Do the poor really have no wealth?

do you want the least able to reproduce most and the most able to reproduce least, which is what's happening now?

Edward, I laughed as hard at Idiocracy as the next fellow but you really don't believe in Eugenics, right?

Notice how he drops back and punts every time? At this rate, he's going to kicking from the top row of the bleachers by the morning.

do you want the least able to reproduce most and the most able to reproduce least, which is what's happening now?

don't drop back and punt, just answer the question thats been asked 4 times now!!

Edward, I laughed as hard at Idiocracy as the next fellow but you really don't believe in Eugenics, right?

dear, were talking about evolution which the science loving liberals heartily endorse except when it interferes with their plan to buy votes with various liberal entitlements.

Part of my love of small government is I do not use policy to decide who reproduces.

Did you have an answer btw Edward? Or will you just keep using terms of endearment towards me? Its easy. Answer a question. Its ok to have an opinion. Man up. Answer a question.

Um Edward, I answered. It is not my place nor the government's to decide.

You MUST have an answer man. Come on. Please, any answer or opinion. Just answer and prove you can.

It is not my place nor the government's to decide.

ah but the liberals have decided by encouraging and enabling
the poor to have more children than the rich with numerous entitlemems that make the poor very wealthy!!

Huh, on last year's 1040 it asked me how many dependants I had also.

Now I'm not sure where you live but last today when I was driving through South St Louis (the "good side of town lol") it did not look like em folks were wealthy.

And I know I know. Most have air conditioning and televisions, even a phone lol and many do receive a conbination of food stamps and some other aid.
So anyways. Are you against them reproducing of just wish more well off WASPs would have kids?

It is not my place nor the government's to decide.

ah but the liberals have decided by encouraging and enabling
the poor to have more children than the rich with numerous entitlemems that make the poor very wealthy!!

Huh, on last year's 1040 it asked me how many dependants I had also.

Now I'm not sure where you live but last today when I was driving through South St Louis (the "good side of town lol") it did not look like em folks were wealthy.

And I know I know. Most have air conditioning and televisions, even a phone lol and many do receive a conbination of food stamps and some other aid.
So anyways. Are you against them reproducing of just wish more well off WASPs would have kids?

common sense will make you against reversing evolution by having kids you cant support, who in turn cant support themselves and then complaining there is a wealth disparity after creating it with insane liberal policies.

How Would You Define “Poor” In America?

by LordSatan
July 29, 2011

Greg Hengler writes on TownHall:

The federal government says that 14% of Americans live in poverty. So here’s a list of luxuries that these households retain:

99.6% own a refrigerator;
81.4% own a microwave;
78.3% own an air conditioner;
73% own a car or a truck;
63.7% own cable or satellite television;
54.5% own a cell phone;
53.9% own an Xbox or PlayStation;
48.6% own a coffee maker;
38.2% own a computer;
32.3% own two or more televisions;
31% own two or more cars; and
25% own a dishwasher.

Do any of you remember John Edwards saying that there are 37 million Americans living in poverty and that their kids are going to bed hungry every night—43.6 million Americans living in poverty according to the NAACP President, Ben Jealous? Well, Robert Rector debunks that political talking point of the Left. Rector says that that only 2% experience hunger and it is only temporary. The word temporary is a key word in the poverty/rich debate too because both categories are primarily not permanent for Americans–the Left would like you to think so though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoIANhVuQ7E]What Is "Poor" In America? - YouTube[/ame]​

read More
What Is "Poor" In America? - Greg Hengler

Notice how he drops back and punts every time? At this rate, he's going to kicking from the top row of the bleachers by the morning.

don't drop back and punt, just answer the question thats been asked 4 times now!!

I've already come out pretty firmly against your call for eugenics.

if there was a call for eugenics I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away again with your liberal strawman between your legs.

In the abstract, sure. But what's the alternative? Forced sterilization? Forced abortion?

Well let's look at that.
*** Democrats were all in favor of Prefrontal Lobotomies right into the 50's
*** Democrats had no objections to inplanting Syphillis into Black people in the 30's.
*** Planned Parenthood distributes condums, pessaries, IUD's and the "Pill'regularly and is
all for abortion including late abortion.
*** Doctors routinely tie the tubes of women who do not want to reproduce.​

Then there's Octamom(s), or the "gentlemen" that purposely breed women and walk away without supporting them. There are many women out there that breed 4 or more children so they can remain on Welfare. Even teenagers are doing it.

So you tell me. I could consider accidents happening once or twice. More than that it's a habit and laws should be passed on a state level to curb people who live off others.

In the abstract, sure. But what's the alternative? Forced sterilization? Forced abortion?

