Do Palestinians ever have the right of self-defence against Israel?

End the occupation if you don't want rockets.

There is not even one SINGLE Israeli in the Gaza strip.

There is no need for sending missiles. There is a blockade because of the missiles and terror.

They don't want blockade? they don't want shortage? they don't want attacks?

Stop the rockets.

Not the other way around.

What you say is basically saying to a teenage girl, don't get out if you don't wanna be raped.
It's more like don't rape if you don't want to be raped.

It's more like you missed a perfect opportunity not to press the submit reply button.

If Syria, Jordan and Egypt would take their citizens, problem solved.
Palestinian's don't need to go anywhere. They're right where the should be, in their ancestral home. Why don't you FO&D?

If the alleged "occupation" overwhelms you so, why not go to the Middle East and fire some rockets into Israel on your own?
Shove that up your ass, you disgusting fucking bitch! After 45 years, there's nothing "alleged" about it. You are nothing but a skumbag. Fuck you and everyone pushing this bullshit! Maybe you should be wiped out?

It's cowardly to encourage others to do your Jew hating.
There you go, making baseless accusations you can't prove.

There is not even one SINGLE Israeli in the Gaza strip.

There is no need for sending missiles. There is a blockade because of the missiles and terror.

They don't want blockade? they don't want shortage? they don't want attacks?

Stop the rockets.

Not the other way around.

What you say is basically saying to a teenage girl, don't get out if you don't wanna be raped.
Israel maintains "effective control" over the Gaza strip and that satisfy's the definition of an occupation. I've already posted this and you act like you never seen it. Ignoring the truth will not make it go away.

The blockade is there to punish the Palestinian's for electing Hamas. It's bullshit to claim you're trying to prevent rocket attacks with the blockade. All one has to see is one of those video's showing Palestinian's at an Israeli checkpoint being refused passage AFTER it was determined they had no weapons.

Palestinian's don't need to go anywhere. They're right where the should be, in their ancestral home. Why don't you FO&D?

If the alleged "occupation" overwhelms you so, why not go to the Middle East and fire some rockets into Israel on your own?
Shove that up your ass, you disgusting fucking bitch! After 45 years, there's nothing "alleged" about it. You are nothing but a skumbag. Fuck you and everyone pushing this bullshit! Maybe you should be wiped out?

Use a little bit of civility, trashmouth.

End the occupation if you don't want rockets.
If Syria, Jordan and Egypt would take their citizens, problem solved. If the alleged "occupation" overwhelms you so, why not go to the Middle East and fire some rockets into Israel on your own? It's cowardly to encourage others to do your Jew hating.
If Russia, the US, Germany, France, England, Canada, Ethiopia and all the other countries who sent Jews would take them back...
Oh, and arab states pony up some very big adjusted money to compensate jews (and their descendants) kicked out of arab countries, plus some very-very big money for property and land in Israel ... . Doubt very much arabs will be putting their oilfields in service of palistanians - the former are perfectly aware of the bullshitt nature of the latter.
If jews left for Centaurus, the territory will be divided among Egypt, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan, the governments of which will grab and divide sweet bits. Feisty hamasistas and fatahistas, daring to lay claim on anything, will be granted an express appointment with allah. Other ones will run away, hopefully obtaining positions in univerisities, where they will lament the "would be" and the "would have been". Lectures and courses will be losing popularity since there will no jews to pester. World governments will blow a sigh of relief behind closed doors and agree on one thing "At last and eff'em palistanians" happy to dump the load on arabs. Palistanians will be lucky to retain their small production shops, the bigger ones may as well go to those respective states to solve unemployment problems. All the dividing states will appreciate new taxpayers. The UNRWA ist kaput. Time to work. Pass the shovels. Feel free to elaborate further.

You sound like I've been sucking too much Muslim dick. Give it a break and come up for air once in a while, groin boy.

Think what you want.
Children killed since September 2000
Israeli 129
Palestinian 1477

Palestinian "terrorism" is a drop in the bucket.

