Do some Whites really call each other "honky"?...

You doubt a lot of things and so far you havent been correct on anything.

I know that the sun can burn your black ass.
Stop watching my ass convict. If youre gay thats fine but I'm not so give it a rest.

Stop dreaming boy!
I'm awake. You are the one that starting talking about my ass convict. Give it a rest because it would never happen.

I stated a fact. Are you denying that you can be burnt by the sun?
Facts are I can stay out in the sun 5x longer than you. Why did you claim that was not true convict?

I know that the sun can burn your black ass.
Stop watching my ass convict. If youre gay thats fine but I'm not so give it a rest.

Stop dreaming boy!
I'm awake. You are the one that starting talking about my ass convict. Give it a rest because it would never happen.

Facts are I can stay out in the sun 5x longer than you. Why did you claim that was not true convict?

I didn't.

You should rephrase your first sentence to say that your skin color allows you to stay unprotected in the sun 5x longer without risk of severe sunburn. Because the fact is, I can stay out in the sun all day long.

Stop dreaming boy!

I didn't.

You should rephrase your first sentence to say that your skin color allows you to stay unprotected in the sun 5x longer without risk of severe sunburn. Because the fact is, I can stay out in the sun all day long.
You did convict. Dont start lying now. We can read the record.

You should learn how to read. I know they had classes for you while you were in prison. What does "I can stay out in the sun 5x longer than you" mean to you white boy? If you stayed out in the sun all day you would die convict. Stop trying to convince me. :laugh:

Stop dreaming boy!

I didn't.

You should learn how to read. I know they had classes for you while you were in prison. What does "I can stay out in the sun 5x longer than you" mean to you white boy? If you stayed out in the sun all day you would die convict. Stop trying to convince me. :laugh:

Fact is boy, you cannot stay out in the sun any longer than I or anyone else.

Now you may want to revise your statement that would make it a true statement.

I didn't.

I can stay out in the sun longer than any white boy. Nature blessed me with a natural bio conductor that also protects my skin.

Now you may want to take some of those reading lessons they offer in prison. Hurry up boy.

I didn't.

I can stay out in the sun longer than any white boy. Nature blessed me with a natural bio conductor that also protects my skin.

Now you may want to take some of those reading lessons they offer in prison. Hurry up boy.

I can stay out from sun up to sun down the same as any man.

I didn't.

Sure you can. I already told you to stop trying to convince me. In order to stay in the sun from sunup to sundown you would need 5 gallons of sunblock SPF 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 or you would drop dead white boy!
laugh.gif

I didn't.

"bio conductor", what he means is he sweats like a black pig. :lmao:

I didn't.

Sure you can. I already told you to stop trying to convince me. In order to stay in the sun from sunup to sundown you would need 5 gallons of sunblock SPF 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 or you would drop dead white boy!
laugh.gif

I've done it hundreds of times and I'm still alive.

laugh.gif

No you havent. Stop trying to get me to believe you. After all you are a known convict and liar.

laugh.gif

No you havent. Stop trying to get me to believe you. After all you are a known convict and liar.

I don't give a rat's ass what you believe. I have labored many times outside from dawn to dusk. Ex-con you moron!

laugh.gif

I don't give a rat's ass what you believe. I have labored many times outside from dawn to dusk. Ex-con you moron!
What were you in for? Trolling? :D

laugh.gif

What were you in for? Trolling? :D

Aggravated assault w/intent

laugh.gif

Of course you care. There is a reason you are trying your hardest to convince me.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back