Do You Believe That God Has Many Different Forms, Or Do You Only Believe In One Religion?

The word God comes from a Babylonian idol for good luck.
The Creator's name is Yahveh, and when He came to Earth as a Man via Marry, He became known as YahvehShua, meaning Yahveh Saves.
There is only One Elohim, He as 3 aspects to His Being.
He is Creator, Spirit (His Word) and He came and proved His True Intent by living as a Man on Earth, a Perfect Man.

The word Jesus was invented by the Vatican about 500 years ago, first by inventing the letter 'J' and then creating the gee sound for the letter J.
And, since the Vatican is an Edomite institution, they tricked the Christians into cursing He who would Save them.
How? By the word Jesus, Christians began calling the Messiah-YahShua by a Greek word gesus, meaning seducing un-faithful pig, which is essentially how the Pharisees viewed the Messiah yahShua.
He is Creator, Spirit (His Word) and He came and proved His True Intent by living as a Man on Earth, a Perfect Man.

confusing post - are you saying the crucified religious itinerant is a messiah or not, the existence of christianity.

perfect does not exist - to free one's spirit is to become pure and has nothing to do with correctness.

Religion was the best way to control the masses when people were uneducated and illiterate.

Why else do you think governments of the past aligned themselves so closely with religions?

As people became more educated religious affiliation dropped and it continues to drop. In fact the number of people who are unaffiliated is rising faster in every developed country around the world.

Why do you speak of it as if it was a thing of the past?

For as long as I can remember there has only been the illusion of a separation between church and state.

Every president and elected official has or has had a religious advisor, psychic, or a gibbering evangelical who all try to influence laws and customs to reflect their perverse view of the world, deciding what is criminal or not and what becomes secular law; who is praised and benefits, and who is demonized, marginalized, and suffers.

To this day many laws are based on the most perverse, literal, ignorant interpretation of the Bible possible according to the 'spiritual' advice of the religiously addled; the wisdom of the insane.

I remember hearing fiery sermons about the 'evil' of rock and roll, pot (pft), or whatever, and the next thing you know the police were out in force cracking skulls to fill prisons with unbelievers.

It's not like it hasn't been happening in plain sight. Damn.

Last edited:

For as long as I can remember there has only been the illusion of a separation between church and state.

Every president and elected official has or has had a religious advisor, psychic, or a gibbering evangelical who all try to influence laws and customs to reflect their perverse view of the world, deciding what is criminal or not and what becomes secular law; who is praised and benefits, and who is demonized, marginalized, and suffers.

To this day many laws are based on the most perverse, literal, ignorant interpretation of the Bible possible according to the 'spiritual' advice of the religiously addled; the wisdom of the insane.

I remember hearing fiery sermons about the 'evil' of rock and roll, pot (pft), or whatever, and the next thing you know the police were out in force cracking skulls to fill prisons with unbelievers.

Religion doesn't have the power it once did when people were ignorant and illiterate.

The number of people who are unaffiliated with any religion is growing far faster than the number of people who are affiliated with any religion.

So yes religion is losing its power to control the masses

Religion doesn't have the power it once did when people were ignorant and illiterate.

The number of people who are unaffiliated with any religion is growing far faster than the number of people who are affiliated with any religion.

So yes religion is losing its power to control the masses

I suspect that you have underestimated the gravity of the situation. This freak was our last presidential advisor. One would hope that such a nut job would have been dismissed as insane in this day and age. Instead she was spreading her poison at the highest levels of government and reflects the beliefs of tens of millions of people.

Last edited:
Did I say they were egoists? Or did I say their higher power was merely ego? Two very different things.
You said spirituality without a god is ego.

Buddhists follow a spiritual path with no gods therefore according to your statement Buddhists are egoists

As people became more educated religious affiliation dropped
Hmmm. It probably has more to do with religion being dropped from public education entirely than with people being "educated" in other fields.

Hmmm. It probably has more to do with religion being dropped from public education entirely than with people being "educated" in other fields.
government has no authority to endorse a religion by requiring it be taught in public school.

You said spirituality without a god is ego.

Buddhists follow a spiritual path with no gods therefore according to your statement Buddhists are egoists
Look up the definitions. One is normal, one is abnormal. What is the goal of Buddhism? It is to reach the state of Nirvana where greed, hatred, and ignorance is quenched. Self improvement, therefore ego, correct? No reason to get so defensive about it, because the same is true of many religions--to overcome evil thoughts and deeds. The difference is the power higher/greater than self, and that power is God.

I am astonished that you are disagreeing with me.

government has no authority to endorse a religion by requiring it be taught in public school.
Teaching religion is no more endorsing the subject that teaching science or PE is endorsing/pushing people into those particular fields. Ignorance of those subjects is seldom lauded. Why should ignorance of religion be lauded?

And there is no scientific evidence that it was designed and created by some intelligent being.

As I said, we will have to agree to disagree.
At the heart of this debate is whether or not the material world was created by spirit. If the material world were not created by spirit, then everything which has occurred since the beginning of space and time are products of the material world. Everything which is incorporeal proceeded from the corporeal. There is no middle ground. There is no other option. Either the material world was created by spirit or it wasn't. All other options will simplify to one of these two lowest common denominators which are mutually exclusive.

It should be obvious that if the material world were not created by spirit that everything that has unfolded in the evolution of space and time would have no intentional purpose. That it is just matter and energy doing what matter and energy do. Conversely, if the material world were created by spirit it should be obvious that the creation of the material world was intentional.

If we examine the physical laws we discover that we live in a logical universe governed by rules, laws and information. Rules laws and information are a signs of intelligence. Intentionality and purpose are signs of intelligence. The definition of reason is a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. The consequence of a logical universe is that every cause has an effect. Which means that everything happens for a reason and serves a purpose. The very nature of our physical laws point to reason and purpose.

So going back to the two possibilities; spirit creating the material world versus everything proceeding from the material, the key distinction is no thing versus thing. So if we assume that everything I have described was just an accidental coincidence of the properties of matter, the logical conclusion is that matter and energy are just doing what matter and energy do which makes sense. The problem is that for matter and energy to do what matter and energy do, there has to be rules in place for matter and energy to obey. The formation of space and time followed rules. Specifically the law of conservation and quantum mechanics. These laws existed before space and time and defined the potential of everything which was possible. These laws are no thing. So we literally have an example of no thing existing before the material world. The creation of space and time from nothing is literally correct. Space and time were created from no thing. Spirit is no thing. No thing created space and time.

This is a really good question I just had because it was a topic of conversation a few days ago and hopefully I can explain it correctly. Do you believe that there's only one religion and all of the other ones are false and those gods don't exist, or do you believe that there is still one God, but many different beliefs about Him? I'll give you some examples because I'm not sure if I worded that correctly. Like Allah, Zeus, and God/Jesus.

Are they all the same God, but people have mixed views about Him? Or are they completely different gods altogether? I tend to believe it's the first one because otherwise, why would they all be considered godly spiritual beings? I hope that I explained that well enough. JGalt, JohnDB, I would really like to hear your opinions on this, and yes I know there are many different branches like Catholic and Baptist, but that's not what I'm referring to.
God's "form" is human. I follow (and believe) Jesus.

He said HE is the ONLY way to the Father

That's NOT what "separation of church and state" means

Forum List

Back