Zone1 Do Psychics Exist?

You clearly have a need to obfuscate but you actually will never make a mistake if you keep to the truth .
Bit late for you to try and start . And resist judging others by your own low standard .
You are in zone 1 one keep it to yerself.

I never take notice of Zones . Have no idea what the term even means .

People who limit themselves are not my cup of poison .
It's bad enough dealing with people who struggle to put more than a couple of sentences together without also worrying whether they even know where they are , or , what the year is
Zoning . rofl..
You will tell me next that there are big areas for fat people and tatty areas for people with Tattoos.

"Snake Oil Salesmen" were folks that made outrageous claims for "miracle elixirs" that were mostly grain alcohol with just a hint of opium and flavoring.

Ever see The Outlaw Jose Wales?

Oh okay and nope!

You clearly have a need to obfuscate but you actually will never make a mistake if you keep to the truth .
Bit late for you to try and start . And resist judging others by your own low standard .
he admits he lies.

I remember a news story I heard listening to the radio in my car years ago. This was when the 1-900 numbers were common. A teenager ran up a bill of tens of thousands of dollars calling psychic hot lines. Her father got mad and killed her.

If the psychics were real.. they should have warned her.

I have had dreams that came true but I think it was my mind picking up on subtle clues and putting those clues togather and coming up with a probable out come. Sort of like the fictional character Sherlock Holmes would do.

There are some faith healers that are open to the spiritual world, but most of them are fakes.
I watched faith healers on television after I had watched Sunday school movies in which Jesus healed people. I noticed the enormous difference. The faith healers used a lot of emotion, a lot of yelling. Jesus would simply touch people and they were cured.

I have had dreams that came true but I think it was my mind picking up on subtle clues and putting those clues togather and coming up with a probable out come. Sort of like the fictional character Sherlock Holmes would do.
I never really answered the question. Yes, I do think it's possible, but not like the hucksters we see or the entertainers in Las Vegas. I have been witness to two faith healings so I do believe in it but like the other posters, I am skeptical of most.

Last edited:
1. Since my beloved brother's premature passing away, I have become obsessed with psychic mediums.

a. A psychic claims to tell the future.
b. A psychic-medium claims to tell the future and to contact deceased people.

2. So far I have paid for two telephone readings with two different mediums.

a. They have not given me any insightful news about my brother.

b. I am now looking for a third medium. Then I shall stop consulting them.

3. Many people ridicule mediums and say that they are grief vampires.

a. Personally, I have an open mind.

4. I am now reading (and replying to) only the paranormal forum.

a. I have lost all interest in politics.

I already know that I'm going to get a lot of laughs from this, but sometimes I just know things that is way too much of a coincidence to be one. I call it being spiritually psychic because I believe that I get this information from God,.. but I sort of want to know everybody else's opinion on this. mudwhistle, JGalt, lg325, and Meister,... You guys are Christians as well so I thought that I would tag you guys since you might think that I'm less crazy than the atheists. Oh and Calypso Jones.
i also interact with God on a regular basis :)
nothing wrong with that.
and what you call it is up to you.

Forum List

Back