CDZ Do some ethnic groups correlate with per capita income?

Bourgeois values of a strong work ethic, frugality, and self-sufficiency combined with the education-career-marriage-children sequence and the Rule of Law/Individual & Property Rights of Western Civ correlate with higher Per Capita Income.

Germany was a world power long before the Marshall Plan
Germany was an industrial power and Africa STILL can't feed itself in the 21st century
this isn't even close
Germany had a major navy/army/industry--while Africa was still had no electricity
stop the nonsensical crap

Germany was a world power for like a decade after failed Reganomics like plans of deficit military spending and racism. Each time it was left looking like above and unable to feed itself despite having a considerably better climate than Ethiopia.

We were there handing out food. Look up the unit histories.
Germany is DE.....
Germany is one of the top economies in the world
please name a Sub-Saharan country that comes even near Germany
percapgdp.jpg

Oh, I'm not saying your maps are wrong and I don't want to waste your time hunting down links to facts we agree on. I'm just saying you need to look at why things are the way they are.

Pretty much at the end of the biggest German "Empire", er "uprising" I can think of we were defending 1/2 of the former Germany from the Russians who were more than capable of turning it into their toy farmland. Then we built it into a showcase of capitalism with our tax money and all the money Elvis spent while in the service.

Germany stopped existing. They were helpless without food or allies but they proved useful to us and the British while Stalin the monster couldn't bring himself to exterminate his half of them.
and look at them now

I think we have found common ground then.

We, the United Mutts of America, built a capitalist beacon out of Germany.
...no--the Germans had a great culture of discipline/strictness/orderliness/record keeping/preciseness/organization/work ethic
..how do you think they conquered so much in WW2 so fast?--France had one of the largest armies in the world and great tanks--and the British were helping them--yet Germany defeated not one but 2 armies...and a ''large country --''fast''...that's why they called it a Blitzkrieg--lightening war.....
....they took over Denmark and Norway,etc

..also like Japan and Britain--2 small islands --with very little resources---but they became powerhouses
..Japan's army/culture was/is known for discipline/work ethic/etc
..Japanese soldiers were known to go long distances without much food/water/etc

..after WW2 Germany and Japan would not have been able to come out of it like they did --as ''fast'' without their culture as it was

Germany was a world power for like a decade after failed Reganomics like plans of deficit military spending and racism. Each time it was left looking like above and unable to feed itself despite having a considerably better climate than Ethiopia.

Germany is DE.....
percapgdp.jpg

Oh, I'm not saying your maps are wrong and I don't want to waste your time hunting down links to facts we agree on. I'm just saying you need to look at why things are the way they are.

Pretty much at the end of the biggest German "Empire", er "uprising" I can think of we were defending 1/2 of the former Germany from the Russians who were more than capable of turning it into their toy farmland. Then we built it into a showcase of capitalism with our tax money and all the money Elvis spent while in the service.

Germany stopped existing. They were helpless without food or allies but they proved useful to us and the British while Stalin the monster couldn't bring himself to exterminate his half of them.
and look at them now

...no--the Germans had a great culture of discipline/strictness/orderliness/record keeping/preciseness/organization/work ethic
..how do you think they conquered so much in WW2 so fast?--France had one of the largest armies in the world and great tanks--and the British were helping them--yet Germany defeated not one but 2 armies...and a ''large country --''fast''...that's why they called it a Blitzkrieg--lightening war.....

..also like Japan and Britain--2 small islands --with very little resources---but they became powerhouses

..after WW2 Germany and Japan would not have been able to come out of it like they did --as ''fast'' without their culture as it was

Germany is DE.....
percapgdp.jpg

and look at them now

Aw dude. The book I have to return to the library right now is The battle of the tanks, Kursk. I'm pretty hip on German kill ratios. They did amazingly well and got annihilated in The Great Patriotic War. Summer 1942 was their last real offensive though.

But yeah, losers usually learn from the last war and the German military performed wonderfully in WWII.

I mean they lost to an army which just had its officer corps purged by the man who would have went down as the greatest villain of the century if not for a couple Germans but still. Most countries don't start wars which will end their existence and leave them beggars a few years later.

Forum List

Back