Do we need a new Declaration of Independence?

Ahh, so you whined your way out of any contributions again. Good day lad.

Thats the point T-man

You hate everyone....You hate Obama, you hate Bush, you hate McCain
Is there ANY President you have supported? Is there any candidate you have supported? Everyone and everything sucks with you. This makes your opinions irrelevant

Stand up for once in your life and support something

That's a lie, but don't let me stop you.

Change is coming, and even ewe can't stop what's coming.

In fact, your support for the status quo guarantees it.

That's a lie, but don't let me stop you.

Change is coming, and even ewe can't stop what's coming.

In fact, your support for the status quo guarantees it.

And how is it that you have any clue what constitutes a lie? Your foundation(religion) is false...your love of this country is false. Your definitions and choice of enemies is false. You clearly do not care about your fellow american. It is you that worships the status quo. You would offer anything including your self respect and chances of survival to serve your corporate puppet masters. Better you admit you are ignorant or a lackey to your masters than try to convince anyone you know a lie when you see one.

Ya, whatever. I'm trying to decide which knot to tie you up in. I was thinking grab RW and make something fun for the kids to laugh at.

Your President sucks. I'm sorry. This government is a completely corrupt body, and you know that.

Good luck with the truth.

;)

I'm almost positive it's just me:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-three percent (43%) Strongly Disapprove which gives Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17 (see trends).

I think Bush had higher approvals. ;)

hahahaha

Good news, Obama is just barely beating GW Bush! Happy days:

In the final full month of his Presidency, just 13% of American adults said they Strongly Approved of the way that George W. Bush performed his job as president. Forty-three percent (43%) Strongly Disapproved. That gives the President a -30 rating on the Presidential Approval Index

Whoo hooo!!!

;)

Only 13% left on the Dem side to abandon the Titanic ship. I figure a few biased Democrats will toe the line just like the few die hard Bush supporters.

Maybe the November elections will be a good thing for Obama when Harry Reid loses, and the Democrats get pasted into retirement. A renewed GOP with an independent focus should be able to make the tough changes necessary to fix our nation, and Obama can ride that success. I hope independents carry the day in the elections.

So, there is some hope for Obama, don't be so glum. ;)

Ya, whatever. I'm trying to decide which knot to tie you up in. I was thinking grab RW and make something fun for the kids to laugh at.

Your President sucks. I'm sorry. This government is a completely corrupt body, and you know that.

;)

This government is a completely corrupt body

Ok...you finally stumbled on to a truth. Now try real hard and let's see if you know who or what is the cause of the corruption. What is the source and goal of the corrupters. Will you follow the money or defer your own eyes, ears and intelligence for what the thieves offer as reason from their media spokesmodels. Will you get lost hot on the trail of the next lost blond offered for your deception or can you focus and seek out truth when they are trying to sidetrack you? We do not have to agree on what is important. There are plenty of valid issues. None are offered by Fox. None are offered by tea baggers. None are offered by the leaders of the GOP. Why do you think the HMO's have spent BILLIONS to try to defeat the emergence of health care that is supported by all of the rest of the civilised industrial world? That is just one example...but if you think they spent that much money to improve YOUR life...you will have a very dificult time understanding what truth is and who you should be looking to for it.

Listen Huggina, the 700 million in health care lobbying cash did not go to the GOP or the independents or the Tea Party folks. It went to Democrats. Period. The health care bill completely sucked, was corrupt as hell, served government, health insurance industry, and the drug money. It did not serve us. In fact, it would screw us.

Everyone in this nation should already have health care, and no one should be denied preconditional coverage. No brainer. Don't sell me the rest of the corruption to accomplish two good things we should have had a century ago. No one is to blame for the failure and corruption of the health care bill except Obama and Democrats.

Are you in favor of Gaithner's lies for AIG TARP aid he sent to Bush? That f-er is going down to man.

If all of the government workers across this nation except our military are mostly Democrats, and the Democrats have completely owned the Senate for over 70% of the time since WWII, and over 78% of the time in the House since WWII, who are you going to blame for the current state of our nation?

Sure both Parties, but with those little factoids above, I'm inclined to lean more heavily towards Democrats owning the clown show our government is today.

Listen Huggina, the 700 million in health care lobbying cash did not go to the GOP or the independents or the Tea Party folks. It went to Democrats. Period. The health care bill completely sucked, was corrupt as hell, served government, health insurance industry, and the drug money. It did not serve us. In fact, it would screw us.

Everyone in this nation should already have health care, and no one should be denied preconditional coverage. No brainer. Don't sell me the rest of the corruption to accomplish two good things we should have had a century ago. No one is to blame for the failure and corruption of the health care bill except Obama and Democrats.

Are you in favor of Gaithner's lies for AIG TARP aid he sent to Bush? That f-er is going down to man.

Bravo...good effort... You came >< this close as Maxwell Smart said.:lol:

Now if you could step back a few paces and try again you might make the big leap out of partisan hackery and rejoin the line of thought you were so well taking a few minutes ago.

Here is a guide. The same people make money and control your information and destiny no matter which party is in so called power. The president unless he is as dumb as Bush has little to do with it. All they have to do is show him the Magruder film and he being just one man falls into place quickly. Of course the Dems got the big bite this go around. If you were big HMO and Pharm who would you be bribing? Stop trying to call the recipients the criminals. They do not initiate the crime. They are not the ones trying to constantly dumb down the population. Grow a pair and look around without fear. Who stands to gain the most from your ignorance. All you have to be able to do is count. Who or what stands to gain THE MOST? It certainly is not a political party...they only get re-elected and a handfull of chump change. The CEO of AIG just got a BONUS of 400 million for last year. Am I getting through? Hello?

;)

And that is Titanic in a nutshell...

EVERYTHING SUCKS......Obama sucks, Bush Sucked, McCain sucks....everything about our government sucks

Titanic has never supported anything in his life. If you hate everything you never have to admit you were wrong. Its basic cowardice on his part.

Weird but I thought the right wing had already re-written that old document? Oh yea, found a copy below.

"We hold these facts of our policy to be pretty obvious. All men and women are created with the broad assumption that they keep their mouths shut and work 32 hours at Wal-Mart for minimum wage. Among our other corporate assumptions are: life saving healthcare is reserved for the wealthy, freedom is a really nice slogan and you can have all you want, and happiness will come in the next world, expect none now. In order to secure these corporate assumptions, government must be minimized, used only as a deep pockets source for banks and investors when they screw up. Whenever the government starts to think regulation or fairness are valuable, it is essential we tea party again and remove restraints that hinder free market capitalism so that the safety and happiness of the wealthy be maintained, for without them what would we aspire to, and who would solemnly give homilies on the benefits and happiness of low wages and early death."

www.wingnut.constitution.con

:cuckoo:

I know. :eusa_eh:

I think the Who just sent America a message at the Super Bowl: Don't Get Fooled Again!

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss!

The crowd sure was into it!

Ya baby! Who dat!

BTW now that Chris has returned, Id like to see him respond to the points made earlier.

In my opinion, we do not need a new Declaration of Independence. It seems "We The People" (as a whole) don't seem to understand we are no longer under a Monarchy.

Smartt: I wonder if we may be entering into the "course of humen events..." where a new Declaration of Independence needs to be promoted?

Don't tell us that you think that we can ever not be 'in the course of human events'? It's not like human events stop and start over you know.

Forum List

Back