Do we need a new Declaration of Independence?

Obama was elected.

No matter how much you try to pretend his admin is not the will of the people.

No, Obama was Selected for us by the MSM.

Eh, I think moderates looked at McCain/Palin and said to themselves "really... wow that would suck" and then preceded to vote Obama/Biden. Republicans did themselves a huge disservice in 2008 by choosing such weak candidates, not that it would have made a difference anyway since most moderates associated republicans with wars, recession, overall poor leadership, etc.

Obama was elected.

No matter how much you try to pretend his admin is not the will of the people.

Eh, I think moderates looked at McCain/Palin and said to themselves "really... wow that would suck" and then preceded to vote Obama/Biden. Republicans did themselves a huge disservice in 2008 by choosing such weak candidates, not that it would have made a difference anyway since most moderates associated republicans with wars, recession, overall poor leadership, etc.

Republicans didnt choose McCain. Independents voting in our primary did. This is exactly why we need closed primaries.

Republicans didnt choose McCain. Independents voting in our primary did. This is exactly why we need closed primaries.

John McCain was the best candidate the Republicans had by far. The voters in the Republican primaries realized this and voted for McCain by wide margins. The right wing element of the party tried to derail his candidacy,but the voters decided otherwise.
Fact is...John McCain is a better candidate than anyone the Republicans have to run in 2012

Prove me wrong

I do that daily and it's getting old............

It is tiring repeating "I told ewe so........" over and over and over RW.

Like talking to the wall......

Titanic.....your game is getting lame

You are a person who never supported anyone or anything in your life. You refuse to post what you support or what you beleive in....its safer that way

Cowardly....but safer

John McCain was the best candidate the Republicans had by far. The voters in the Republican primaries realized this and voted for McCain by wide margins. The right wing element of the party tried to derail his candidacy,but the voters decided otherwise.
Fact is...John McCain is a better candidate than anyone the Republicans have to run in 2012

Prove me wrong

Could you please tell me who exactly is running in 2012?

And please explain to me why I would agree with someone who opposes my viewpoints on who the best candidate was? Obviously if you think the candidate is good, then he isnt. He didnt win the Republican vote. He won because of the open primaries, which is an incredibly stupid concept.

Prove me wrong

Could you please tell me who exactly is running in 2012?

And please explain to me why I would agree with someone who opposes my viewpoints on who the best candidate was? Obviously if you think the candidate is good, then he isnt. He didnt win the Republican vote. He won because of the open primaries, which is an incredibly stupid concept.

Who was the superior candidate in 2008?

Give me a name ALL of the stiffs running against McCain were destroyed in the primaries....It was over in a few weeks....REPUBLICANS spoke and McCain was the best they had to offer

Guess what? They have the same group of stiffs for 2012

Looks like we will get the same outcome

Give me a name ALL of the stiffs running against McCain were destroyed in the primaries....It was over in a few weeks....REPUBLICANS spoke and McCain was the best they had to offer

Other than Huckabee, who wasnt superior to McCain?

Again, McCain won because of the open primary system, which is the dumbest concept Ive ever heard of. Republicans overwhelmingly voted for Romney.

Other than Huckabee, who wasnt superior to McCain?

Again, McCain won because of the open primary system, which is the dumbest concept Ive ever heard of. Republicans overwhelmingly voted for Romney.

Now we are talking

I assume you have proof that Romney and Huckaabee outpolled McCain among Republicans

Now we are talking

I assume you have proof that Romney and Huckaabee outpolled McCain among Republicans

Im sure there are exit polls somewhere on the internet.

However, considering I doubt it's going to change your mind and the fact that its barely been two years and you've already forgotten history that close, I dont intend to look it up because quite frankly, I dont care enough to. However, I suggest you check out the exit polls for New Hampshire and the other early states with open primaries. (Again, the stupidest concept ever created).

Now we are talking

Im sure there are exit polls somewhere on the internet.

However, considering I doubt it's going to change your mind and the fact that its barely been two years and you've already forgotten history that close, I dont intend to look it up because quite frankly, I dont care enough to. However, I suggest you check out the exit polls for New Hampshire and the other early states with open primaries. (Again, the stupidest concept ever created).

Results of the 2008 Republican Party presidential primaries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Romney pulled 17% while McCain got 66%

Thats alot of Independents voting for McCain isn't it?

Results of the 2008 Republican Party presidential primaries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Romney pulled 17% while McCain got 66%

Thats alot of Independents voting for McCain isn't it?

You do realize that the votes after everyone else drops out dont count don't you?

Yes they do count...

Why did your boy Romney drop out if he had all those Republicans waiting to vote for him?

History shows that Romney was hammered by McCain on Super Tuesday and had no chance after that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back