Do the poor really have no wealth?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
The libturds act as if they have no wealth, as if the defense budget only protects the rich!! Let them live in the Congo and see their families slaughtered by invaders and then say they have no wealth here, let them live without state of the art medical care and say they have no wealth. Let them live without free education and Social Security and say they have no wealth.

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow, so very very slow?

Nothing is free. Not even education.

I have a $5000 deductible on my health insurance so I must have $5000 in wealth if I want health care. IF I was poor on Medicare I'd have no deductible, could blow the money on a good time, and have no wealth too!!

So this means its unfair that I have wealth when I'd take the $0 deductible anytime?? This is the way liberals think.

Are you saying in a libertarian state there'd be no more public schools? I know how you hate giving out "free" stuff and all. Why should the rest of us have to educate someone else's children, right? Seems like that's theft of my hard earned money.

That's right. Private educations when not hampered or in competition with the "free" public institutions is a far superior system. It promotes the best educations at the best pricing because competition runs the day.

So, yes. No public schools.

The libturds act as if they have no wealth, as if the defense budget only protects the rich!! Let them live in the Congo and see their families slaughtered by invaders and then say they have no wealth here, let them live without state of the art medical care and say they have no wealth. Let them live without free education and Social Security and say they have no wealth.

This can all be summed up in one word. BULLSHIT!!!

of course if you were not a brain dead liberal you would sum it up with a logical argument. A liberal will be so slow as to not even be aware of that possibility. A liberal is like a Nazi or communist, he is sure of his feelings and feels no need for thinking.

of course if you were not a brain dead liberal you would sum it up with a logical argument. A liberal will be so slow as to not even be aware of that possibility. A liberal is like a Nazi or communist, he is sure of his feelings and feels no need for thinking.

Thank you for proving my point. It is an easy manipulation with you 'smart' people.

Thank you for proving my point. It is an easy manipulation with you 'smart' people.

of course if you were not a typical brain dead liberal you would sum it up with a logical argument rather than by saying, "bullshit"

Why be so afraid to put your feelings into words?

My last bout with poverty taught me the true value of a dollar, and the real meaning of wealth.

Been there and back a few times in my life. Don't ever want to be in that situation again, but I no longer fear it.

Logic and you remain tragically unacquainted.

of course if true you would present an example of that for the whole world to see. A liberal will be so perfectly slow as to not even be aware of that possibility.

of course if true you would present an example of that for the whole world to see. A liberal will be so perfectly slow as to not even be aware of that possibility.

"The libturds act as if they have no wealth, as if the defense budget only protects the rich!!"

No one is acting like that. False premise.

Did you huff a lot of paint as a kid?

"The libturds act as if they[ the poor] have no wealth, as if the defense budget only protects the rich!!"

do you mean the libturds act as if the poor have a lot of wealth??

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow?

"The libturds act as if they[ the poor] have no wealth, as if the defense budget only protects the rich!!"

No, I meant exactly what I said. Pity you're too stupid to understand even basic English.

Words have meaning, Sugartits. Sleep off your meth binge and try again.

No, I meant exactly what I said. Pity you're too stupid to understand even basic English.

Words have meaning, Sugartits. Sleep off your meth binge and try again.

do you mean the libturds act as if the poor have a lot of wealth?? It's a simple yes or no question? PLease answer with brief explanation or admit as aliberal you lack the IQ to do so?

OMG! This post is by you!

OK, I do not know the fabulous Mr. Libturd you live next to or what he thinks. Let's ask him what his feelings are.

So your premise is:
1 - if you can't afford to pay for school for your kids in Edward's dream world America, they don't get school.
2 - someone thinks the poor also don't benefit from the military.

I can see some point to 2. Frequently you read "well if you want to have the army doing that SOMEONE has to pay the taxes".

Problem is not theoretical, but practical.

If the guy shoveling turds and earning $20k a year has to pay more taxes he starves. SHOULD he work harder and make more money? Maybe. But if you and I are top 20% then someone has to be in the bottom 20% and even in the bottom 2%.

So sure, everyone one should be taxed equally in dollars in an ideal world. But it just does not work that way even when using percentages.

Are you saying in a libertarian state there'd be no more public schools? I know how you hate giving out "free" stuff and all. Why should the rest of us have to educate someone else's children, right? Seems like that's theft of my hard earned money.

Nothing is free simply because someone has to pay. Free to my neighbor means double expensive to me.

Forum List

Back