Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Do you believe Kavanaughs rape accuser?

• Yes

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • No

Votes: 111 80.4%

• Total voters
What is he trying to uncover? I think the delay tactic is very obvious. Is it illegal?

No delay tactic involved of any sort. But there is plenty of question about Christine Ford's testimony, what she remembers compared to what she doesn't remember, how Senator Feinstein who sat on Ford's letter until the moment it would be most damaging also recommended activist attorneys for Ford, who is funding Ford's legal costs--Ford isn't paying them--the questions her attorney would not allow her to answer at the hearing, etc.

If the whole thing was ginned up to attack a person they all knew was innocent of any crime--and it sure looks like that to anybody who is intellectually honest--that should be exposed for what it is: the most dishonest, ugly, hateful, reprehensible, and evil form of politics.

I hope the GOP retains the House and Senate come November, and I hope they and the President are successful in amending the libel and slander laws so that this kind of thing cannot happen with impunity.
So it sounds like you want the FBI to investigate Ford and her claims along with any dem operatives that might have conspired with her. Is that right?

Why then have conservatives been so reisitant to getting the FBI involved? Why don’t they want the FBI to interview Ford? That’s how they could uncover the lies and conspiracy if they were there. The investigation is happening now. Graham is postering and grand standing

I want the FBI to investigate Feinstein, the law firm(s), any contributors to the process, and any others involved in what looks like a very deliberate, intentional, carefully designed and orchestrated effort to derail and legal process of the Federal Government and to do that for NO other reason than for political advantage. And if laws are broken, I think there should be indictments and consequences for those doing such reprehensible things.
The ol bully tactic of attacking your accuser twice as hard. I hear ya. It’s pretty much Trumps mantra. Very transparent.
You said earlier this is tit for tat stuff and how will it end if each side does it.
Well the Dems upped the ante here and turned the whole thing into a circus.
If you really want it ended, it needs investigating.
With what end? What are you trying to find in the investigation that isn’t already known?

Good!

Cotton says Feinstein will be investigated over Ford letter

...They pointed her to lawyers who lied to her and did not tell her that the committee staff was willing to go to California to interview her. Now all of that is water under the bridge," Cotton said.

"Those lawyers are going to face a D.C. bar investigation into their misconduct," he continued. "Dianne Feinstein and her staff is going to face an investigation for why they leaked that."

So let me get this right. Cotton and Graham want to investigate DiFi to defend an injustice done to Ford?! What heros! So since this is all being done to defend the abuse done to Ford should we get her take on it? Wouldn’t it be up to her on whether she wants to pursue charges?

This is a joke
It isn’t just the offence done to Ford, after all they could employ these tactics again and again, particularly if they prove successful.
Therefore it needs investigating. You can’t really plan how to stop these kind of abuses without first obtaining all the details.
I agree IF this is a coordinated lie then all who took part should go down. I just think that idea is smoke and mirrors
But we won’t know unless it’s investigated.
You must find it odd that the allegation was sat on for 6 weeks, all through the hearings, and was ‘leaked’ at the 11th hour with no one knowing how that happened, nor who leaked it?

Usually supporting evidence, and certainly not regarding alleged events that are 36 years old for which there are no dates and locations and no corroborating witnesses.
There were plenty of accusations of that kind against the catholic priests. I’m curious did you doubt those that had no evidence besides just their word when it came to that disgusting situation?
They normally had corroboration and even dates and locations!
You sure about that?
They were able to say when and where it happened, that’s more than Blasey Fraud has.
Do you doubt that?
I haven’t done a deep dive but I’d be willing to bet that hundreds couldn’t nail down the date they were assaulted. You know I have keen speculation skills so you should take my analysis as truth on this one

That is true. I have been in situations that were inappropriate, frightening, embarrassing, threatening, dangerous. And I couldn't tell you the date or even the exact year of any of them.
I would agree that investigations purely motivated by partisanship/greed/eagerness for power etc. are reprehensible, despicable, hateful, vile, unjustifiable. Most especially when they result in destruction of innocent people's good name, reputation, ability to earn a living, relationships, and hurt countless other people. There is no word to describe that other than pure evil.

