Do The Republicans Really Want To Nominate A Bible Thumper

Rick Santorum on Sunday condemned what he called President Barack Obama's world view that "elevates the Earth above man," discouraging increased use of natural resources.

The GOP presidential candidate also slammed Obama's health care overhaul for requiring insurers to pay for prenatal tests that, Santorum said, will encourage more abortions.

He told an Ohio audience that Obama's agenda is based on "some phony theology, not a theology based on the Bible,"

well we know you would rather have some ungodly, no morals, phony that is President right now that believes himself a dictator..
we are still a Christian nation..It's you no god people who are in the minority

Last edited:

I have a re-occuring dream. Actually it is based on a real experience but it changes from time to time as a frame if you will..a setting for people I really hate.

About thirty four years ago I was on my way to the Renton Muni Airport to rent a plane and I was the first upon the scene to a horrific car wreck where a late 70's Corvette had obviously been going at a high rate of speed around a long bend in the road and lost control, spun, flipped several times, smashed into a large tree near the entrance to the airport and spun back out into the street with the whole front end of the car smashed clean off of it. The occupants were still in thier seat belts ...two guys ..faces smashed beyond recognition..legs and arms all twisted. They were both VERY dead and beyond any help. The vett...what was left of the Vett was all over the road smoking and steam coming off of it from what was left of the coolant. I have never been able to get that image completely out of my mind. But strangely the occupants have changed from time to time.. For the last ten years when I have flash backs of that car wreck I see Grover Nordquist and Karl Rove all buckled up into half a Corvette and smashed into road pizza.. Does it mean anything? Probably not...It's just a dream I have.

Now, try to imagine how the two-of-them might have spent.....

.....their Night Out.

:eusa_whistle:

I would rather follow a bible thumper then the current crooks from Chicago.

Yeah....bible thumpers are real cool with their stories, myths and fables from the goat herders of two hundred decades ago. Get Real...a bunch of ancient god worship is a load of horse shit. The brainwashing of each new generation by the previous one is the only reason that crap is still around.

I actually love it. There's no way that bunch of Republican clowns can collectively or individually beat Obama. In my lifetime I've never seen such a sorry field of possible nominees and Obama will not only defeat whoever runs soundly he will also have coat tails.

I love how progressive sit there and degrade Christianity while demanding tolerance..

Better yet, I love how leftists are tolerant of Islam, yet degrade Christianity...

Then they attempt to make bullying an issue?? :lol:

Never too much love.

Let's start a LOVE TRAIN!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flsYdU64SGE]"Love Train" - Hall & Oates, Billy Ocean, Maxi Priest - YouTube[/ame]

Dont even try, you will be owned 3 ways from sunday.
I'm fairly-certain I'll survive the Obama LANDSLIDE VICTORY, in November.....when you clowns start deciding which Republican you'll sacrifice, NEXT.....to Hillary Clinton.....in 2016.

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

So as a true coward you back away. :lmao:

Lets see what will I do if Obama is reelected. Gee wally the same as I am doing now.

Dumbass.

I would rather follow a bible thumper then the current crooks from Chicago.

Yeah....bible thumpers are real cool with their stories, myths and fables from the goat herders of two hundred decades ago. Get Real...a bunch of ancient god worship is a load of horse shit. The brainwashing of each new generation by the previous one is the only reason that crap is still around.

I actually love it. There's no way that bunch of Republican clowns can collectively or individually beat Obama. In my lifetime I've never seen such a sorry field of possible nominees and Obama will not only defeat whoever runs soundly he will also have coat tails.

I love how progressive sit there and degrade Christianity while demanding tolerance..

Almost like.....

.....huh?

handjob.gif

I have a re-occuring dream. Actually it is based on a real experience but it changes from time to time as a frame if you will..a setting for people I really hate.

