Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
They were able to say when and where it happened, that’s more than Blasey Fraud has.
Do you doubt that?
I haven’t done a deep dive but I’d be willing to bet that hundreds couldn’t nail down the date they were assaulted. You know I have keen speculation skills so you should take my analysis as truth on this one

That is true. I have been in situations that were inappropriate, frightening, embarrassing, threatening, dangerous. And I couldn't tell you the date or even the exact year of any of them.
I want the FBI to investigate Feinstein, the law firm(s), any contributors to the process, and any others involved in what looks like a very deliberate, intentional, carefully designed and orchestrated effort to derail and legal process of the Federal Government and to do that for NO other reason than for political advantage. And if laws are broken, I think there should be indictments and consequences for those doing such reprehensible things.
The ol bully tactic of attacking your accuser twice as hard. I hear ya. It’s pretty much Trumps mantra. Very transparent.

This has nothing to do with Trump other than it is his nominee who has been unjustly attacked. And yes, when my accuser accuses me of something I didn't do or misrepresents what I did in any way, I am not going to take that meekly and without defending myself. Do you?
I think the accused has every right to defend themselves. For the record, I haven’t taken a side in this situation, I’ve only asked for more information and then speculated on motive and analyzed the news and statements that we’ve had access to. Both Ford and Kav have flaws in their testimony and conflictions that hurt their credibility. I can’t make sense out of this being a conspiracy or fictitious story. So it could be a misunderstanding or a scewed version of true events IMO. We need more info to draw a solid conclusion

That is what makes this so vicious. There is absolutely no way to go back and investigate something that happened 36 years ago with the few people named, all still in high school, recalling nothing of it. There is no date, no address, no information on whose house it was, and only two things are remembered clearly at all: that she was assaulted, her assailants laughed, and she had only one beer. That alone was incredible, that she would remember she had only one beer and can remember no other details?

To even give this any credibility whatsoever, much less destroy a man over such a flimsy allegation for a non injurious, non lethal incident in high school almost four decades ago, is sinking so low no honorable person would even entertain it as credible at all, let alone derail a Supreme Court nomination over it.
Kav destroyed his own credibility by lying. He wasnt the choirboy he made himself out to be. He sat on national TV and claimed the devils triangle was a drinking game. Everyone that didnt live under a rock knows its a sexual reference to a threesome.

The Devils Triangle can mean pretty much what anybody wants it to mean:
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...-wikipedia-brett-kavanaugh-hearing-yearbook-d

If you have special insight to what the term meant to him and his friends in high school, please post your evidence. Otherwise, his explanation, corroborated by his friends, cannot be refuted and should not be an issue.

You sure about that?
They were able to say when and where it happened, that’s more than Blasey Fraud has.
Do you doubt that?
I haven’t done a deep dive but I’d be willing to bet that hundreds couldn’t nail down the date they were assaulted. You know I have keen speculation skills so you should take my analysis as truth on this one

That is true. I have been in situations that were inappropriate, frightening, embarrassing, threatening, dangerous. And I couldn't tell you the date or even the exact year of any of them.
So it sounds like you want the FBI to investigate Ford and her claims along with any dem operatives that might have conspired with her. Is that right?

Why then have conservatives been so reisitant to getting the FBI involved? Why don’t they want the FBI to interview Ford? That’s how they could uncover the lies and conspiracy if they were there. The investigation is happening now. Graham is postering and grand standing

I want the FBI to investigate Feinstein, the law firm(s), any contributors to the process, and any others involved in what looks like a very deliberate, intentional, carefully designed and orchestrated effort to derail and legal process of the Federal Government and to do that for NO other reason than for political advantage. And if laws are broken, I think there should be indictments and consequences for those doing such reprehensible things.
The ol bully tactic of attacking your accuser twice as hard. I hear ya. It’s pretty much Trumps mantra. Very transparent.

This has nothing to do with Trump other than it is his nominee who has been unjustly attacked. And yes, when my accuser accuses me of something I didn't do or misrepresents what I did in any way, I am not going to take that meekly and without defending myself. Do you?
I think the accused has every right to defend themselves. For the record, I haven’t taken a side in this situation, I’ve only asked for more information and then speculated on motive and analyzed the news and statements that we’ve had access to. Both Ford and Kav have flaws in their testimony and conflictions that hurt their credibility. I can’t make sense out of this being a conspiracy or fictitious story. So it could be a misunderstanding or a scewed version of true events IMO. We need more info to draw a solid conclusion

That is what makes this so vicious. There is absolutely no way to go back and investigate something that happened 36 years ago with the few people named, all still in high school, recalling nothing of it. There is no date, no address, no information on whose house it was, and only two things are remembered clearly at all: that she was assaulted, her assailants laughed, and she had only one beer. That alone was incredible, that she would remember she had only one beer and can remember no other details?