At the same time, I understand Senator Graham's point. The only way to stop that kind of politics of personal destruction is to expose and call out those doing it. It is high time somebody did.
What is he trying to uncover? I think the delay tactic is very obvious. Is it illegal?

No delay tactic involved of any sort. But there is plenty of question about Christine Ford's testimony, what she remembers compared to what she doesn't remember, how Senator Feinstein who sat on Ford's letter until the moment it would be most damaging also recommended activist attorneys for Ford, who is funding Ford's legal costs--Ford isn't paying them--the questions her attorney would not allow her to answer at the hearing, etc.

If the whole thing was ginned up to attack a person they all knew was innocent of any crime--and it sure looks like that to anybody who is intellectually honest--that should be exposed for what it is: the most dishonest, ugly, hateful, reprehensible, and evil form of politics.

I hope the GOP retains the House and Senate come November, and I hope they and the President are successful in amending the libel and slander laws so that this kind of thing cannot happen with impunity.
So it sounds like you want the FBI to investigate Ford and her claims along with any dem operatives that might have conspired with her. Is that right?

Why then have conservatives been so reisitant to getting the FBI involved? Why don’t they want the FBI to interview Ford? That’s how they could uncover the lies and conspiracy if they were there. The investigation is happening now. Graham is postering and grand standing

I want the FBI to investigate Feinstein, the law firm(s), any contributors to the process, and any others involved in what looks like a very deliberate, intentional, carefully designed and orchestrated effort to derail and legal process of the Federal Government and to do that for NO other reason than for political advantage. And if laws are broken, I think there should be indictments and consequences for those doing such reprehensible things.
The ol bully tactic of attacking your accuser twice as hard. I hear ya. It’s pretty much Trumps mantra. Very transparent.

This has nothing to do with Trump other than it is his nominee who has been unjustly attacked. And yes, when my accuser accuses me of something I didn't do or misrepresents what I did in any way, I am not going to take that meekly and without defending myself. Do you?

So let me get this right. Cotton and Graham want to investigate DiFi to defend an injustice done to Ford?! What heros! So since this is all being done to defend the abuse done to Ford should we get her take on it? Wouldn’t it be up to her on whether she wants to pursue charges?
This is a joke

Ah...excuse me, Mr. cowshit for brains.....maybe no injustice was ever done to Ford.
Maybe the ONLY injustice here was done against Kavanaugh. A LOT of people see it THAT way.

You know, come to think of it, I think I overheard someone say they heard a conversation in some bar, at some point, maybe 45 years ago, by some person that maybe said that they might have heard that you might be a serial child rapist?.....

I GUESS THAT PROVES YOU ARE A CHILD RAPIST? :rolleyes:
I find it funny that you call me Mr Cowshit for Brains and then follow up with that argument. Haha

Good!

...They pointed her to lawyers who lied to her and did not tell her that the committee staff was willing to go to California to interview her. Now all of that is water under the bridge," Cotton said.

"Those lawyers are going to face a D.C. bar investigation into their misconduct," he continued. "Dianne Feinstein and her staff is going to face an investigation for why they leaked that."

This is a joke
It isn’t just the offence done to Ford, after all they could employ these tactics again and again, particularly if they prove successful.
Therefore it needs investigating. You can’t really plan how to stop these kind of abuses without first obtaining all the details.
I agree IF this is a coordinated lie then all who took part should go down. I just think that idea is smoke and mirrors
But we won’t know unless it’s investigated.
You must find it odd that the allegation was sat on for 6 weeks, all through the hearings, and was ‘leaked’ at the 11th hour with no one knowing how that happened, nor who leaked it?
I don’t find it odd at all, I don’t like the tactic but I understand what they did and why they did it. Ford didn’t want to go public and when it appeared Kav was in they dropped the bomb as a last resort. I think that is known. So what do you want to investigate?