About thirty four years ago I was on my way to the Renton Muni Airport to rent a plane and I was the first upon the scene to a horrific car wreck where a late 70's Corvette had obviously been going at a high rate of speed around a long bend in the road and lost control, spun, flipped several times, smashed into a large tree near the entrance to the airport and spun back out into the street with the whole front end of the car smashed clean off of it. The occupants were still in thier seat belts ...two guys ..faces smashed beyond recognition..legs and arms all twisted. They were both VERY dead and beyond any help. The vett...what was left of the Vett was all over the road smoking and steam coming off of it from what was left of the coolant. I have never been able to get that image completely out of my mind. But strangely the occupants have changed from time to time.. For the last ten years when I have flash backs of that car wreck I see Grover Nordquist and Karl Rove all buckled up into half a Corvette and smashed into road pizza.. Does it mean anything? Probably not...It's just a dream I have.

images do get seared into your brain when they are that horrible.

I dont wan the men dead but sure as hell want their evil ideas allowed to die for the fasil;ures they are for the American people

Grover Norquist says a republican president just needs a hand with fingers that can hold a pen and sign his name.

Wow

Rick Santorum on Sunday condemned what he called President Barack Obama's world view that "elevates the Earth above man," discouraging increased use of natural resources.

The GOP presidential candidate also slammed Obama's health care overhaul for requiring insurers to pay for prenatal tests that, Santorum said, will encourage more abortions.

He told an Ohio audience that Obama's agenda is based on "some phony theology, not a theology based on the Bible,"

Obama has clearly stated that his policies are guided by his Christian faith.

So you elected a man who says he is guided by the Bible.

Better yet, I love how leftists are tolerant of Islam, yet degrade Christianity...

Never too much love.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flsYdU64SGE]"Love Train" - Hall & Oates, Billy Ocean, Maxi Priest - YouTube[/ame]

No...

images do get seared into your brain when they are that horrible.

I dont wan the men dead but sure as hell want their evil ideas allowed to die for the fasil;ures they are for the American people

Well...It's not like I have PSDTCQRST over it. It was just weird that these guys were so violently punnished for thier stupidity and made to sit out there on display, a warning, for all the world to see. Kinda like something ya might see in an Exorcist movie or something.. surreal.

Never too much love.

No...

NOT the spirit and attitude we were lookin for Nicky. :evil:

well we know you would rather have some ungodly, no morals, phony that is President right now that believes himself a dictator..
BEEN there......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRg7xvWyYog]President Nixon & Reverend Billy Graham Discuss Jewish control of Media.flv - YouTube[/ame]​

It's too funny. A Republican talks about his faith, and OMG the sky is falling!!!! Theocracy!!!!

Obama says his policies are driven by the Bible, and crickets........

Hypocrisy thy name is progressive.

Never too much love.

No...
We already tried things your way.

coffins%20in%20transport.jpg

iraq-war-child.jpg

funeral-flag-child.jpg

child_getty_18278s1.jpg

funeral.jpg

iraqend058.sJPG_950_2000_0_75_0_50_50.sJPG

Iraq-war-helicopter-pilot-shot-down.jpg

NOT the spirit and attitude we were lookin for Nicky. :evil:

Well I could care less...

Took your "bitter" pill this morning? Good boi. :lol:

I'm not bitter, just logical...

Telling people they need to love a stranger doesn't exactly solve problems...

We're only up to our eyeballs in debt as a nation because democrats portray themselves as the "loving" type when they're anything but...

Well I could care less...

We're only up to our eyeballs in debt as a nation because democrats portray themselves as the "loving" type when they're anything but...

Lighten up Francis... It was just a suggestion... :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs]Psyco - Lighten up Francis - YouTube[/ame]

Lighten up Francis... It was just a suggestion... :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs]Psyco - Lighten up Francis - YouTube[/ame]

No...

Thanks for the reminder that fiscal accountability scares the hell out of democrats.

Yeah......that's what's HAPPENED!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEEvVd2CPlM&feature=player_embedded]Ignored Financial Warnings And The Problem Of 'Too Big To Fail' Banks - YouTube[/ame]​

Dont even try, you will be owned 3 ways from sunday.

But I will add a kicker.

SS the fund democrats put in the general fund to hide spending.

How about you give some reliable reference for that horse shit.....it never happened.

Forum List

Back