Zone1 Do you believe in Free Speech

Trump will have lawyers to challenge any juror they object to,
Only up to a point.

a right to cross examine,
Within the confines of the judge's discretion.

a right to object

Fair trial
Not even close. But you are right. Trump will appeal and win in a higher court, but by then, the damage will have been done. He will be out millions of dollars and the case will have cost him the election, which is the real aim here. Nothing "fair" about it.

Only up to a point.

Not even close. But you are right. Trump will appeal and win in a higher court, but by then, the damage will have been done. He will be out millions of dollars and the case will have cost him the election, which is the real aim here. Nothing "fair" about it.
The reality is that Trump is guilty and will be held accountable

But I guess claiming he didn’t felt am fair trial is the best you got

The reality is that you don't actually know any of that, but exemplifies the problem with the trial by showing your own prejudice.
Most of the case comes down to just Trump's opinion vs. another.
If only

Thousands of pages of evidence and witness testimony

This is a question mainly for so-called liberals.
And there was no need to ask it, given the answers are already known. Liberals are always on the side of liberty and free speech.

Do you support free speech, meaning the government has no right to infringe on it, to censor you, or punish you for exercising your free speech rights?
Nope. Unlike conservatives (see: DeSantis), we oppose all government censorship.

? Also, do you believe corporations should have no right to censor free speech, or should they be doing that? (This is separate from First Amendment, it is just the idea of free speech.)
They have the right to censor.

For example, look at this board. You're not allowed to do certain things. That's fine.

For example: If someone says an election is stolen, would you defend the right of that person to say it?
Lying like that is a form of trolling, and private orgs need to keep trolling under control. Letting everyone say anything just means the most badly behaved can destroy all disucssion

That is, you support censorship-by-trolling. That makes you the bad guy. The right in general uses censorship-by-trolling as a mainstay tactic, making them the enemies of free speech.

Is It okay for it to be labeled “misinformation“ or to be banned entirely? Should the person even be allowed to say it?
You're acting like the Soviet Union did, when you try to force all media to repeat party propaganda unchallenged.

For example, in 2016 Hillary Clinton said the election was stolen. That President Trump was “illegitimate“. That he only won because of “Russia collusion”.
No, she didn't.

But you're allowed to speak a lie like that, because you're not doing it in a trolling manner.

Do you believe in Free Speech​

Only if there are provisions by law - that punish intentional false information and statements or deliberate wrongful defamation of people via unfounded slander.
E.g. in Germany a guy like Trump would be a very poor man due to all the lawsuits and fines - and very likely he would be in prison already a long time ago. Or any other person behaving and acting like him.

Absolutely. You please take your own advice and also tone down the mind reading presumptions. You are often completely off base

That's my opinion of your duplicity in posting, like most leftists you can't say what you actually mean.

Doublethink is strong with you.

Do you believe in Free Speech​

Only if there are provisions by law - that punish intentional false information and statements or deliberate wrongful defamation of people via unfounded slander.
E.g. in Germany a guy like Trump would be a very poor man due to all the lawsuits and fines - and very likely he would be in prison already a long time ago. Or any other person behaving and acting like him.
Who gets to judge what is true information and what is false information... or what is Russian Disinformation. Hunter Biden Laptop anyone?

That's my opinion of your duplicity in posting, like most leftists you can't say what you actually mean.

Doublethink is strong with you.
I say exactly what I mean you just choose to lie about it and call it your opinion

That’s a nice back track to justify it… if you want that to be the reality then state it like an opinion and not a fact

I have been.

Unlike lefties, I can tell the difference between opinions and facts.

I’m sure you think so. You make an art out of thinking you understand things that you are completely off base about

I see through the BS of lefties better than they can see through themselves.

Doublethink is a way of life for people like you.

I see through the BS of lefties better than they can see through themselves.

Doublethink is a way of life for people like you.
See that’s where your pompous “opinions” make you sound like an absolute moron. It’s worthless commentary. Try just sticking to facts

Forum List

Back