Do Trump supporters know what Trump's "policies" are?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

One of those videos where someone goes around asking people what the policies of someone are, and you know what's going to happen, they don't have a clue.

When people who come onto forums like this spend most of their time abusing each other, what can you expect of ordinary people?

Basically these people don't have a clue.

"Which policies of Mr Trump do you like?"

"Well obviously building the wall is very important to the people of Texas. Um, what about you Honey?"

"Any others?"

"Well the economy, I mean, Obama's trashed our economy.'

"But what's his policy?"

"His policy?"

"Oh, well we don't know his policy really.."

"He's a job's guy, he's a business guy. He will bring business people who know what they're doing."

"Okay, but that's not a policy. What's his policy?"

Yes, they interviewed a Democrat supporter just the other day and she stated that she was OK with Hillary abolishing the Bill of Rights.

I heard The Hildabeast shrieking on and on about green-jobs, infrastructure and tax increases on the middle class. That's original!

"Make America back great again"?? "Build our military back up"? :rofl:

And with Google sitting right on the table too. SMH...

"I can't define it but I know what I like!". All emotion, no substance.

Yes, they interviewed a Democrat supporter just the other day and she stated that she was OK with Hillary abolishing the Bill of Rights.

Pogo's Law. FIRST POST.

I'll give you that they were both interviews but this one is open-ended. It just lets the subjects talk themselves into a corner. The Hillary one put fake suggestions out.

I heard The Hildabeast shrieking on and on about green-jobs, infrastructure and tax increases on the middle class. That's original!

There's my girl. Pogo's Law confirmed.

common sense policies are what matters to me . Trumps words , promises and attitude are all pro American and America FIRST. His words are good on guns , immigration , the border wall , USA military , American sovereignty and the killing of enemies like 'Islamic state'and other enemies . Other issues that are more complicated but less important to me will be worked out but I am mostly interested in the issues that I have already mentioned . They are mostly American Freedom issues and the other issues like economy will be worked out . SO , to me , the FREEDOM issues are really all that matters . Without FREEDOM in the USA what good is the USA to me and other Americans FWierdo ??

Last edited:
Yes, Trump has mentioned his policies many times in many places. The only ones that don't know are dumbfuck liberals that think we are all just as ignorant.

tax increases on the middle class?

i didnt hear that one, or see it in her official platform.

You people are so full of shit it's not even funny anymore.

Trump has clearly expressed his policies.

• Military: Bring it back
  • Economy: Lower tax rates
  • Border: Close the southern border and examine well all Muslim immigrants from terror nations
  • Health Care: Repeal and replace ObamaCare
  • Jobs: Lower tax rates will spark jobs growth; rebuilding infrastructure will help
That's enough right there to improve our economy and make us safer for decades to come.

The BITCH Hillary would take us in the opposite direction, right on over the cliff that Obama is leading us to. I can't imagine anything worse than a victory for that sorry piece of shit, Hillary.

tax increases on the middle class?

i didnt hear that one, or see it in her official platform.
I heard it!

"...we are going to raise taxes on the middle class!" --Hillary Clinton on TV

Fast forward to 30:03 if you can't stand to hear that screeching voice!

Last edited:
Build the wall on the southern border.

The only people who oppose that policy are criminals and/or insane people.

And one other teensy-weensy group you forgot to mention, which is anyone who understands what the fiscal, logistical and legal obstacles are to building such a wall, and/or understand that "illegals" by and large don't get here by jumping the Mexican border in the first place. In other words anybody who's actually thought about it rationally.

Wonder why he's not talking about it any more. Don't you?

Diga me this -- when he's asked about it and turns around and denies ever having proposed it, are you gonna go along with the revision like a good "we have always been at war with Eastasia" drone?

And one other teensy-weensy group you forgot to mention, which is anyone who understands what the fiscal, logistical and legal obstacles are to building such a wall, and/or understand that "illegals" by and large don't get here by jumping the Mexican border in the first place. In other words anybody who's actually thought about it rationally.

Diga me this -- when he's asked about it and turns around and denies ever having proposed it, are you gonna go along with the revision like a good "we have always been at war with Eastasia" drone?
I suppose that you've never built anything in your life. And you are obviously not nearly as smart as Trump.

I suppose that you've never built anything in your life. And you are obviously not nearly as smart as Trump.
----------------------------------------- he is probably one of mrobamas 'pajama boys' Mohamad ,

and then here you go , building a border wall is just so hard for the hard of thinking in'it ?? Especially when the hard of thinking don't want to build a border wall . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video --- I mean there is logistics , its also hot and sweaty and wall building crews get thirsty and dirty and have to use stinky 'porta potties' or take a leak in the bushes . PJ Boys don't like that and would rather not build a border wall Mohamed . ------------------------------------------------ actually though it's pretty easy to build a border wall , check out my link Pogo and Mohamad .:afro:

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------- and if the TRUMP turns out to be a liar , well , he won't be any worse than 'hilary' or the 'bushes' or 'juan mc Cain' or the 'clintoons' Pogo .

Forum List

Back