if Trump wants to secure his legacy as the greatest modern preisdent

Would his legacy be the greatest modern President if he issued an executive order decreeing that this board shall allow the editing of titles?

:laugh:

If the current rate of expelling illegals keeps up and the real estate market in the Blue wall stays on the current trend line then he'll keep the Ds from winning the normal number of seats in the mid-terms and that will be a legacy.

I don't know how much more winning I can stand. In the short period of one year, Trump has already established himself as what history will show to be the greatest President since Ronald Reagan.

I think he would make America great again and cement his legacy
in stone, if he worked to repeal the 13th amendment.

Then we could deport all the illegals and still have enough folks
to harvest the crops.

Trump’s legacy as being among the worst presidents is settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

"Worst President" perhaps among your little circle. But that's only because he is reversing the damage your little circle has done to this country within the last 50 years.

this forum has an awesome feature of not being able to fix/edit titles.

Actually you can edit titles, there are two options, the first is the edit title button found in the upper right hand corner of the OP, it's available for a set time. The second is ask a mod to do it.

The fact that the Mueller probe has uncovered evidence that foreign agents are attempting to infiltrate the American social media should alert the posters on this forum especially angry left wingers to be aware of foreign influence. The word "president" misspelled? Hmmm.

Forum List

Back