implications of this are so great that it is unthinkable (literally) for most people. But we must confront it because we have been living a lie for over a decade.

OK, number one. Did you know that a third office tower in New York collapsed entirely into its own footprint on 911? Many hours (I think it was like at five or six o'clock) building 7 a 47story modern steel frame office tower collapsed. It was not hit by a plane and had a moderate office fire of unknown source when it went down. No like structure has ever failed like that as a result of fire though many skyscrapers have had bigger and more sustained fires, in fact none have even partially collapsed due to fire alone. Don't take my word for, type Building Seven into google.

There is an organization called AE911 which has over two thousand Architects and Engineers who state unequivocally that it is impossible for a n office fire to cause the collapse of such a structure. It's interesting to note that the building codes were never changed even though this was an unprecedented event.

Second, the plane which supposedly crashed into the Pentagon. Look at the photos of the Pentagon immediately after the explosion, you can see the hole in the side of the building. You can see the destruction inside the collapsed roof. You can see everything EXCEPT the plane! Where did it go? Missiles completely explode when detonated and are obliterated, that's how they are designed. Planes are not missiles, they are not laden with explosives. The wings are full of fuel so they will explode in a crash but the fuselage? No, it's designed to be very strong, even in the worst of crashes there is plane debris to be recovered, think of the Pan Am flight over Lockerbie Scotland which blew up in mid air because of a bomb planted on board, there was still enough recovered to piece it back together. Not at the Pentagon. Again look for yourself, where is the plane?

Again I don't know who or how, I only know that these two pieces of evidence are indisputable, though I'm sure some will. Check out the AE911 site, if you have the courage of your conviction. Final note, I'm a general building contractor and I've ask the structural engineer who I work with about building seven, could it collapse due to fire, he immediately said no, the steel members are all coated in insulation to prevent structural failure in a fire. When I asked if he ever says that to anyone he says no because he is afraid it would harm his business.

You'll fit right in with the other conspiracy loons.

Sure move it to the conspiracy section because this event has had no effect on our politics, oh well, living the lie.

My theory makes a lot more sense. For every expert you cite, 10 others will say he's wrong.

What about your own eyes? Building seven collapses in seconds, EXACTLY like controlled demolition. There is no plane there! Look at the pictures of the pentagon, surely the tail section would be laying there at the very least.

Willfully ignoring the obvious because it is to painful to acknowledge the truth only delays the day of reckoning.

Living the lie...

Debris from the twin towers damaged building 7, taking down at least one of its support beams. A fire fed from internal oil and gas supplies burned for 7 or 8 HOURS and it is assumed that it weakened the central support which caused the collapse

lol..that was the early popular mechanics theory on the collapse not the NIST conclusions..you have never even read the NIST report

There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE explosives were used. No evidence that someone was in the building before or during the emergency lacing it with explosives. In fact the fires would have destroyed any control runs to said explosives as well as prevented systematic lacing during the event. THAT is common sense.

did you read that in popular mechanics too ?

As to the plane.... watch a couple videos on what happens to a plane when it flies into a reinforced concrete wall. And there was debris just not a lot survived.

that video is of a tiny fighter plane flying on rails

perhaps you can explain how the DNA from the passengers and crew got INSIDE the Pentagon? Or where the plane went if it did not hit the Pentagon? Where the known passengers went if not into the Pentagon?

maybe you can explain how the dna would not be cross contaminated ?

Tainting Evidence: Inside the Scandals at the FBI Crime Lab

Tainting Evidence: Inside the Scandals at the FBI Crime Lab | Crime Magazine

In order for any explosives to have been used in New York would have required City, County and State, as well as Federal Investigators to have lied about what happened.

nonsense

In order for no plane to have hit the pentagon the actually plane would have had to fly away, no record of that happening. The Plane would have had to land somewhere, no record of that. The Passengers and crew would have to have been removed from the plane, guarded and murdered and with in 40 minutes of the supposed crash body parts and DNA delivered to be dispersed through out the pentagon.

the only body parts recovered from the pentagon where of pentagon employees not passengers

That would have required the cooperation of the Local and federal investigators and the police and military securing the scene.

why ?

Literally HUNDREDS of people would have to have known about the set up. Yet after 12 years NOT a single soul as said a thing.

fallacy secrets can not be kept people can not be silenced

Perhaps you can explain what leverage the Government had over all those people to keep them silent this long or to have ever agreed to participate in the cover up?

they agents involved where most likely not americans

Building seven was a conventionally built steel frame high rise, what it fell out of sympathy for the TT?