If you think those actions should be illegal then Write a law or a rule.

Men have been trying to get nooky since the beginning of time. Maybe Democrats shouldn't be allowed to breed since they're just going to be raped , sodomized or fondled by someone somewhere and not be able to remember any of the facts after only one beer. My belief! All of this has nothing to do with the mans Qualifications, or knowledge of the Law and only on the Make-up of the Supreme Court. OVERTURN Roe v Wade and give the decision back to the States where it belongs, Chop off the long arm of this over reaching law. Women will still be safe. They just won't be able to be promiscuous. Condoms work just as well as Abortion without taking power away from the People of each sovereign state. Birth control works! For those who use it.

Everything she said is imploding...an obvious farce and charade.

Let's see if even one left loon will step up and say yeah that was wrong.

Just one....

There were plenty of accusations of that kind against the catholic priests. I’m curious did you doubt those that had no evidence besides just their word when it came to that disgusting situation?
You sure about that?
They were able to say when and where it happened, that’s more than Blasey Fraud has.
Do you doubt that?
I haven’t done a deep dive but I’d be willing to bet that hundreds couldn’t nail down the date they were assaulted. You know I have keen speculation skills so you should take my analysis as truth on this one

That is true. I have been in situations that were inappropriate, frightening, embarrassing, threatening, dangerous. And I couldn't tell you the date or even the exact year of any of them.

This has nothing to do with Trump other than it is his nominee who has been unjustly attacked. And yes, when my accuser accuses me of something I didn't do or misrepresents what I did in any way, I am not going to take that meekly and without defending myself. Do you?
I think the accused has every right to defend themselves. For the record, I haven’t taken a side in this situation, I’ve only asked for more information and then speculated on motive and analyzed the news and statements that we’ve had access to. Both Ford and Kav have flaws in their testimony and conflictions that hurt their credibility. I can’t make sense out of this being a conspiracy or fictitious story. So it could be a misunderstanding or a scewed version of true events IMO. We need more info to draw a solid conclusion

For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.
No one accused Kav of rape.

Attempted rape. It’s just as bad.

She didn't even say attempted rape, 17 yr old boys try to get with girls that's what they do. Go ask your MOM she'll tell you the same thing. Or you wouldn't be here to attack, maybe your mom was AI"D but I doubt it. The Virgin Mary Didn't have sexual relations either. Goat farmers in the middle east new about AI 5 thousand years ago. And getting pregnant out of wedlock was punishable by death, I'm just sayin Lefty

You sure about that?
Do you doubt that?

I think the accused has every right to defend themselves. For the record, I haven’t taken a side in this situation, I’ve only asked for more information and then speculated on motive and analyzed the news and statements that we’ve had access to. Both Ford and Kav have flaws in their testimony and conflictions that hurt their credibility. I can’t make sense out of this being a conspiracy or fictitious story. So it could be a misunderstanding or a scewed version of true events IMO. We need more info to draw a solid conclusion

That is what makes this so vicious. There is absolutely no way to go back and investigate something that happened 36 years ago with the few people named, all still in high school, recalling nothing of it. There is no date, no address, no information on whose house it was, and only two things are remembered clearly at all: that she was assaulted, her assailants laughed, and she had only one beer. That alone was incredible, that she would remember she had only one beer and can remember no other details?

To even give this any credibility whatsoever, much less destroy a man over such a flimsy allegation for a non injurious, non lethal incident in high school almost four decades ago, is sinking so low no honorable person would even entertain it as credible at all, let alone derail a Supreme Court nomination over it.

