Do we have too many first generation ‘citizens’ in government?

Now we have first generation allocation citizen status my, you Repubs do love your classes of society.
If we had a parliamentary form of government there would be several parties. And Progs would be a sliver. Instead they are one of two parties. We have a Health Secretary who is a transgendered person putting his/her foot on traditional families. The person is sick. The person can have a business and that is fine. And with no one messing with him/her. But in a government that is turning tyrannical that is destruction. And Biden knows it.

Like the Canadian born Ted Cruz?
NO.
Ted Cruz, unlike the Squad seems to be very aligned with core Americans. I’ve never once heard him imply that Americans have been running America all wrong and that “fundamental change” was in order...have you?
He seems to be very grateful for his presence in America and to be living and practicing the American Way.
Have I missed something?
Well if when the going gets tough the coward goes to Mexico then ya Cruz is the prime example of American values. If then lying about it after word is American values and blaming it on his kids.ya great value system. Oh but he did do a photo op of putting some water in a trunk. What a great great man. Meanwhile AOC got off her ass raised money then went to Texas rolled up her sleeves and worked at food shelters when it was not even her state. Yep , hard work, time invested no lies Boy is she evil.

I heard AOC raised money for non-profits helping ILLEGAL ALIENS in Texas...I heard she went to Texas to assist in efforts to help ILLEGAL ALIENS.
You made a good point, thanks for affirming the premise of this thread.

I think the question was do we have too many rather than any

the reason there are so many 1st generation persons elected to government is because we have so many immigrants who vote for them

And I dont that that is good for America

So it was nothing more than a cowardly way to wish for only white's to vote.

When you admit that you cannot support your position, without calling someone a wacist, you admit that you cannot defend your position AT ALL.

I asked a question. The reply to the question is we should not be allowing people who do not look like Mac to vote. You can pretend that isn't what it is all you want. Be honest.

You just lied about what he said.

Now you are admitting that you cannot defend your position without lying.

What is your real reason for supporting "first gen immigrants" in government?

I support any and ALL American's being able to run.

George Washington was a first generation American.

Do you really? If we were being swamped by South African white refugees, or white Russians, and they were voting Republican in large numbers, would you be so open to the idea?

I have NEVER taken a position based upon how it applies to politics. Our Constitution allows American's to vote and vote they should. It allows them to run for office and run they should if they feel the desire wherever their ancestors may be from.

Just admit it. You support this because it is an advantage to your side, not because you believe it is good, or good for America.

My side is the Constitution, so yeah, it supports my side.

NO.
Ted Cruz, unlike the Squad seems to be very aligned with core Americans. I’ve never once heard him imply that Americans have been running America all wrong and that “fundamental change” was in order...have you?
He seems to be very grateful for his presence in America and to be living and practicing the American Way.
Have I missed something?
Well if when the going gets tough the coward goes to Mexico then ya Cruz is the prime example of American values. If then lying about it after word is American values and blaming it on his kids.ya great value system. Oh but he did do a photo op of putting some water in a trunk. What a great great man. Meanwhile AOC got off her ass raised money then went to Texas rolled up her sleeves and worked at food shelters when it was not even her state. Yep , hard work, time invested no lies Boy is she evil.

I heard AOC raised money for non-profits helping ILLEGAL ALIENS in Texas...I heard she went to Texas to assist in efforts to help ILLEGAL ALIENS.
Lol you heard.? I could care fucjing less what you heard. You follow lying cowards.

NO.
Have I missed something?

If Illegal aliens donated to the disaster, that's great. So illegals were helping those harmed while Ted fled to Mexico.

What is your motive, that you are afraid to be honest about?

They are motivated by FEELZ.
There’s no other logical explanation.

i don't think so, not in this case.

I think they are anti-Americans, and they know that minority immigrants tend to get assimilated into "American" groups that are supportive of their anti-American policies and agenda.

If the immigrants were a flood of little old ladies fleeing man eating trees, but who tended to vote republican, they would turn on this issue on a dime.

You dont like white people?

and besides 30% of the non immigrant Americans who are being overrun are non white

I don't evade points when I support something. Just be honest. Why do you feel you can't simply be honest?

I should believe we should leave the running of the country to people who refuse to be honest about their positions?

People with divided loyalties should not be too large of a percentage of the population or the government.

That is a valid point, and you saying "wace" is just you throwing shit like a monkey.

I could just as well argue that those who attacked the Capital have divided loyalties.

Now you are moving to deflection.

Everything you are doing, shows that you know that your position is wrong, yet you hold to it.

Why?

My motive is to stop you from disenfranchising millions of Americans.

Shouldn’t your motive be to assist in advancing and improving America for Americans?

and besides 30% of the non immigrant Americans who are being overrun are non white

I don't evade points when I support something. Just be honest. Why do you feel you can't simply be honest?

I should believe we should leave the running of the country to people who refuse to be honest about their positions?

People with divided loyalties should not be too large of a percentage of the population or the government.

That is a valid point, and you saying "wace" is just you throwing shit like a monkey.

I could just as well argue that those who attacked the Capital have divided loyalties.

Everything you are doing, shows that you know that your position is wrong, yet you hold to it.

Why?

The reasonable answer is to ban immigration until we assimilate the current batch.

You know that. That is why you put forth that strawman above.

Because your goal is not the good of America and Americans, but your agenda.

That is why you employed dishonest tactics. To oppose addressing the issue at all. Without admitting why.

Why?

Shouldn’t your motive be to assist in advancing and improving America for Americans?

I am. First generations American's are every bit as much Americans as anyone regardless of how much that bothers you.

NO.
Have I missed something?

Lol you heard.? I could care fucjing less what you heard. You follow lying cowards.
Hahaha...gotcha didn’t I?
You follow barely Americans who hate the American Way. What’s worse?

Why?

The reasonable answer is to ban immigration until we assimilate the current batch.

You know that. That is why you put forth that strawman above.

Because your goal is not the good of America and Americans, but your agenda.

That is why you employed dishonest tactics. To oppose addressing the issue at all. Without admitting why.

Your "solution" is a complete non starter. It's worthless because we are never going to do that.

Not sure what you are talking about. All right wingers ever had was a lack of understanding or a lack of faithful execution of our own Constitution. How was a Civil War or black codes ever a part of American values based on our Declaration of Independence?

Why?

I am. First generations American's are every bit as much Americans as anyone regardless of how much that bothers you.

Because you say so...because you want to desperately believe it’s so because FEELZ and all...OR because you have data to prove it?

Forum List

Back