Do Republicans think "God" is behind all the extreme weather?

R

rdean

In the past, there have been right wingers who blame weather events on gays and feminists. But now, the weather is extreme all over the world. How do they explain that?

In the past, there have been right wingers who blame weather events on gays and feminists. But now, the weather is extreme all over the world. How do they explain that?

What Can True Christians Do to Help Speed Up Global Warming So Jesus Comes Back Quicker?

Sermon by Pastor Deacon Fred

The fate of the world rests in God's Hands alone - not ours!As True Bible believing Christians™, we have a much better understanding about the fate of this planet than any Biologist, Environmentalist, or so-called scientist because we have a personal relationship with the Fellow who created this whole place to begin with! Friends, as True Christians™ then, being familiar with the Holy Bible gives you more authority than anyone who holds a post-graduate degree! That's something to be proud of - don't wince about it! And don't let people call you crazy! God's Holy Scriptures give the poorest farmer's servant in our congregation the power to win an argument with a Bio-Chemist, or a Nuclear Physicist - without even knowing a lick about what them folks studied in their fancy secular universities! What these ignorant unsaved, over-educated folks don't understand is that they can gather all the data, all the research and present all the facts they care to collect about any subject under the sun - but when you hold it next to child-like faith in the Almighty God, the most learned Evolutionist or Environmentalist, will widen their blind eyes in awe, and cower in fear at the truth of God's Word! Praise Jesus! For the simple truth, we need only look to our old children's Sunday School song, "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands!" Oh, GLORY!

All this hub-bub about conserving energy, and protecting the environment is enough to make me want to pull my hair out! How about you? Why should we give a lick if our thermometers are edging up a bit, when the Lord promised He is going to turn the whole dang planet into a fire ball any minute now? Who is going to protect the ice cubes in Greenland then, my friends? Satan is sending out a false anxiety, and misdirected mass-hysteria about the environment! The roots of these phony fears are planted deeply into so-called "facts" which sprout from poisonous seeds between the hot-rocks scattered across the sandy shores of the Lake of Fire. Its Satan's way of slapping Jesus in the face while he still has a chance! A-men? The only fact these folks should really be afraid of is the fact that if they don't believe in Jesus Christ, that our loving God is going to roast them alive in Hell for eternity! Now, if you ask me - I'd be much more concerned about what is going to happen to me for eternity than I am about what's going to happen to me in the next few years! A-men?

God teaches us in the Bible that "thinking" and "worrying" is an absolute waste of time! 

What Can True Christians™ Do to Help Speed Up Global Warming So Jesus Comes Back Quicker?

People with functioning brains (this excludes you, of course) know that "extreme weather" is not only a subjective concept, but that wide climate and weather variations occur naturally.

Anyway, thanks for asking and have a super day.

Showing your bias...again. I know you don't like thinking about it, but there are gays, pro-choice and Atheist Republicans. People might give you more credibility if you phrased your question with "Fundamental Christians", but then you wouldn't be you.:D

People with functioning brains (this excludes you, of course) know that "extreme weather" is not only a subjective concept, but that wide climate and weather variations occur naturally.

Anyway, thanks for asking and have a super day.

In other words, we don't know and no over educated scientist is going to tell us.

If the radical left has to ask that question it must mean they are at the end of their rope in promoting the religion of "global warming". GW is a religion. You have to disregard what you see and feel and have faith when unnamed "scientists" say it's warm when you are freezing your ass-ets off. The radical leftie warmers even condemn unbelievers to a fiery demise and label them (us) as "deniers" (heretics) to avoid having to argue about the issue.

Absolutely!

God is also behind my favorite television shows being cancelled because He wants me in church more.

It's His fault I didn't get the new job closer to home.

He also put the nail in my tire.

I'm also pretty sure He was behind the Mountain Dew outage at my nearby Circle K.

:cuckoo:

Some do, which is silly as atheists saying God is not behind it all.

None of us know.

Perhaps he is pissing on us to hope we'd slap the godless heathens around a little bit on their constant attack on ethics and the cross...............

Perhaps he's giving us a sign to bring back morals and family values again.

Or maybe he's tired of atheist sacrificing chickens and not eating them.

missed your shock therapy again eh ???

there is no extreme weather

not looking at history

Just like there are no "extreme" Republicans. Just looking at the House.

we don't have to wonder anymore what it's like inside the brain of a insane person

it's right before our eyes

not looking at history

dems want to remove the 2nd and steal the property of citizens.

got anyone on the reps team that vile?

So who still doubts that the Koch Brothers pay Deany to post here to make liberals look like morons

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

not looking at history

dems want to remove the 2nd and steal the property of citizens.

got anyone on the reps team that vile?

Republicans don't even know what the 2nd says and want to bring down the country. They've already done more damage than al Qaeda. Compared to the GOP, al Qaeda is honest in their intentions.

God thinks Mother Nature blames and punishes the evangelicals with the extreme weather.

Forum List

Back