Do we have too many first generation ‘citizens’ in government?

So it was nothing more than a cowardly way to wish for only white's to vote.
You dont like white people?

and besides 30% of the non immigrant Americans who are being overrun are non white

I don't evade points when I support something. Just be honest. Why do you feel you can't simply be honest?

I should believe we should leave the running of the country to people who refuse to be honest about their positions?

People with divided loyalties should not be too large of a percentage of the population or the government.

That is a valid point, and you saying "wace" is just you throwing shit like a monkey.

Like the Canadian born Ted Cruz?
NO.
Ted Cruz, unlike the Squad seems to be very aligned with core Americans. I’ve never once heard him imply that Americans have been running America all wrong and that “fundamental change” was in order...have you?
He seems to be very grateful for his presence in America and to be living and practicing the American Way.
Have I missed something?

I don't evade points when I support something. Just be honest. Why do you feel you can't simply be honest?
You label me with a lie and then call me dishonest if I dont agree

now, what do you have against white people?

Could that be why many of us feel America slipping away?
Are american principles, the american value system and the american way embedded in the DNA of first generation citizens / politicians?
Is the “Squad” and those like them committed to preserving and protecting all that made America what it is?
Are the barely Americans running California looking out for Americans or Mexico’s people?
How many other nations are partly run by first generation citizens and how’s it working for them?
You mean like Cruz?

I think the question was do we have too many rather than any

the reason there are so many 1st generation persons elected to government is because we have so many immigrants who vote for them

And I dont that that is good for America

When you admit that you cannot support your position, without calling someone a wacist, you admit that you cannot defend your position AT ALL.

I asked a question. The reply to the question is we should not be allowing people who do not look like Mac to vote. You can pretend that isn't what it is all you want. Be honest.

You just lied about what he said.

Now you are admitting that you cannot defend your position without lying.

What is your real reason for supporting "first gen immigrants" in government?

and besides 30% of the non immigrant Americans who are being overrun are non white

I should believe we should leave the running of the country to people who refuse to be honest about their positions?

People with divided loyalties should not be too large of a percentage of the population or the government.

That is a valid point, and you saying "wace" is just you throwing shit like a monkey.

I could just as well argue that those who attacked the Capital have divided loyalties.

Could that be why many of us feel America slipping away?
Are american principles, the american value system and the american way embedded in the DNA of first generation citizens / politicians?
Is the “Squad” and those like them committed to preserving and protecting all that made America what it is?
Are the barely Americans running California looking out for Americans or Mexico’s people?
How many other nations are partly run by first generation citizens and how’s it working for them?
You mean like Cruz?

“NO.
Ted Cruz, unlike the Squad seems to be very aligned with core Americans. I’ve never once heard him imply that Americans have been running America all wrong and that “fundamental change” was in order...have you?
He seems to be very grateful for his presence in America and to be living and practicing the American Way.
Have I missed something?”

the reason there are so many 1st generation persons elected to government is because we have so many immigrants who vote for them

When you admit that you cannot support your position, without calling someone a wacist, you admit that you cannot defend your position AT ALL.

I asked a question. The reply to the question is we should not be allowing people who do not look like Mac to vote. You can pretend that isn't what it is all you want. Be honest.

I support any and ALL American's being able to run.

George Washington was a first generation American.

I could just as well argue that those who attacked the Capital have divided loyalties.

Now you are moving to deflection.

Everything you are doing, shows that you know that your position is wrong, yet you hold to it.

Why?

What is your motive, that you are afraid to be honest about?

Why is citizens in the title have quotes? (Apostrophes actually which is even more confusing)

NO.
Have I missed something?
Well if when the going gets tough the coward goes to Mexico then ya Cruz is the prime example of American values. If then lying about it after word is American values and blaming it on his kids.ya great value system. Oh but he did do a photo op of putting some water in a trunk. What a great great man. Meanwhile AOC got off her ass raised money then went to Texas rolled up her sleeves and worked at food shelters when it was not even her state. Yep , hard work, time invested no lies Boy is she evil.

Well said

Now you are moving to deflection.

Everything you are doing, shows that you know that your position is wrong, yet you hold to it.

Why?

What is your motive, that you are afraid to be honest about?

My motive is to stop you from disenfranchising millions of Americans.

I support any and ALL American's being able to run.

George Washington was a first generation American.

Do you really? If we were being swamped by South African white refugees, or white Russians, and they were voting Republican in large numbers, would you be so open to the idea?

Just admit it. You support this because it is an advantage to your side, not because you believe it is good, or good for America.

That is the truth you were trying to avoid sharing with the dishonest tactics you opened with.

Forum List

Back