Do you agree that pre-born humans are NOT entitled to any rights or even the right to live?

And in early stages of human life the cells are not a human being but rather a potential human being

It's the beginning of human life, bro. LOL.

So it's ok to kill babies in the womb but it's NOT ok to destroy an eagle's egg. Yea, you're consistent.

And in early stages of human life the cells are not a human being but rather a potential human being

So it's ok to kill babies in the womb but it's NOT ok to destroy an eagle's egg. Yea, you're consistent.

Yup, pretty much.

One is endangered and the other isn't. When humans are an endangered species, then I'll be right there with you about preserving human life.

But that's not the case. Not yet at least.

Yup, pretty much.

One is endangered and the other isn't. When humans are an endangered species, then I'll be right there with you about preserving human life.

But that's not the case. Not yet at least.

But a bird egg isn't a bird. Therefore, it should be fine to destroy it.

what we are talking about is the early stages of human life,,,

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

they are still the earliest stages of human life,,,
And still not a human being

the earliest stages of one,,,

gotta start somewhere,,,

The earliest stages are not yet a human being, because there is no sentience yet.
Worrying about something that is not even sentient yet is to over value the potential for life, and all ovum have a potential for life.
Should we prevent periods so that no potential for life is lost?
Which obviously is fairly foolish since we thrown away adult lives all the time.
Such as the 3 million Vietnamese we killed, the half million Iraqis we murdered, etc.
But when does sentience manifest?

It is some time after birth isn't it?

I never said it wasn't OK to destroy bird eggs.

In fact I destroy 3 or 4 bird eggs every morning.

But we as people can decide if a species of bird is worth protecting

Only in libtardia would a fucking bird's egg have more rights than a pre-born human being.

The bird's egg has no "rights". It has protections because it is an endangered species. (We are talking about bald eagles here.)

Humans are not likely to become extinct... Unless they manage to destroy the entire eco-system. The best way to prevent that is to limit their numbers...

Which is why Abortion is totally awesome.

what we are talking about is the early stages of human life,,,

they are still the earliest stages of human life,,,
And still not a human being

the earliest stages of one,,,

gotta start somewhere,,,

The earliest stages are not yet a human being, because there is no sentience yet.
Worrying about something that is not even sentient yet is to over value the potential for life, and all ovum have a potential for life.
Should we prevent periods so that no potential for life is lost?
Which obviously is fairly foolish since we thrown away adult lives all the time.
Such as the 3 million Vietnamese we killed, the half million Iraqis we murdered, etc.

its still the earliest stages of human life no matter what yu tell yourself to sleep at night,,,

Forum List

Back