Do we need a new Declaration of Independence?

Results of the 2008 Republican Party presidential primaries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Romney pulled 17% while McCain got 66%

Thats alot of Independents voting for McCain isn't it?

You do realize that the votes after everyone else drops out dont count don't you?

Yes they do count...

Why did your boy Romney drop out if he had all those Republicans waiting to vote for him?

History shows that Romney was hammered by McCain on Super Tuesday and had no chance after that.

If Romney wasn't a loser...does that mean like PALIN, he's a quitter?

I don't know how you do IT. If I have to read too many more idiotic posts from avatar and co., I will need to visit mani at the treatment center...for an extended stay.

cut government, cut government spending, everyone including government workers pays into SS, a reduced budget instead of a balanced budget, pay off the communist Chinese, stop the neocommunist wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and pull our troops home from around the globe, address job losses to globalization, etc. etc. etc.

My game plan has been out here quite a bit for jackasses like you RW, and yet, you whine because you can't read.

Another No Child Left Behind victim.

Tax anyone in government making over 100K except overtime at 100% and return government service to the job. If anyone makes over 100K with overtime, time to hire new people. Remove the tax freedoms the universities see, and tax anyone in education at 100% over a certain amount, and stop robbing our young once and for all.

You just don't want to hear common sense or anything related to positive reform for our people.

Everyone should have healthcare, tax the health care business folks at 100% for anything over a certain amount to pay for health care shortages, and get rid of the big business mentality of health care.

Tax anyone in government making over 100K except overtime at 100% and return government service to the job. If anyone makes over 100K with overtime, time to hire new people. Remove the tax freedoms the universities see, and tax anyone in education at 100% over a certain amount, and stop robbing our young once and for all.

You just don't want to hear common sense or anything related to positive reform for our people.

Everyone should have healthcare, tax the health care business folks at 100% for anything over a certain amount to pay for health care shortages, and get rid of the big business mentality of health care.

Thanks for demonstrating to everyone who posts here what unrealistic extremist views you hold. While many have assumed that you are a fringe lunatic in your views, I needed you to prove it.

Eh, I think moderates looked at McCain/Palin and said to themselves "really... wow that would suck" and then preceded to vote Obama/Biden. Republicans did themselves a huge disservice in 2008 by choosing such weak candidates, not that it would have made a difference anyway since most moderates associated republicans with wars, recession, overall poor leadership, etc.

Republicans didnt choose McCain. Independents voting in our primary did. This is exactly why we need closed primaries.

John McCain was the best candidate the Republicans had by far. The voters in the Republican primaries realized this and voted for McCain by wide margins. The right wing element of the party tried to derail his candidacy,but the voters decided otherwise.
Fact is...John McCain is a better candidate than anyone the Republicans have to run in 2012

Prove me wrong

Fact is that by the time I could vote in the Primaries McCain had already won. I had no choice.

extremist my ass, anyone with common sense is an extremist to RW.

Your allergic reaction to common sense is becoming isolated, and thank God!

extremist my ass, anyone with common sense is an extremist to RW.

Your allergic reaction to common sense is becoming isolated, and thank God!

Well little lady...

You pop on every day spouting the same nonsense...I don't see anyone come to your defense. You are out in left field spouting your nonsense...completely clueless to the fact that nobody is supporting you.

I read your positions and could not come up with any way to characterize them ....except for extremist lunatic fringe.

Anyone else on this board is encouraged to come to Titanic's defense and explain how you agree with him

Weird but I thought the right wing had already re-written that old document? Oh yea, found a copy below.

"We hold these facts of our policy to be pretty obvious. All men and women are created with the broad assumption that they keep their mouths shut and work 32 hours at Wal-Mart for minimum wage. Among our other corporate assumptions are: life saving healthcare is reserved for the wealthy, freedom is a really nice slogan and you can have all you want, and happiness will come in the next world, expect none now. In order to secure these corporate assumptions, government must be minimized, used only as a deep pockets source for banks and investors when they screw up. Whenever the government starts to think regulation or fairness are valuable, it is essential we tea party again and remove restraints that hinder free market capitalism so that the safety and happiness of the wealthy be maintained, for without them what would we aspire to, and who would solemnly give homilies on the benefits and happiness of low wages and early death."

www.wingnut.constitution.con

Last edited:
The sad reality is that the right wing conservatives whine for a new Declaration of Independence when "We the People" see what conservatives did to this country and vote them out of office at all levels of Government.
The right wingnuts cannot envision an America without them running things. Their only solutions seem to be secession and destruction of the Declaration of Independence

Weird but I thought the right wing had already re-written that old document? Oh yea, found a copy below.

