Do the poor really have no wealth?

A poor person in the US is still poor. They may not be congo poor, but they are poor.

yes and the more you support the poor it seems the more poor there are no matter how far above the Congo they have gotten. By supporting them you create them. One element of the solution has to be a system where the poor are discouraged from having more children than the rich. This more or less reverses evolution and liberals are positive about science and evolution.

Eugenics, then?

A poor person in the US is still poor. They may not be congo poor, but they are poor.

yes and the more you support the poor it seems the more poor there are no matter how far above the Congo they have gotten. By supporting them you create them. One element of the solution has to be a system where the poor are discouraged from having more children than the rich. This more or less reverses evolution and liberals are positive about science and evolution.

Eugenics, then?

why not evolution???? The liberals love the science of evolution!!!

Eugenics, then?

Social Darwinism has a pretty right-wing pedigree.

Eugenics, then?

*sigh*

do you want the least able to reproduce most and the most able to reproduce least, which is what's happening now?

Unlike you, I don't think it's the government's place to tell people how many times they can or cannot reproduce.

ah but by giving welfare housing food stamps free state of the art health care and free education they do encourage it don't they?

Isn't thinking fun??

In the abstract, sure. But what's the alternative? Forced sterilization? Forced abortion?

In the abstract, sure. But what's the alternative? Forced sterilization? Forced abortion?

I'm sure there are many options starting with a culture that says you should not have kids and make other people pay for them. Maybe as a condition of all the benefits they should be forced to thank those who provide the benefits on the assumption that they are not entitlements but gifts from oddly decent people!!

Americans, regardless of economic placement have less than replacement value children. Immigrants, otoh have 7.5 children per family. Given your logic, we should end immigration.

Americans, regardless of economic placement have less than replacement value children. Immigrants, otoh have 7.5 children per family. Given your logic, we should end immigration.

or do what Canada does, take in mostly rich and educated people

do you want the least able to reproduce most and the most able to reproduce least, which is what's happening now?

Edward, I laughed as hard at Idiocracy as the next fellow but you really don't believe in Eugenics, right?

dear, were talking about evolution which the science loving liberals heartily endorse except when it interferes with their plan to buy votes with various liberal entitlements.

Edward, I laughed as hard at Idiocracy as the next fellow but you really don't believe in Eugenics, right?

dear, were talking about evolution which the science loving liberals heartily endorse except when it interferes with their plan to buy votes with various liberal entitlements.

Part of my love of small government is I do not use policy to decide who reproduces.

Did you have an answer btw Edward? Or will you just keep using terms of endearment towards me? Its easy. Answer a question. Its ok to have an opinion. Man up. Answer a question.

Notice how he drops back and punts every time? At this rate, he's going to kicking from the top row of the bleachers by the morning.

Forum List

Back