Do you agree with Ron Paul and Michele Bachman about the CBS debate?

Nope, they are wrong. Newt tanked himself in the first week and has pulled himself back up. Ron and Michelle can do the same if they are worthy. If not, tank them.

With Paul on this point. Perry, Huntsman, Santorum and Bacchman all got more questions and airtime than he did, and he polls fourth consistantly while two of those three shouldn't even be invited to the debates at this point, but should be joining Johnson on the fringe. (Huntsman and Santorum). Don't agree with Bacchman at all, she's a 4%er and if she wants more time she's going to have to claw her way back in it like Newt did.

Last edited:
We live in a country of liberty where the toids like BenNatuf have the liberty to speak his mind.

America is a great place.

If we are to have a true democracy to go with our constitutional republic then we must have fair debates and true free media.
The media is free, that means they can air what they want, ask what questions they want, and ask them to whom they want. Would you rather the government tell them how much time they have to give to each view? Maybe you think the government should control the questioning?

We live in a country of liberty where the toids like BenNatuf have the liberty to speak his mind.

America is a great place.
Does your mommy know you're playing on the computer again?

:lol: Don't you love that the children like Ben get to be heard by the adult?

You are just so cute!
When you actually gain some reading comprehension are more capable of discerning that my comment was in basic agreement with your previous post...

let us know.

Until then, wash your hands, your mommy is calling you upstairs for lunch. And get the cheto's grease off your face.

If we are to have a true democracy to go with our constitutional republic then we must have fair debates and true free media.
The media is free, that means they can air what they want, ask what questions they want, and ask them to whom they want. Would you rather the government tell them how much time they have to give to each view? Maybe you think the government should control the questioning?

Wow, big smart guy huh? Do you know what a fair debate is? We don't have true free media, the people that control the banks control the media, you all know it you are just afraid to say it. Where did I even mention government intervention?

They are just being whiny little bitches

Start coming up in the polls and you will get more FaceTime. As it is, they get more attention than their candidacy deserves

The Cain supporters complained about the lack of coverage for Herman Cain as well in his early campaign.

More : Do you agree with Ron Paul and Michele Bachman about the CBS debate?

The winners of CBS debate are certainly Cain and Bachman, I agree with the statement that CBS ( Christian Bashing System) faked coverage about them. The speeches of meaningful RINOs were miserable, they should better run for Demoncrats.

Wow, big smart guy huh? Do you know what a fair debate is? We don't have true free media, the people that control the banks control the media, you all know it you are just afraid to say it. Where did I even mention government intervention?
You complained the media wasn't free, if the banks own it, isn't it the banks right to use it? (not that I agree with that, but just as argument)

What solution do you propose?

Start coming up in the polls and you will get more FaceTime. As it is, they get more attention than their candidacy deserves

Here is the problem, people like RW that fear a candidate (Paul) that is not a fake. Paul talks about ending the wars and people like RW are scared because their party is now the huge massive evil war party. RW does not want someone like RP VS Obama because Obama would stand no chance, what would Obama tell liberals, “don’t vote Paul because he would end the wars and not bail out the rich???

Yes, I agree with Paul and Bachman that they are treated unfairly. Paul polls better than Newt and not too long ago Paul was polling 10-14% while Newt was polling 3% or 1% and they still gave Newt more time, so this idea that how you poll is going to determine your talk time is pure bullshit.

I also found it amazing the order they asked questions and the fact they didn’t ask Paul about what cuts he would do. It was done like that because Paul offers actual cuts to balance the budget, others can just talk (as they did) and offer no meaningful cuts as long as the bar is set low. Instead they want to keep asking RP if he would allow terrorists to get nukes…

I really hope if Paul does not get the nod he runs independent and kills the Republicans chances to beat Obama, there is simply no difference at this point. I liked Newt but now he is just a big spending war bitch who offers zero cuts. “Go after crooks” is Newts answer… A it does not balance the budget and B what the fuck does that even mean…

The currrent Republican voter base does not deserve to elect another war loving big spending President. I know it hurts but most Republicans are still nothing more than Progressive liberals.

The Cain supporters complained about the lack of coverage for Herman Cain as well in his early campaign.

The winners of CBS debate are certainly Cain and Bachman, I agree with the statement that CBS ( Christian Bashing System) faked coverage about them. The speeches of meaningful RINOs were miserable, they should better run for Demoncrats.

I don't like Cain but that does not mean I would talk shit for the sake of talking shit. Cain did horrible... Even the audience was like "really?" when he couldn't answer some of the most basic questions. If Cain really wanted to get off all the sex crap domonating the news then he really blew his chance.

Too funny. While Bacchman did display a grasp of the issues and I would say she did have one of the better performances, claiming cain won anything is ludicrous. "I can't tell you till after I'm elected" is not a policy statement, and is nothing like a winning argument.

If Bachmann won, why is she whining?

Here is the problem, people like RW that fear a candidate (Paul) that is not a fake. Paul talks about ending the wars and people like RW are scared because their party is now the huge massive evil war party. RW does not want someone like RP VS Obama because Obama would stand no chance, what would Obama tell liberals, “don’t vote Paul because he would end the wars and not bail out the rich???

Yes, I agree with Paul and Bachman that they are treated unfairly. Paul polls better than Newt and not too long ago Paul was polling 10-14% while Newt was polling 3% or 1% and they still gave Newt more time, so this idea that how you poll is going to determine your talk time is pure bullshit.

I also found it amazing the order they asked questions and the fact they didn’t ask Paul about what cuts he would do. It was done like that because Paul offers actual cuts to balance the budget, others can just talk (as they did) and offer no meaningful cuts as long as the bar is set low. Instead they want to keep asking RP if he would allow terrorists to get nukes…

I really hope if Paul does not get the nod he runs independent and kills the Republicans chances to beat Obama, there is simply no difference at this point. I liked Newt but now he is just a big spending war bitch who offers zero cuts. “Go after crooks” is Newts answer… A it does not balance the budget and B what the fuck does that even mean…

The currrent Republican voter base does not deserve to elect another war loving big spending President. I know it hurts but most Republicans are still nothing more than Progressive liberals.
while I agree that given his standing in the polls Paul should have gotten more air time, lying will not help your cause. Paul does not poll better than Newt.

I have seen Ron Paul before.

He is nothing but a rehash of Ross Perot with a faithful 10% of the electorate drooling over every utterance

Forum List

Back