Do we have too many first generation ‘citizens’ in government?

Correll, nobody gives a fuck what your racist ass disagrees with. You've been on ignore for several years.

There is no attack on white people. There is an attack on whites who practice racism. There is also a realization by whites who are not racist as to how the system has been skewed in their favor. The racists still want to be given everything because they are white.
Systemic racism and white privilege is a blanket condemnation of all white people

although whites who apologize and make political restitution to Black Lies Matter can receive a pardon of sorts

But in black la la land all whites are born with the stain of original sin
No, it is not. There is no black la la land and all whites have benefitted from this system. This system, not slavery. You seem to think the argument is only about slavery. It's not. You suffer from white fragility. Find out what it is and fix yourself.

Your argument is about whatever lets you blame whitey for everything at that moment.

If that doesn't work a minute later, you'll change your argument without hesitation.

Because you are all dishonest hacks.

Perhaps a review of history might help classify your racism?
Washington
Jefferson
John Adams
James Monroe
James Madison
Are you getting the drift here?
All British, from which we got our foundational law and the recognition of individual rights?
You never heard of Montesquieu (not British)? Voltaire (not British)? The Roman Republic (not British)? The Athenian Democracy (not British)?
More importantly from your point of view, all White, all male and all Northern European.

BUT

Not one of them American citizens in 1789.
The Romans and Athenians were Northern European? Really?

Rome and Athens are in southern Europe. However, the ethnic characteristics of Italians and Greeks in antiquity is unknown as there has been a lot of movement of populations since then. Rome had a Tremendous Empire, and people came there from all over to become slaves, diplomats or work in the free economy and many stayed and intermarried. Julius Caesar and the leadership of ancient Rome may well have looked like modern Swedes or Danes than like Pacino or Brando.

You seem to think the argument is only about slavery.
The 1619 project is not about slavery?

dont be silly

the left wants to infect every white person with a mountain of guilt they can never be free of

And all because the civil rights movement and all the governments efforts to grease the skids for black people failed

the lefts favorite minority is still anchored to the bottom of society and someone other than black people have to be blamed for it

you need a scape goat for black failure

the left wants to infect every white person with a mountain of guilt they can never be free of
I'm free of it.

I'm not free of what a guilt ridden culture ca impose on me because of my WHITE RACE, but I will fight it every step of the way

Now we have first generation allocation citizen status my, you Repubs do love your classes of society.
well so do democrats....
Not really. But republicans like to pretend we do.
yea really....and your party likes to pretend you dont....
No, that's just not so. Republicans have made that claim because democrats call them out on their racist characterizations of people. Now understand the difference between that and speaking on documented history relative to the actions of whites.
i worked 33 years with lots of democrats....i know better.....heard enough over the years how they feel about illegals .....
Cool story, hun.
yes it is....and very true.....
Uh Huh.....
whats the matter bo?....cant handle the fact that the precious party you follow without question has many bigots and racist in it?...its ok many righties feel that way about about their little party too....
The problem with your comment lies in the fact that the bigots don't control the democratic party.
:lmao:

'1st Generation'? You mean 'OLD'?
Nope...I mean unseasoned barley Americans beholden to the values/principles of other nations and or to the interests of the people of other nations.
"barley Americans"? What the heck are those?
Born on this soil but not one of us.
Ambiguous isn't it?
There is no one born in America who is not one of us. White privilege has you believing such garbage. White fragility makes you deny it when you're confronted about it.

Coming from someone born here who would proudly fly an African flag over ours?

You mean the atrocities and war crimes the US committed all over the world?
I say let's have the international court jail all those that committed crimes against humanity in Iraq. Afghanistan, Vietnam, Lybia....starting with Bush Jr.
You need to put your time machine in the shop for a tuneup

”Bush jt” aka bush43 was not president during the Vietnam war

nor did he have anything to do with our intervention in libya

besides the US did not commit any crimes against humanity

thats a lib lie
Bush Jr made up lies and invaded Iraq where 500k Iraqis died, and the whole region setup on flames...and created a void for Alqaeda and ISIS.

Could that be why many of us feel America slipping away?
Are american principles, the american value system and the american way embedded in the DNA of first generation citizens / politicians?
Is the “Squad” and those like them committed to preserving and protecting all that made America what it is?
Are the barely Americans running California looking out for Americans or Mexico’s people?
How many other nations are partly run by first generation citizens and how’s it working for them?
Lol as a naturalized citizen, I'm yet to meet an American born who knows more than me in American history, geography and economy I studied these subjects in 3 different languages throughout middle and high school.
That been said, some.of the founding fathers were 1st generation also.

Skippy, I'll take that challenge any day, any place.
In french , Spanish, Or Arabic ?

Nope...I mean unseasoned barley Americans beholden to the values/principles of other nations and or to the interests of the people of other nations.
Ambiguous isn't it?
There is no one born in America who is not one of us. White privilege has you believing such garbage. White fragility makes you deny it when you're confronted about it.

Lol you flying a flag of traitors.

Ambiguous isn't it?

Lol you flying a flag of traitors.
You mean patriots right?
Patriots take up arms against a government depriving them of rights...hahaha...you didn’t know that?

Could that be why many of us feel America slipping away?
Are american principles, the american value system and the american way embedded in the DNA of first generation citizens / politicians?
Is the “Squad” and those like them committed to preserving and protecting all that made America what it is?
Are the barely Americans running California looking out for Americans or Mexico’s people?
How many other nations are partly run by first generation citizens and how’s it working for them?
Lol as a naturalized citizen, I'm yet to meet an American born who knows more than me in American history, geography and economy I studied these subjects in 3 different languages throughout middle and high school.
That been said, some.of the founding fathers were 1st generation also.
Yes, anybody who has studied U.S. history in depth is an amazing American...hahaha
Do your eyes well up or do you shed a tear while our national anthem plays as you think about all who have served our nation or do you become agitated as you think of all those poor innocent black folks who have been killed by law enforcement?

Images of first and second generation immigrants:
76621f7fbaf735b23bdc3dfb515d9154.jpeg
getimage.php

Images of 10th generation lazy Americans
5ee3ebd93ad8614af14b13da

Nope, not nearly enough first and second generation Americans.

getimage.php

5ee3ebd93ad8614af14b13da

Framed nicely...I'm sold on your OPINION.
Now all you have to do is show us which first gen politicians are doing a god job for core Americans and pushing America in the right direction.
I'll wait patiently.

getimage.php

5ee3ebd93ad8614af14b13da

Now all you have to do is show us which first gen politicians are doing a god job for core Americans and pushing America in the right direction.
I'll wait patiently.
You did not ask are there to many first generation politicians, that is a different question.

getimage.php

5ee3ebd93ad8614af14b13da

I'll wait patiently.
You did not ask are there to many first generation politicians, that is a different question.

The title of the thread:
"Do we have too many first generation ‘citizens’ in government?"

Forum List

Back