To even give this any credibility whatsoever, much less destroy a man over such a flimsy allegation for a non injurious, non lethal incident in high school almost four decades ago, is sinking so low no honorable person would even entertain it as credible at all, let alone derail a Supreme Court nomination over it.
Come on Fox, I’ve respected your comments so far but this one screams partisan talking point. She remembered much more than that despite what Trump says at his rally. She was swimming at the country club before the party, she named the people at the party, she went up stairs, was pushed into a room, the music was turned up, she hid in a bathroom, not to mention the details of the assault... let’s be honest when talking about these things shall we?

So to your point yes it is an event that happened a long time ago, she has Swiss cheese memory about it and no corraboration so far. So there isn’t enough there to stick IMO. We will see what turns up from the FBI.

You shouldnt attack her for coming forward though because if this is true then then she knows it’s true. It doesn’t need to be proven to her. Maybe ask yourself if something happened to you that you’ve buried for 30+ years and you feel it’s best for our country to know about it, what steps would you undertake to tell your story. Compare to what Ford did. How far off at you?

Kav destroyed his own credibility by lying. He wasnt the choirboy he made himself out to be. He sat on national TV and claimed the devils triangle was a drinking game. Everyone that didnt live under a rock knows its a sexual reference to a threesome.

What was the lie again?
Cant you read?
Why are you still here?

You're fired, gtfo.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...-wikipedia-brett-kavanaugh-hearing-yearbook-d

If you have special insight to what the term meant to him and his friends in high school, please post your evidence. Otherwise, his explanation, corroborated by his friends, cannot be refuted and should not be an issue.
Your link goes to dead page. What were you trying to show me?

Not even the Dems believe Ford anymore (if they ever really did).

That's why the pearl clutching is now all for tossing ice in a bar and the transparent double-bind of his temperament (it's bad he got angry for being falsely accused, but if he hadn't gotten angry, it would have shown he was guilty).
It’s how the debate devolves. You all are talking about Fords vacations and double doors and ex boyfriend. Trying to discredit her. The ice and beer and yearbook story’s are the same thing for Kav. Discredit discredit. That’s the game

Scuze moi, but flying, doors and the boyfriend's account all relate to whether or not Ford's accusation is credible.

The ice cube thing is just to attack Kavanaugh's character as the Ford Fantasy melts away.
Kav said he was a virgin who liked beer but never blacked out or acted inapproproately. Several people are coming forward saying that his account about how he partied was a lie. That’s where the ice cube bar fight story came from. And that goes to his credibility. Let’s be honest now

You’d have a stronger point of that was the only lewd sexual or beligerant comment In The yearbook, but when you put it all together Kavs excuses grow very thin

You’d have a stronger point of that was the only lewd sexual or beligerant comment In The yearbook, but when you put it all together Kavs excuses grow very thin
Yeah he also lied about boofing. He was either having anal sex with his friends or with some drugged up women.

That's why the pearl clutching is now all for tossing ice in a bar and the transparent double-bind of his temperament (it's bad he got angry for being falsely accused, but if he hadn't gotten angry, it would have shown he was guilty).
It’s how the debate devolves. You all are talking about Fords vacations and double doors and ex boyfriend. Trying to discredit her. The ice and beer and yearbook story’s are the same thing for Kav. Discredit discredit. That’s the game

Scuze moi, but flying, doors and the boyfriend's account all relate to whether or not Ford's accusation is credible.

The ice cube thing is just to attack Kavanaugh's character as the Ford Fantasy melts away.
Kav said he was a virgin who liked beer but never blacked out or acted inapproproately. Several people are coming forward saying that his account about how he partied was a lie. That’s where the ice cube bar fight story came from. And that goes to his credibility. Let’s be honest now

Oh, Boo-Frelling-Hooo.

This is all nonsense.

Oh, Boo-Frelling-Hooo.

This is all nonsense.
Why is it nonsense, Because you can’t refute it? Face it, if you are going to justify going after Fords statements then you gotta apply the same standards to Kav. Maybe your too blinded by your political bias

Oh, Boo-Frelling-Hooo.

This is all nonsense.
Why is it nonsense, Because you can’t refute it? Face it, if you are going to justify going after Fords statements then you gotta apply the same standards to Kav. Maybe your too blinded by your political bias
Did the FBI interview her beach friends who gave her such life changing advice?

