Do the Clintons still have political clout ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Or are they like the old salmon that mate then swim up the river to die ?
I don't know.. Hillary is posturing... Bill always looks like the clown at jack in the box.. Do bernie and the other 400 want them at their rallies ? I don't want them at trump rallies either.

Last edited:
I don't know.. Hillary is posturing... Bill always looks like the clown at jack in the box.. Do bernie and the other 400 want them at their rallies ? I don't want them at trump rallies either.

Not since Nov 8, 2016

Are there contributions to the Clinton Crime Foundations still going on? No? Then the Clintons are done. Hillary everyday wakes up in her vomit after a hard night drinking chardonnay crying about all those stupid deplorable women who voted for President Trump....

The Clintons have a lot of dirt on people, so the fact that they are threats gives them a certain amount of clout.

Monetarily - not so much as the dropping prices of their recent "tour" and fall in donations to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation demonstrate.

The Clintons have a lot of dirt on people, so the fact that they are threats gives them a certain amount of clout.

Monetarily - not so much as the dropping prices of their recent "tour" and fall in donations to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation demonstrate.

The Clintons are not the only politicians with access to hitmen so blackmail is problematical.

The Clintons are not the only politicians with access to hitmen so blackmail is problematical.
Mathematical

They are quite adept at destroying reputations.

They are quite adept at destroying reputations.
The lovely and classy ms Monica.

Forum List

Back