Well let's look at that.
*** Democrats had no objections to inplanting Syphillis into Black people in the 30's.
*** Planned Parenthood distributes condums, pessaries, IUD's and the "Pill'regularly and is

Then there's Octamom(s), or the "gentlemen" that purposely breed women and walk away without supporting them. There are many women out there that breed 4 or more children so they can remain on Welfare. Even teenagers are doing it.

So you tell me. I could consider accidents happening once or twice. More than that it's a habit and laws should be passed on a state level to curb people who live off others.

Ah, but folks who cant support themselves become reliable liberal welfare voters, their lack of wealth allows them to claim wealth disperity, and is perfect for starting Marx's class war!!!!!

Last edited:

if there was a call for eugenics I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away again with your liberal strawman between your legs.

Edward, you need to go edit away your previous posts so you don't look like you have a short term memory problem :(

Edward, you need to go edit away your previous posts so you don't look like you have a short term memory problem :(

I'll have to put you on ignore unless you stick to substance. IF you feel you don' have the IQ yet for substance just read but keep the trivia to yourself.

The standard of poorness in America approaches wealth compared to other countries.

The standard of poorness in America approaches wealth compared to other countries.

not only that but the liberals create and sustain the poor with their idiotic policies and then complain how down trodden they are!!

When Stalin's first 5 year plan didn't work, he tried another and another until finally everyone was poor and then starving to death. It's no wonder our liberals spied for Stalin and Republicans exposed them.

Well let's look at that.

As for forms of pregency prevention, notice that every single one of those things are voluntary. Eddie seems to think they should be mandatory.

For lobotomies, the entire medical establishment thought they were good at the time. Same for electroshock therapy. It wasn't a partisan issue.

The Tuskegee experiment was a terrible abuse of human rights. It's also odd to call something Democrats wanted though, as after the discovery of penicillin as an effective treatment, the experiment when on for just as long with Republicans in the White House as it did Democrats.

So what is Planned Parenthood pracricing. I call it Eugenics. Then again, didn't we call the acts of the Nazi's genocide. Isn't it all the same? But hey, the Chinese practice what is considered eugenics all the time and will forcibly sterilize any woman who has more than the alotted children for that area. Since Obama and his cohorts turn to for their philosphy and direction, it won't be long before this will happen here.

Last edited:

So what is Planned Parenthood pracricing. I call it Eugenics. Then again, didn't we call the acts of the Nazi's genocide. Isn't it all the same? But hey, the Chinese practice what is considered eugenics all the time and will forcibly sterilize any woman who has more than the alotted children for that area. Since Obama and his cohorts turn to for their philosphy and direction, it won't be long before this will happen here.

Well, there is evolution and there is eugenics. Eugenics is essentially liberal in that it involves human meglomania like Hitler Stalin and Mao recreating the world in their image.

Evolution is conservative in that conservatives try to understand or conserve the basic nature of mankind and promote it slowly forward or protect it from liberalism.

Hitler and liberals sought fast change, conservatives don't, they resist liberal meglomania knowing it stems from psychological issues and/or ignorance.

Last edited:

I'll have to put you on ignore unless you stick to substance. IF you feel you don' have the IQ yet for substance just read but keep the trivia to yourself.
Edward, go read your posts between #'s 80 & 100 here.

You dodge the truth like an Iraqi denying the American tanks are in Baghdad.

How Would You Define “Poor” In America?

by LordSatan
July 29, 2011

Greg Hengler writes on TownHall:

The federal government says that 14% of Americans live in poverty. So here’s a list of luxuries that these households retain:

99.6% own a refrigerator;
81.4% own a microwave;
78.3% own an air conditioner;
73% own a car or a truck;
63.7% own cable or satellite television;
54.5% own a cell phone;
53.9% own an Xbox or PlayStation;
48.6% own a coffee maker;
38.2% own a computer;
32.3% own two or more televisions;
31% own two or more cars; and
25% own a dishwasher.

Do any of you remember John Edwards saying that there are 37 million Americans living in poverty and that their kids are going to bed hungry every night—43.6 million Americans living in poverty according to the NAACP President, Ben Jealous? Well, Robert Rector debunks that political talking point of the Left. Rector says that that only 2% experience hunger and it is only temporary. The word temporary is a key word in the poverty/rich debate too because both categories are primarily not permanent for Americans–the Left would like you to think so though.

read More
What Is "Poor" In America? - Greg Hengler

Thanks for the stats. I can not deny it is better to be poor in America than almost any other place. Also poor folks do not always make the best financial decisions. You did not even bring up smoking as a money waster of the poor.

Still I say East St Louis is an example if poverty even if more than half the folks there have a cell phone. Question is how to make the place better.

Forum List

Back