What about her ex who submitted a sworn statement under penalty of perjury that she flat out lied?

Oh, Boo-Frelling-Hooo.

This is all nonsense.

What about her ex who submitted a sworn statement under penalty of perjury that she flat out lied?
Hopefully they do interview all of them. Don’t you agree?

Oh, Boo-Frelling-Hooo.

This is all nonsense.

You really do not have any perspective, do you?

Ford accused Kavanaugh. Her story has changed multiple times. The witnesses she mentions refute or do not recall anything she claims. Her ex-boyfriend has come forward with a statement that her excuses about flying, doors, claustrophbia etc. are highly suspect.

Kavanaugh has been put in the entirely UnAmerican situation of being told he has to prove his innocence. When he denied the charges and provided his contemporaneous evidence (calendar) of his whereabouts during the (shifting) alledged timeframe, the LW moved he goalposts to "temperament". This double-bind strategy is a damned if he does, damned if he doesn't congame. If he shows the JUSTIFIED anger of a falsely accused person, his anger shows he has the wrong temperament. If he sits quietly and doesn't react, then he's obviously guilty.

In RealityLand, the Dems have OVERPLAYED their hand. Decent people see this for the Beria style show trial that it is. So, the Dems are reduced to tossed ice cubes. And said ice cubes are melting.

Oh, Boo-Frelling-Hooo.

This is all nonsense.

You mean the ex that was just proven a liar? The person he claimed she helped said it "NEVER" happened. Contrast that to saying "I cant recall" or "I cant recollect"

Oh, Boo-Frelling-Hooo.

This is all nonsense.

Hopefully they do interview all of them. Don’t you agree?
Of course, although a sworn statement under penalty of perjury has been submitted by several of her friends, ex's, and named witnesses.

The only ones we haven't heard from are the mysterious beach friends.

Oh, Boo-Frelling-Hooo.

This is all nonsense.

You mean the ex that was just proven a liar? The person he claimed she helped said it "NEVER" happened. Contrast that to saying "I cant recall" or "I cant recollect"
Go home you're fired already, rapist.

Oh, Boo-Frelling-Hooo.

This is all nonsense.

Ford accused Kavanaugh. Her story has changed multiple times. The witnesses she mentions refute or do not recall anything she claims. Her ex-boyfriend has come forward with a statement that her excuses about flying, doors, claustrophbia etc. are highly suspect.

Kavanaugh has been put in the entirely UnAmerican situation of being told he has to prove his innocence. When he denied the charges and provided his contemporaneous evidence (calendar) of his whereabouts during the (shifting) alledged timeframe, the LW moved he goalposts to "temperament". This double-bind strategy is a damned if he does, damned if he doesn't congame. If he shows the JUSTIFIED anger of a falsely accused person, his anger shows he has the wrong temperament. If he sits quietly and doesn't react, then he's obviously guilty.

In RealityLand, the Dems have OVERPLAYED their hand. Decent people see this for the Beria style show trial that it is. So, the Dems are reduced to tossed ice cubes. And said ice cubes are melting.
Kav didn’t have to do anything. He could have taken the 5th and let things play out. Wouldn’t have been a smart move but there was no force. He did an interview with Fox and testified to Congress underoath. Why do you feel that his testimony shouldn’t be scrutinized?

Oh, Boo-Frelling-Hooo.

This is all nonsense.

Go home you're fired already, rapist.
Don’t be a soar loser

Oh, Boo-Frelling-Hooo.

This is all nonsense.

Kav didn’t have to do anything. He could have taken the 5th and let things play out. Wouldn’t have been a smart move but there was no force. He did an interview with Fox and testified to Congress underoath. Why do you feel that his testimony shouldn’t be scrutinized?

B'loney. He is in a double-bind where not matter what he does will be used to deem he is guilty by the Dems.

I'll note that the people clutching their pearls over Kavanaugh liking beer has no issue with Obabble's Choom Bang Pot Smoking and Cocaine Snorting.

Oh, Boo-Frelling-Hooo.

This is all nonsense.

B'loney. He is in a double-bind where not matter what he does will be used to deem he is guilty by the Dems.

I'll note that the people clutching their pearls over Kavanaugh liking beer has no issue with Obabble's Choom Bang Pot Smoking and Cocaine Snorting.
Yeah but Obama didnt participate in the gang rape of females after he got high like Kav did.

Oh, Boo-Frelling-Hooo.

This is all nonsense.

You really think people are taking issue with Kav drinking beer? How clueless can you be?!

Forum List

Back