Do you all understand how the MSM is really biasing stories??? :"Trump supports PP"!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
As a supporter of Trump I was very disappointed when I saw this headline..
FACT CHECK: Trump Supports Planned Parenthood Funding - FACT CHECK: Trump Supports Planned Parenthood Funding

How disappointing IF I DIDN'T READ FURTHER AND JUST THE HEADLINE!!!
Trump said this exactly:
When pressed on non-abortion services Planned Parenthood allegedly provides, Trump said, “What I would do when the time came, I’d look at the individual things they do, and maybe some of the individual things they do are good. I know a lot of the things are bad.
But certainly the abortion aspect of it should not be funded by government, absolutely.” Trump continued,
“I would look at the good aspects of [Planned Parenthood], and I would also look, because I’m sure they do some things properly and good and that are good for women, and I would look at that, and I would look at other aspects also. But we have to take care of women.” In other words Trump is open to a status quo many conservatives find unacceptable and immoral; also a typical federal government shell game to skirt around the law. If you give Planned Parenthood money for these so-called “other things,” the abortion provider can shift money from those “other things” to abortion.

And I agree with him! What should happen is Congress should fund PP but ONLY ONLY if the funds are NOT co-mingled! Very simple. All PP abortions should be done at stand alone facility with all expenses for abortions totally segregated from Federal funding.
I'm all favor of PP providing abortions with NON-Federal funds. Don't like it but that's their moral problem.
What I AM in favor though is NOT using MY tax dollars for abortions!
That simple.

But the point of this thread is PLEASE EVERYONE! Don't make decisions based on 30 second sound bites or headlines. The biased MSM will constantly use these tools to influence your decisions knowing most people don't read the details!!!

AND I"M NOT ALONE!!!

Media bias is a bigger problem than high dollar donations for 2016 likely voters focused on the presidential election, according to a new national survey.

Rasmussen Reports found that when asked "Which is the bigger problem in politics today," voters picked media bias over money, 47 percent to 45 percent.

What's more, the survey found that voters believe that the media has too much power in politics. Some 66 percent said it was too powerful, compared to just 26 percent who said the media wielded just enough influence in the election.

"Middle-aged voters tend to believe more strongly than other voters that the media have too much influence over elections," said the poll analysis.
Media bias tops big money as top voter complaint

Forum List

Back