Do Women Get More Pos Rep Just For Being Women?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I know I'm gonna get kicked in the gonads for this but don't you think women get repped alot here because they're women?

I like repping my friends when they say something clever and I like repping folks that post things I think is imaginative and thought-provoking.

But I think some guys here rep women just because they like to remain in their good graces....or maybe they feel there's a possibility of something else down the road.

I also noticed that often folks post avatar pics with a sexy backside which causes the guys to rep them out of pure lust. [I've been guilty of this one]

What are your thoughts folks?

Another side question....do you get upset when you rep someone and they don't thank you? They instead wait till they see one of your posts they like and rep you in return. Does this bother anyone here?

If a lady isn't careful about her behavior she will get a rep. It will be positive rep from some and negative rep from others. What kind of rep she gets depends entirely on the behavior displayed and the perspective of that behavior as seen in the eyes of others.

I know I'm gonna get kicked in the gonads for this but don't you think women get repped alot here because they're women?

*i think you might enjoy that*

I like repping my friends when they say something clever and I like repping folks that post things I think is imaginative and thought-provoking.

*i note you like repping your friends, dont you think that is normal? i like to rep people who make me laugh*

But I think some guys here rep women just because they like to remain in their good graces....or maybe they feel there's a possibility of something else down the road.

*you really think women are trading favors for rep? what does that say about your opinion of women on this board and women in general? you are taking the term 'rep ho' a bit too seriously*

I also noticed that often folks post avatar pics with a sexy backside which causes the guys to rep them out of pure lust. [I've been guilty of this one]

*men are really like pavlov's dogs?*

*read inbetween these **

Another side question....do you get upset when you rep someone and they don't thank you? They instead wait till they see one of your posts they like and rep you in return. Does this bother anyone here?

i prefer not to be thanked...you can rep me if you want or not rep me...but unless you have something to say....i hate the pm's that fill my messages with 'thanks' i kinda assume you are glad i pos repped ya....but i aint gonna bitch about it much one way or another...

btw....do women rep you thinking you are spock? or is it just men that are that damned dumb?

*i think you might enjoy that*

*i note you like repping your friends, dont you think that is normal? i like to rep people who make me laugh*

*you really think women are trading favors for rep? what does that say about your opinion of women on this board and women in general? you are taking the term 'rep ho' a bit too seriously*

*men are really like pavlov's dogs?*

*read inbetween these **

i prefer not to be thanked...you can rep me if you want or not rep me...but unless you have something to say....i hate the pm's that fill my messages with 'thanks' i kinda assume you are glad i pos repped ya....but i aint gonna bitch about it much one way or another...

btw....do women rep you thinking you are spock? or is it just men that are that damned dumb?
fascinating.

If a lady isn't careful about her behavior she will get a rep. It will be positive rep from some and negative rep from others. What kind of rep she gets depends entirely on the behavior displayed and the perspective of that behavior as seen in the eyes of others.

So women become a target in all respects. Targeted by horny guys and targeted by jealous women?

What should Gender have to do with it, or Race or cosmic Beliefs or Pics?

When someone makes a funny or a good point they deserve good rep.

i dont think he is referring to jealous women as much as men who give women rep than hit on them...then find out it aint happening then give neg rep...

or men who just give negative rep with words like ****, twat, whore etc...chanel has a thread on it

So women become a target in all respects. Targeted by horny guys and targeted by jealous women?

I guess you could look at it that way... Personally, I like a lady that normally gets pos rep all the time but once in a while, when the mood is right, takes a walk on the neg rep side of the house.

I've gotten a few pos reps when I change avatars. But they have been mostly from friends. I don't think rep whoring is gender based. There are quite a few men who do it as well.

Vile neg reps to me have been exclusively from men.

I'm not a negger. I've done it once or twice and felt foolish afterwards. If you don't have something nice to say...blame the President. Lol

i dont think he is referring to jealous women as much as men who give women rep than hit on them...then find out it aint happening then give neg rep...

or men who just give negative rep with words like ****, twat, whore etc...chanel has a thread on it

In reality, what good is rep to begin with? What does it do for you? You can have a whole bucket full of neg rep and the sun will still come up tomorrow. You can have a whole bucket full of pos rep and still be a butthead. I think rep is those strokes that some folks need to make them feel "admired" or something. But then again, it costs nothing to give and makes receiving it a blessing. Rep is like gas... It's best when it is released and sometimes it stinks. I say what I have to say and don't fish for rep. However, you should all notice that I have 199 rep points right now. Who's going to push me over 200? REP HO ALERT!

I've gotten a few pos reps when I change avatars. But they have been mostly from friends. I don't think rep whoring is gender based. There are quite a few men who do it as well.

I'm not a negger. I've done it once or twice and felt foolish afterwards. If you don't have something nice to say...blame the President. Lol

I always thought you were a white girl.

i pushed you over 200.....and no i dont feel guilty for the neg rep i gave you .....you deserved it and knew when you posted what you did....you would get hit by me for it...

I always thought you were a white girl.

Hey, what does it matter the blood is all red on the inside :lol::lol:

I get rep equally I think. Haven't thought about it. I give equally I think. Haven't thought about it. :lol::lol:

I get positive AND negative reps for my avatars. Its always interesting to to see what people say. ;)

I don't think rep are given out based on sex. I give them equally to men and women. I think people enjoy it when they get pos reps so i enjoy giving them out until i cant give out anymore!

Forum List

Back