Favorite Crime Shows

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I'm totally into these shows. My favorite is interrogation cam because I always want to know what the criminal was thinking. Right now I'm watching Signs of a Psychopath. Crazy stories. Evil Lives Here. Married To Evil. Evil Next Door. All good. First 48. Forensic Files. Crimes Gone Viral. Killer Cases. In Persuit With John Welch. Fear Thy Neighbor. Secrets of the Hell's Angels. I survived a Serial Killer.

Interrogation Cam takes you inside the interrogation rooms of law enforcement agencies around the country. Each episode features incredible, real crime stories and spotlights the techniques used by investigators to uncover unbelievable revelations in the pursuit of justice.

I can't stand it in the end when they say the perp has so far not been caught. I hate those. Crimes gone viral have a lot of those. This is why I want to get a CCW.

I can't wait to see the one that no doubt will come out about Steve Buscemi's attack. Stay tuned.

I don't watch those shows. I've been in enough prison interrogation rooms to last me. And provide some incredible stories too.

I don't watch those shows. I've been in enough prison interrogation rooms to last me. And provide some incredible stories too.
From which side? LOL.

I don't know how you guys do it. I saw a guy who blew his brains out it took me maybe a year to shake it. PTSD. I get that now.

What worries me is my brother has a lot of money. How many of these shows, the murderer is someone who works for or even sometimes related to the person. Or a friend. This one guy got away from his kidnappers. His friend knew he got a recent $50K loan so he set his friend up. They were going to kill him. Some of it was caught on tape. Scary shit. To think a friend would do that for money. And it could be ANYBODY. The person you least suspect.

Yesterday I watched a guy abduct a woman in broad daylight. The mail man stepped around them as he was pulling the girl out the store and into his car. Human trafficking. It's real! I need to get my ccw so I can carry my gun with me everywhere.

I can't stand it in the end when they say the perp has so far not been caught. I hate those.
Worse is when the most heinous murderers go unpunished (life in prison isn't punishment for murder, only the death penalty is).

What worries me is my brother has a lot of money. How many of these shows, the murderer is someone who works for or even sometimes related to the person. Or a friend. This one guy got away from his kidnappers. His friend knew he got a recent $50K loan so he set his friend up. They were going to kill him. Some of it was caught on tape. Scary shit. To think a friend would do that for money. And it could be ANYBODY. The person you least suspect.

Yesterday I watched a guy abduct a woman in broad daylight. The mail man stepped around them as he was pulling the girl out the store and into his car. Human trafficking. It's real! I need to get my ccw so I can carry my gun with me everywhere.
you see some really evil people on those shows bobo...and those fuckers are real and they are out there....you also see some real stupid 18-20 year olds doing something stupid that puts them in prison for the best years of their lives....

Worse is when the most heinous murderers go unpunished (life in prison isn't punishment for murder, only the death penalty is).
I don't know how much of a punishment prison really is. For some it is. For others, they learn to like it. I knew a young man who spent half his 20s in prison. As he said, those were the best years of his life. The only reason he didn’t go right back was his mother.

The following are my favorite.

Walker, Texas Ranger
Blue Bloods
The Glades (2010-2013 on the A&E network if you don't know of it)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back