Building 7 was a common design according to NIST

Debris from the twin towers damaged building 7, taking down at least one of its support beams. A fire fed from internal oil and gas supplies burned for 7 or 8 HOURS and it is assumed that it weakened the central support which caused the collapse. There is absolutely NO EVIDENCE explosives were used. No evidence that someone was in the building before or during the emergency lacing it with explosives. In fact the fires would have destroyed any control runs to said explosives as well as prevented systematic lacing during the event. THAT is common sense.

In order for any explosives to have been used in New York would have required City, County and State, as well as Federal Investigators to have lied about what happened. In order for no plane to have hit the pentagon the actually plane would have had to fly away, no record of that happening. The Plane would have had to land somewhere, no record of that. The Passengers and crew would have to have been removed from the plane, guarded and murdered and with in 40 minutes of the supposed crash body parts and DNA delivered to be dispersed through out the pentagon.

Literally HUNDREDS of people would have to have known about the set up. Yet after 12 years NOT a single soul as said a thing. Perhaps you can explain what leverage the Government had over all those people to keep them silent this long or to have ever agreed to participate in the cover up?

Living the lie.

18 floors of the building were gone at the corner. FDNY reported the building was listing to the side well before it collapsed.

You are ignorant of the facts.

Ok I've waited long enough. Again, I don't know who was involved, the President and VP could have been duped as surely as the rest of America.

I'm just saying there are two pieces of evidence which indisputably show that the official story is a lie. The implications of this are so great that it is unthinkable (literally) for most people. But we must confront it because we have been living a lie for over a decade.

OK, number one. Did you know that a third office tower in New York collapsed entirely into its own footprint on 911? Many hours (I think it was like at five or six o'clock) building 7 a 47story modern steel frame office tower collapsed. It was not hit by a plane and had a moderate office fire of unknown source when it went down. No like structure has ever failed like that as a result of fire though many skyscrapers have had bigger and more sustained fires, in fact none have even partially collapsed due to fire alone. Don't take my word for, type Building Seven into google.

There is an organization called AE911 which has over two thousand Architects and Engineers who state unequivocally that it is impossible for a n office fire to cause the collapse of such a structure. It's interesting to note that the building codes were never changed even though this was an unprecedented event.

Second, the plane which supposedly crashed into the Pentagon. Look at the photos of the Pentagon immediately after the explosion, you can see the hole in the side of the building. You can see the destruction inside the collapsed roof. You can see everything EXCEPT the plane! Where did it go? Missiles completely explode when detonated and are obliterated, that's how they are designed. Planes are not missiles, they are not laden with explosives. The wings are full of fuel so they will explode in a crash but the fuselage? No, it's designed to be very strong, even in the worst of crashes there is plane debris to be recovered, think of the Pan Am flight over Lockerbie Scotland which blew up in mid air because of a bomb planted on board, there was still enough recovered to piece it back together. Not at the Pentagon. Again look for yourself, where is the plane?

Again I don't know who or how, I only know that these two pieces of evidence are indisputable, though I'm sure some will. Check out the AE911 site, if you have the courage of your conviction. Final note, I'm a general building contractor and I've ask the structural engineer who I work with about building seven, could it collapse due to fire, he immediately said no, the steel members are all coated in insulation to prevent structural failure in a fire. When I asked if he ever says that to anyone he says no because he is afraid it would harm his business.

Coward.

Coward.

he he he...

Explain what knocked down the light poles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11 if it was a missile as you're stating.

You're move.

Clinging to all the bits of controversy while ignoring the elephant in the room helps no one. A skyscraper collapses in seconds, a jumbo jet vanishes, explain those to indisputable facts or stop denying the lie. Nothing else, not DNA, not oil and gas fire or any of the other smoke screens. You can see both with your own eyes. EXPLAIN those two indisputable facts!

Clinging to all the bits of controversy while ignoring the elephant in the room helps no one. A skyscraper collapses in seconds, a jumbo jet vanishes, explain those to indisputable facts or stop denying the lie. Nothing else, not DNA, not oil and gas fire or any of the other smoke screens. You can see both with your own eyes. EXPLAIN those two indisputable facts!

Ahh yes, she won't answer the inconvenient questions. As stated...you'll fit right in.

Living the lie.

18 floors of the building were gone at the corner. FDNY reported the building was listing to the side well before it collapsed.

Those are not facts, look with your own eyes, does the building look like it is listing to you? The curtain wall was damaged on the side facing the TT but no floors were gone. You are repeating lies. LOOK WITH YOUR OWN EYES!!!!!!

Living the lie.

Those are not facts, look with your own eyes, does the building look like it is listing to you? The curtain wall was damaged on the side facing the TT but no floors were gone. You are repeating lies. LOOK WITH YOUR OWN EYES!!!!!!

wtc7swd.jpg

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back