Do The Republicans Really Want To Nominate A Bible Thumper

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Rick Santorum on Sunday condemned what he called President Barack Obama's world view that "elevates the Earth above man," discouraging increased use of natural resources.

The GOP presidential candidate also slammed Obama's health care overhaul for requiring insurers to pay for prenatal tests that, Santorum said, will encourage more abortions.

He told an Ohio audience that Obama's agenda is based on "some phony theology, not a theology based on the Bible,"

Um, guy, if Obama announced he was an atheist tomorrow, he'd be toast.

I frankly have no problem with Santorum believing in his Church. Certainly better than Obama sitting while Wright Screamed "God Damn America" because that was the way to get votes on the South Side was to be seen with that freak.

Rick Santorum on Sunday condemned what he called President Barack Obama's world view that "elevates the Earth above man," discouraging increased use of natural resources.

The GOP presidential candidate also slammed Obama's health care overhaul for requiring insurers to pay for prenatal tests that, Santorum said, will encourage more abortions.

He told an Ohio audience that Obama's agenda is based on "some phony theology, not a theology based on the Bible,"

I would rather follow a bible thumper then the current crooks from Chicago.

Yeah....bible thumpers are real cool with their stories, myths and fables from the goat herders of two hundred decades ago. Get Real...a bunch of ancient god worship is a load of horse shit. The brainwashing of each new generation by the previous one is the only reason that crap is still around.

I actually love it. There's no way that bunch of Republican clowns can collectively or individually beat Obama. In my lifetime I've never seen such a sorry field of possible nominees and Obama will not only defeat whoever runs soundly he will also have coat tails.

Should democrats just come out and publicize that they will not tolerate a Christian in any kind of office?

Yeah....bible thumpers are real cool with their stories, myths and fables from the goat herders of two hundred decades ago. Get Real...a bunch of ancient god worship is a load of horse shit. The brainwashing of each new generation by the previous one is the only reason that crap is still around.

I actually love it. There's no way that bunch of Republican clowns can collectively or individually beat Obama. In my lifetime I've never seen such a sorry field of possible nominees and Obama will not only defeat whoever runs soundly he will also have coat tails.

I dont care what stories they tell, I am not religious and I do not support blatant corruption that you embrace.

well it might be instructive to know what Grover Norquist thinks the qualifications of a republican president shoud be.

He is after all their leader of thought

better than than a communist manifesto thumper..:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nv3PK8t7RM]Corporate Robot - Norquist Wish List For A Republican President - YouTube[/ame]

Um, guy, if Obama announced he was an atheist tomorrow, he'd be toast.

I frankly have no problem with Santorum believing in his Church. Certainly better than Obama sitting while Wright Screamed "God Damn America" because that was the way to get votes on the South Side was to be seen with that freak.
Ah, yes.....how could we possibly deny ourselves such inspiring words, as:​

"Then Amnon hated her with intense hatred. In fact, he hated her more than he had loved her. Amnon said to her, “Get up and get out

Should democrats just come out and publicize that they will not tolerate a Christian in any kind of office?

Hey....Christianity ain't special. It's just another form of ancient god worship. All that shit came from primitive mankind who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat. If the creator of the universe dropped by one time thousands of years ago and left the only keys to the kingdom with a mob if ignorant folks like that he has one helluva sense of humor. 'Course we have these really intelligent stories left for us besides two naked teens in a garden with a snake determining the eternal fate of the whole human race

1) Mankind and dinosaurs on a boat till nearly four mile deep waters receded/evaporated

2)Big fish puking up live men

3) Folks enduring a 1200 degreefurnace

4) Seas opening long enough for the white hats to pass then closing on the bad guys

5) Stone walls falling on command

6) Evil people being turned into salt

7) The sun blacked out by an invisilbe man in the sky

8) 5,000 hungry pilgrims plus women and children
being fed with two fish and five loaves then twelve baskets of leftovers collected

9) Virgin Birth

10) Healing leprosy by touching

11) Walking on water

12) Turning water into wine

13) Raising from the dead

14) Hanging a man up and bleeding him like a hog only to see
him fit as a fiddle two days later

Really deep stuff

Last edited:

Thanks for the reminder that fiscal accountability scares the hell out of democrats.

Yeah......that's what's HAPPENED!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEEvVd2CPlM&feature=player_embedded]Ignored Financial Warnings And The Problem Of 'Too Big To Fail' Banks - YouTube[/ame]​

Dont even try, you will be owned 3 ways from sunday.

But I will add a kicker.

SS the fund democrats put in the general fund to hide spending.

Thanks for the reminder that fiscal accountability scares the hell out of democrats.

Yeah......that's what's HAPPENED!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEEvVd2CPlM&feature=player_embedded]Ignored Financial Warnings And The Problem Of 'Too Big To Fail' Banks - YouTube[/ame]​

Dont even try, you will be owned 3 ways from sunday.
I'm fairly-certain I'll survive the Obama LANDSLIDE VICTORY, in November.....when you clowns start deciding which Republican you'll sacrifice, NEXT.....to Hillary Clinton.....in 2016.

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

I have a re-occuring dream. Actually it is based on a real experience but it changes from time to time as a frame if you will..a setting for people I really hate.

About thirty four years ago I was on my way to the Renton Muni Airport to rent a plane and I was the first upon the scene to a horrific car wreck where a late 70's Corvette had obviously been going at a high rate of speed around a long bend in the road and lost control, spun, flipped several times, smashed into a large tree near the entrance to the airport and spun back out into the street with the whole front end of the car smashed clean off of it. The occupants were still in thier seat belts ...two guys ..faces smashed beyond recognition..legs and arms all twisted. They were both VERY dead and beyond any help. The vett...what was left of the Vett was all over the road smoking and steam coming off of it from what was left of the coolant. I have never been able to get that image completely out of my mind. But strangely the occupants have changed from time to time.. For the last ten years when I have flash backs of that car wreck I see Grover Nordquist and Karl Rove all buckled up into half a Corvette and smashed into road pizza.. Does it mean anything? Probably not...It's just a dream I have.

February 13, 2012

"But the conflict-driven headlines and predictions of disaster for Obama are, in my view, deeply misleading. Right now, they are driven both by cable news’s love of a good fight and high ratings and by the Republican primary campaign, in which the candidates, especially Newt Gingrich and Santorum, are desperately battling to unify the evangelical base, which is convinced its faith is somehow under attack. In the longer run, however, I suspect this sudden confluence of kerfuffles will be seen as one of the last gasps of the culture war, not its reignition. That’s especially possible since Obama’s swift walk-back last Friday, when he proposed an utterly sensible compromise, which exempts both churches and other religious institutions that cater to the general public from directly covering or paying for birth control, shifting the coverage requirement to insurance companies. So Catholic organizations will be able to stay out of the contraception question entirely, while contraception for all women will be kept free of charge. Instead of being lose-lose for the president, it became win-win.

Most Catholics will be fine with this compromise, as are the Catholic Health Association and Planned Parenthood. But the bishops? They’ve gone out on a very long limb. This could be the moment when the culture-war tide finally turns and the social wedge issues long deployed so effectively by the Republican right begin to come back and bite them."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Last edited:

I dont care what stories they tell, I am not religious......
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

Testing a Flip-Flop in a spin-cycle, are you??

:eusa_whistle:

I love how progressive sit there and degrade Christianity while demanding tolerance..

Better yet, I love how leftists are tolerant of Islam, yet degrade Christianity...

Then they attempt to make bullying an issue?? :lol:

Forum List

Back