Its odd to me people are acting like this is a legal trial. They keep saying guilty until proven innocent. Thats not how it works. Its a judgement call regarding if Kav is fit to be on the SC. Thats like telling me I have to hire someone to coach my kids because there is no evidence he molested a child after several people warned me about him being a child molester..

You sure about that?
Do you doubt that?

That is what makes this so vicious. There is absolutely no way to go back and investigate something that happened 36 years ago with the few people named, all still in high school, recalling nothing of it. There is no date, no address, no information on whose house it was, and only two things are remembered clearly at all: that she was assaulted, her assailants laughed, and she had only one beer. That alone was incredible, that she would remember she had only one beer and can remember no other details?

To even give this any credibility whatsoever, much less destroy a man over such a flimsy allegation for a non injurious, non lethal incident in high school almost four decades ago, is sinking so low no honorable person would even entertain it as credible at all, let alone derail a Supreme Court nomination over it.
Kav destroyed his own credibility by lying. He wasnt the choirboy he made himself out to be. He sat on national TV and claimed the devils triangle was a drinking game. Everyone that didnt live under a rock knows its a sexual reference to a threesome.

For Christ's sake, why would she wait for 40+ years to do anything about it?

This kind of nonsense is unbelievable, IMO.
No one accused Kav of rape.

Attempted rape. It’s just as bad.

She didn't even say attempted rape, 17 yr old boys try to get with girls that's what they do. Go ask your MOM she'll tell you the same thing. Or you wouldn't be here to attack, maybe your mom was AI"D but I doubt it. The Virgin Mary Didn't have sexual relations either. Goat farmers in the middle east new about AI 5 thousand years ago. And getting pregnant out of wedlock was punishable by death, I'm just sayin Lefty

Oh yeah, she said he just wanted to hold hands, lol. She accused the man of attempted rape along with the Mark Judge guy.

Do you doubt that?

Kav destroyed his own credibility by lying. He wasnt the choirboy he made himself out to be. He sat on national TV and claimed the devils triangle was a drinking game. Everyone that didnt live under a rock knows its a sexual reference to a threesome.

What was the lie again?

Do you doubt that?

Like I've said before, I was a US Navy Sailor for over 20 years, was a Harley biker for 8, and was a bartender at a biker bar for 4 years.

Not once did I ever hear of a drinking game called "devil's triangle".

However..................with all the experience of being a sailor, biker and bartender, I've often heard the term "devil's triangle" when referring to 2 guys having sex with one woman at the same time.

Its odd to me people are acting like this is a legal trial. They keep saying guilty until proven innocent. Thats not how it works. Its a judgement call regarding if Kav is fit to be on the SC. Thats like telling me I have to hire someone to coach my kids because there is no evidence he molested a child after several people warned me about him being a child molester..
That's like you losing your job because some crazy said you sexually assaulted her 40 years ago. Even though her friends and witnesses deny it.

Sorry, you're fired.

Not even the Dems believe Ford anymore (if they ever really did).

That's why the pearl clutching is now all for tossing ice in a bar and the transparent double-bind of his temperament (it's bad he got angry for being falsely accused, but if he hadn't gotten angry, it would have shown he was guilty).
You`ve surveyed how many dems?

They have surveyed themselves with the fact that they are now focused on ice cubes.

Not even the Dems believe Ford anymore (if they ever really did).

That's why the pearl clutching is now all for tossing ice in a bar and the transparent double-bind of his temperament (it's bad he got angry for being falsely accused, but if he hadn't gotten angry, it would have shown he was guilty).
It’s how the debate devolves. You all are talking about Fords vacations and double doors and ex boyfriend. Trying to discredit her. The ice and beer and yearbook story’s are the same thing for Kav. Discredit discredit. That’s the game

Scuze moi, but flying, doors and the boyfriend's account all relate to whether or not Ford's accusation is credible.

The ice cube thing is just to attack Kavanaugh's character as the Ford Fantasy melts away.

What was the lie again?
Cant you read?

Forum List

Back