Santorum: "We're not here to serve the earth"

It's not his fault. It's just that he has difficulty when there is more than one word with more than two syllables in a post.

You didn't know that.

Innocent misunderstanding.
Well try this....Fuck Off ****....You are right only one syllable each.....but such accuracy....who needs multi-syllables when dealing with a MORON li

ke si modowacko.......you think your smart,you neg repping waste of space.....I told you before not to dialogue with me because you make me feel nausious...now:eusa_hand:too late I'm about to VOMIT.:cool:
You told me that before? I'm sorry for forgetting it's just that you are so forgettable.

So sorry.
Never apologise to me,because I never want to dialogue with you again,your comment made little sense,forget it,you'r far too stupid si mondowakerieno

Isn't this planet God's creation?
You are telling the story,please continue :cool:
It seems strange a man as religious as Sanctorum doesn't accept the creation.
And what the earth's 6000 years old I suppose......crikey what is this,the bloody loony hour where the likes of the peach and si mondoidioto are allowed out of their cages.:cuckoo:

NO :eusa_hand:tl:cool:

Lol! You sure are an angry little guy. It's easy to call someone an idiot, but can you actually debate the argument? I'd wager not.
Keep it coming LARDASS,I think I'm right about you but of course you are so wrong about me,little huh:lol::lol:tl

I wasn't referring to your physical size, just the ego you're putting on display for us all. You actually got a valid point? Or just more guesses about what I look like?
....Well I know you are Ugly

It seems strange a man as religious as Sanctorum doesn't accept the creation.
And what the earth's 6000 years old I suppose......crikey what is this,the bloody loony hour where the likes of the peach and si mondoidioto are allowed out of their cages.:cuckoo:

So, you think I believe in Creation?
NO FURTHER COMMENTS........OR DIALOGUE YOUR AN IDIOT LIKE THE MONDOSHITARINO and soooo boooring:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

So, you think I believe in Creation?
NO FURTHER COMMENTS........OR DIALOGUE YOUR AN IDIOT LIKE THE MONDOSHITARINO and soooo boooring:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:
Does your mother know you are online right now?

maturity escapes you i see.
you don't see anything,other than that you assume

this is all i needed to see:

"your an idiot like the mondoshitarino "

and...

"....well i know you are ugly"

so no...no assumption here. I see the words of a child in your posts.
Always right me and accurate but if you don't it,you might as well piss off then and bother someone else

Last edited:
you don't see anything,other than that you assume

and...

well piss off then and bother someone else

thank you for confirming my hypothesis about you.

It is no longer an educated guess...it is now a confirmed fact.

You know whgat they say....

"Sometimes it is best to keep your mouth shut and appear naive then to open it up and remove all doubt"

Cyas <S>

Survival is first and foremost.
dont vote for a DEMOCRAT,and FIGHT FOR GOVERNMENT FOR THE PEOPLE,OF THE PEOPLE,AND BY THE PEOPLE.
Don't vote for Democrats but fight for democracy. Another of the CONflicted.

and...

well piss off then and bother someone else

thank you for confirming my hypothesis about you.

It is no longer an educated guess...it is now a confirmed fact.

You know whgat they say....

"Sometimes it is best to keep your mouth shut and appear naive then to open it up and remove all doubt"

Cyas <S>
Jarhead...that is bloody funny,,,:clap2::clap2::clap2:,,RESPECT theliq

Forum List

Back