"We hold these facts of our policy to be pretty obvious. All men and women are created with the broad assumption that they keep their mouths shut and work 32 hours at Wal-Mart for minimum wage. Among our other corporate assumptions are: life saving healthcare is reserved for the wealthy, freedom is a really nice slogan and you can have all you want, and happiness will come in the next world, expect none now. In order to secure these corporate assumptions, government must be minimized, used only as a deep pockets source for banks and investors when they screw up. Whenever the government starts to think regulation or fairness are valuable, it is essential we tea party again and remove restraints that hinder free market capitalism so that the safety and happiness of the wealthy be maintained, for without them what would we aspire to, and who would solemnly give homilies on the benefits and happiness of low wages and early death."

www.wingnut.constitution.con

:cuckoo:

Id still like to see Chris answer my question when he gets back to the board.

Obama was elected.

No matter how much you try to pretend his admin is not the will of the people.

Most of who voted him in would vote him out today if they had a chance.

They'll get their chance three years from now.

What it proves is that it was an election and not a "coup", just like Scott Brown.

Gawd, Republicans are stupid. They'll believe anything. Only it has to be ridiculous and far fetched.

Who said anything about a coup? Libs don't pay attention to anyone but themselves.

Our political system, as envisioned by our founding fathers is working as planned.

"We the people" looked at the inept government provided by the republicans over the last 10 years and voted HELL NO at all levels of government. "We the people" put the republicans into political exile.

If wingnuts like Titanic are not happy, they are welcome to convince "WE THE PEOPLE" to vote otherwise

As usual, Titanic will be on the losing side

The system may be fine, but the people who are in it, operating it, are the problem. Both democrats and republicans in office now have been slacking on their jobs. They have not been representing the people. There does need to be a change, but not the one we are getting.

We do need to stand up again, as "We The People." We do need to find rthe right people and vote them in.

Neither party is listening to the people.

Not too smart?

go figure.

I guess some people want to amend the US Constitution...but to even entertain the idea of a declaration of independence is idiocy. We are not governed without representation or by a foriegn power.

At the present time, the administration is doing all it can to govern without representation. Obama cares nothing about what the people want or need. Neither do any of his people.

Not unless the Queen of England takes us over again

What about King Obama?

Not so smart33...... You are a simplistic moron. The problems our government experience are almost entirely caused by the strangle hold international corporations have on the financial re-election resources of the representatives of both parties. The vast majority of consolidated media outlets promote the benefit of said corporations ....obscure true news...deflect and dissmiss the interests of our people.

You are a fly in the web of the spider blaming anyone and everyone but the spider for our prediciment. Oh ya...you blame the the other flies that get caught as you are yourself. You are a fool. There is no point being civil to you...you are part of the problem with your inability to focus on the real issues.

Ya we need a revolution but its form cannot be spoken of openly. The spiders will never willingly dismantle thier webs. The only way is to clean out the vermin. The only way. Anything short of that is a waste of time.

Our political system, as envisioned by our founding fathers is working as planned.

"We the people" looked at the inept government provided by the republicans over the last 10 years and voted HELL NO at all levels of government. "We the people" put the republicans into political exile.

If wingnuts like Titanic are not happy, they are welcome to convince "WE THE PEOPLE" to vote otherwise

The system may be fine, but the people who are in it, operating it, are the problem. Both democrats and republicans in office now have been slacking on their jobs. They have not been representing the people. There does need to be a change, but not the one we are getting.

We do need to stand up again, as "We The People." We do need to find rthe right people and vote them in.

The problem lies with a certain sector who rather than use the existing political process to make it better....just hate everyone who gets elected

The idea that not a single person in a 535 member Congress is doing their job, they are all bums, they are all crooks, none of them cares

I don't need anyone coming to my defense, do you? Pick a view, explain your opposition, or stop whining. Pretty simple RW.

Grow up. YOUR government sucks. Get over it.

The problem lies with a certain sector who rather than use the existing political process to make it better....just hate everyone who gets elected

The idea that not a single person in a 535 member Congress is doing their job, they are all bums, they are all crooks, none of them cares

I don't think they go there with those character flaws and cynicism. They get told early on who really calls the shots and get worn down on trying to fight an uphill battle. They hear what happens to those that push back too hard. There is nothing that won't be done...no lie will be spared.....no life not ruined for the powerful to remain in charge of the door to our treasury and the pocketbooks of our fellow citizens.

I don't need anyone coming to my defense, do you? Pick a view, explain your opposition, or stop whining. Pretty simple RW.

Grow up. YOUR government sucks. Get over it.

Thats the point T-man

You hate everyone....You hate Obama, you hate Bush, you hate McCain
Is there ANY President you have supported? Is there any candidate you have supported? Everyone and everything sucks with you. This makes your opinions irrelevant

Stand up for once in your life and support something

Forum List

Back