Do we all now agree that Mueller should not be fired?

Should Robert Mueller be fired?

• Yes

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Now that right-wingers have adopted a new meme (Mueller is bad for liberals and his indictment was an awesome pro-Trump thing), I believe Democrats are relieved, because this new strategy forces Trump and conservatives to stop instigating the firing of Mr. Mueller.

Have we now finally reached an amicable agreement whereby nobody calls for Mueller to be fired? Vote in my poll please

Now that right-wingers have adopted a new meme (Mueller is bad for liberals and his indictment was an awesome pro-Trump thing), I believe Democrats are relieved, because this new strategy forces Trump and conservatives to stop instigating the firing of Mr. Mueller.

Have we now finally reached an amicable agreement whereby nobody calls for Mueller to be fired? Vote in my poll please

The indictment of 13 Russian nationals for tampering with our election threw ice water in the orange turd's face and dropped a truck load of egg all over the GOP's face. It's absolutely real now, they can't deny and lie about it anymore.

Does anyone think there will not be a cacophony of political ads leading up to November on how Trump and the Republicans tried for a year to obstruct and deny the whole thing at the expense of the security of the country?

Little lying Donald may well be found to have not directly colluded with the Russians though that unlikely, but even if he is he and the GOP actively tried to obstruct and end the investigation. That is etched in history now.

The indictment of 13 Russian nationals for tampering with our election threw ice water in the orange turd's face and dropped a truck load of egg all over the GOP's face. It's absolutely real now, they can't deny and lie about it anymore.

Does anyone think there will not be a cacophony of political ads leading up to November on how Trump and the Republicans tried for a year to obstruct and deny the whole thing at the expense of the security of the country?

Little lying Donald may well be found to have not directly colluded with the Russians though that unlikely, but even if he is he and the GOP actively tried to obstruct and end the investigation. That is etched in history now.
Oh my!

John Kerry Approved Visas for Russian Operatives to Enter US in 2014 and 'Interfere' with Election

I don't want Trump to fire Mueller but he never should of been appointed in the first place he has conducted this investigation in a very irresponsible biased manner...But he definitely deserves to be removed and the investigation needs to come to an end very soon it's tearing the nation apart and it's causing people to dig in no matter what gets reported...time to close it down...if one of the 13 Russians come to town he can have them but this witch hunt needs to stop now...

Some people would actually have to see Jews being pushed into the ovens by Hitler to believe the Holocaust happened! Fk'n idiots! Willful blindness will be the end of this country by such "brain surgeons" who can't see the forest for the trees! :321: :9: :102:

Maybe lefties were so angry and crazy that they missed the point that the Mueller probe uncovered foreign influence in the social (and mainstream?) media. Mueller found that Russians were supporting the BLM demonstrations against Law Enforcement and are probably still active. Isn't it likely that the Russians are also behind the so-called "woman's march" channeling the grief and shock of students into a 17 minute political demonstration?

The libs are pissed because they know Trump did nothing wrong and they are shaking in their Birkenstocks awaiting Mueller's final admission of total vindication of the Donald and his great team...

• Banned
The libs are pissed because they know Trump did nothing wrong and they are shaking in their Birkenstocks awaiting Mueller's final admission of total vindication of the Donald and his great team...
So Mueller should stay. Are we on the same boat?

Maybe lefties were so angry and crazy that they missed the point that the Mueller probe uncovered foreign influence in the social (and mainstream?) media. Mueller found that Russians were supporting the BLM demonstrations against Law Enforcement and are probably still active. Isn't it likely that the Russians are also behind the so-called "woman's march" channeling the grief and shock of students into a 17 minute political demonstration?
Wall Street Journal (Murdoch-owned):Mueller's officce "believes Russians operated to help President Donald Trump’s campaign and hinder his opponent, Democrat Hillary Clinton" Russians Charged With Interfering in U.S. Election

Wall Street Journal (Murdoch-owned):Mueller's officce "believes Russians operated to help President Donald Trump’s campaign and hinder his opponent, Democrat Hillary Clinton" Russians Charged With Interfering in U.S. Election
Typically of fake and biased news the left only submits half of the story. Russians undermined the Clinton campaign when it appeared that she was the front runner. They supported the Sanders campaign and the Trump campaign and later undermined the Trump campaign and later his administration. The Russians, however, did not interfere in the election except to reinforce the hatred and anger of their comrades on the left after the election.

.,.,. Isn't it likely that the Russians are also behind the so-called "woman's march" channeling the grief and shock of students into a 17 minute political demonstration?

It is just as likely that there are posters here and elsewhere who are Russian operatives as well.

:)-

Typically of fake and biased news the left only submits half of the story.

It was the electoral college that got trump elected, not the popular vote. My bet is the Russians spent most of their time strong arming the electoral college. And yet they are not in the news?
This actually could be the cover-up of all cover-ups.

Our President is a very smart man. He let the enemy dig as much as he wanted because Trump already knew the outcome, and wanted to make sure the Dems couldn't say that Trump silenced them by firing Mueller. Trump let him go right on digging.
And dig Mueller did. And then had no choice but to expose the truth about what he uncovered.
Yet even so, the Dems/media, the Pelosies and Shumies will continue to offer up Russian disinformation sound bites because it works on their perpetually gullible.
But those who were on the fence about Trump and let down by their party will be voting Republican in the next election. They understand now why their own politicians were bleaching and hammering and hiding on a private server, with aliases, and what leeway really meant.
So, comrades, you keep admitting that Trump is not your President <(brought to you by none other than YOUR president Vlad) and that you prefer to side with Putin, and the rest of us will continue applaud and vote yes to the draining the swamp...

WHAT OBSTRUCTION

It was the electoral college that got trump elected, not the popular vote. My bet is the Russians spent most of their time strong arming the electoral college. And yet they are not in the news?

Let go of that anti American, Putin generated bullshit. Once they threw out the millions of illegal votes by non citizens of the United States, Trump was the favorite.
He is our President. Yours is Putin. We get it.

Yep, I agree with you for once. He shouldn't be fired, but since his job is no longer needed, he should be retired-)

It sure will be when it gets back to Obama.

Forum List

Back