Do we all now agree that Mueller should not be fired?

Should Robert Mueller be fired?

• Yes

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters
According to Mueller, any foreigners speaking about US politics on the internet is now a crime....unless they register as foreign agents and report their funding and expenditures to the FEC.

:rofl:

Good luck with that!

He's comedy gold!

Lol, you people have been dreaming this dream for over a year. The lengths to which you will go to keep this dream alive is fascinating to watch.

Stay tuned, the show has just begun. Once done you may consider changing your user name.

just a suggestion :)-

According to Mueller, any foreigners speaking about US politics on the internet is now a crime....

Lying on the internet should be a crime too but you know it isn't and that is why you feel so free to do what you do.

as I see it :)-

Maybe lefties were so angry and crazy that they missed the point that the Mueller probe uncovered foreign influence in the social (and mainstream?) media. Mueller found that Russians were supporting the BLM demonstrations against Law Enforcement and are probably still active. Isn't it likely that the Russians are also behind the so-called "woman's march" channeling the grief and shock of students into a 17 minute political demonstration?
Wall Street Journal (Murdoch-owned):Mueller's officce "believes Russians operated to help President Donald Trump’s campaign and hinder his opponent, Democrat Hillary Clinton" Russians Charged With Interfering in U.S. Election
Typically of fake and biased news the left only submits half of the story. Russians undermined the Clinton campaign when it appeared that she was the front runner. They supported the Sanders campaign and the Trump campaign and later undermined the Trump campaign and later his administration. The Russians, however, did not interfere in the election except to reinforce the hatred and anger of their comrades on the left after the election.

Horseshit! They put out all of this propaganda and misinformation to undermine Clinton, and you're going to say -with certainty that - that it did not influence any votes. ??That is beyond absurd!

Lol, you people have been dreaming this dream for over a year. The lengths to which you will go to keep this dream alive is fascinating to watch.

Stay tuned, the show has just begun. Once done you may consider changing your user name.

just a suggestion :)-

Yeah you guys have been saying that for over a year, meanwhile there is still nothing there. What does my user name have to do with anything?

Maybe lefties were so angry and crazy that they missed the point that the Mueller probe uncovered foreign influence in the social (and mainstream?) media. Mueller found that Russians were supporting the BLM demonstrations against Law Enforcement and are probably still active. Isn't it likely that the Russians are also behind the so-called "woman's march" channeling the grief and shock of students into a 17 minute political demonstration?
Wall Street Journal (Murdoch-owned):Mueller's officce "believes Russians operated to help President Donald Trump’s campaign and hinder his opponent, Democrat Hillary Clinton" Russians Charged With Interfering in U.S. Election
Typically of fake and biased news the left only submits half of the story. Russians undermined the Clinton campaign when it appeared that she was the front runner. They supported the Sanders campaign and the Trump campaign and later undermined the Trump campaign and later his administration. The Russians, however, did not interfere in the election except to reinforce the hatred and anger of their comrades on the left after the election.

Horseshit! They put out all of this propaganda and misinformation to undermine Clinton, and you're going to say -with certainty that - that it did not influence any votes. ??That is beyond absurd!

They put out no misinformation. They told the truth.

Now that right-wingers have adopted a new meme (Mueller is bad for liberals and his indictment was an awesome pro-Trump thing), I believe Democrats are relieved, because this new strategy forces Trump and conservatives to stop instigating the firing of Mr. Mueller.

Have we now finally reached an amicable agreement whereby nobody calls for Mueller to be fired? Vote in my poll please

Yep, I agree with you for once. He shouldn't be fired, but since his job is no longer needed, he should be retired-)
You think this is over. ? It ain't over until the fat orange clown sings.

You need to see an eye doctor. You clowns have been on this "We'll have him soon" crap for so long I can't remember when it started.

Just say the following & maybe this might help--------

I can't remember I can't remember I can't remember I can't remember I can't remember I can't remember I can't remember

Now do you remember what you didn't remember before?

:)-

because

It was propaganda you fool Propaganda is misinformation it is slanted in incomplete: The Propaganda Tools Used by Russians to Influence the 2016 Election

According to Mueller, any foreigners speaking about US politics on the internet is now a crime....unless they register as foreign agents and report their funding and expenditures to the FEC.

Good luck with that!

He's comedy gold!
Nah, just the one that conspire to spend vast amounts of money to influence the campaign and steal identities of Americans.

because

It was propaganda you fool Propaganda is misinformation it is slanted in incomplete: The Propaganda Tools Used by Russians to Influence the 2016 Election

This is the kind of crap that they were putting out there

screen-shot-2017-11-01-at-3-18-25-pm-1509568301.png

Now that right-wingers have adopted a new meme (Mueller is bad for liberals and his indictment was an awesome pro-Trump thing), I believe Democrats are relieved, because this new strategy forces Trump and conservatives to stop instigating the firing of Mr. Mueller.

Have we now finally reached an amicable agreement whereby nobody calls for Mueller to be fired? Vote in my poll please

Yep, I agree with you for once. He shouldn't be fired, but since his job is no longer needed, he should be retired-)
You think this is over. ? It ain't over until the fat orange clown sings.

So it is over because he is singing------->

I got Hilly,

I got Brennan,

I got Rice, who could ask for anything more!

(all together now)

Crats in trouble,

even as they down and double,

Legacy of Obama will be in tatters,

Who could ask for anything more!

(one more time!)

I cut taxes,

paychecks growing,

Crats can't stand it; so from congress we will throw them out the door

so who could ask for anything moooooooore!

I feel bad for you unhinged, mouth breathing, LWNJ's,

You people really need mental help. Seriously.

My advise is to leave your parents basement and put on some clothes. Take a shower. Brush your stained yellow teeth.

Posting insane diatribes in your filthy. shit stained underpants is not healthy. Get out. Breath in some fresh clean air.

Trump is the POTUS.

He won because hiLIARy was a terrible candidate, not because of 13 Russian internet trolls.....

Forum List

Back