Palestinians use their women and children as shields. That is also why they die.
Whoever uses their own women and children as a human shield is the worst terrorist possible.
Israel has higher values than that.:eusa_whistle:

Every Israeli citizen is a human shield.

Every Israeli citizen is a fighter.

Attacking terrorists on their way to make terror attacks and fire rockets is completely justiified and should be considered a Palestinian violation of the ceasefire.

Or is that it makes you happy see things like the Eilat terror attack last year? many Israelis killed and injured.

Yeah, it probebly suits you and Tinmore.:mad:
Wrong. An attack violates the ceasefire. Anything short of that, is not an attack.

You people really do take the cake for ridiculous statements.

We heard about the attack in the Cinema in Colorado. That was a very sad thing, indeed, and many innocent people were harmed.

But listening to that on the radio. It got us Israelis thinking one thing. "Why do you give 'em guns?" Why don't you have a clear policy about it? or change the law of weapon carrying? Why when you KNOW your people are in good chance of being hurt now, or tomorrow, or the next day, you don't do anything to prevent? to change?

That is what targeted attacks are, in case you don't get it. We don't wait for a terrorist to go bomb a bus and then wait for the world to "condemn" the "tragedy". we go and shoot their a**es down so they won't harm us.

When someone is clearly planning of muder, we don't respect the ceasefire, because the ceasefire broke once you do certain things to kill. We don't think American. And you should stop think American, as well.

Attacking terrorists on their way to make terror attacks and fire rockets is completely justiified and should be considered a Palestinian violation of the ceasefire.

Or is that it makes you happy see things like the Eilat terror attack last year? many Israelis killed and injured.

Yeah, it probebly suits you and Tinmore.:mad:
Wrong. An attack violates the ceasefire. Anything short of that, is not an attack.

We heard about the attack in the Cinema in Colorado. That was a very sad thing, indeed, and many innocent people were harmed.

But listening to that on the radio. It got us Israelis thinking one thing. "Why do you give 'em guns?" Why don't you have a clear policy about it? or change the law of weapon carrying? Why when you KNOW your people are in good chance of being hurt now, or tomorrow, or the next day, you don't do anything to prevent? to change?

That is what targeted attacks are, in case you don't get it. We don't wait for a terrorist to go bomb a bus and then wait for the world to "condemn" the "tragedy". we go and shoot their a**es down so they won't harm us.

When someone is clearly planning of muder, we don't respect the ceasefire, because the ceasefire broke once you do certain things to kill. We don't think American. And you should stop think American, as well.

Lips, I could ask you the same kind of question: why, if you don't want civilians targeted, does Israel put them all in the army, thus making them targets wherever they are.

Palestinians use their women and children as shields. That is also why they die.
Whoever uses their own women and children as a human shield is the worst terrorist possible.
Israel has higher values than that.:eusa_whistle:

Every Israeli citizen is a human shield.

Every Israeli citizen is a fighter.

Maybe that is why they are not considered "civilians" by the fourth Geneva Convention.

Lips, I could ask you the same kind of question: why, if you don't want civilians targeted, does Israel put them all in the army, thus making them targets wherever they are.

Because we need to protect the country. No one will do that for us.

We Israelis know the feeling

No, you don't.
When was the last time anyone was killed by one of those crappy "rockets"?

Conversely, when was the last time a Palestinian man, woman, or child was killed by the "brave" IDF, shooting from afar?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
You know, I have no dog in this fight. I live here in the United States, smack dab in the middle in the state of Oklahoma. My day-to-day life consists of trying to keep a small working cattle ranch going. My biggest worry is about how much feed is going to cost me and whether or not I can get the hay from the field into the pole barn.

But here's the deal. I listen to this stuff about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and I have to tell you that I see no Israeli's strapping suicide vests onto men and women and marching them into schools or check points to blow up the odd Israeli. I don't see the Israeli's launching Katusha rockets randomly into settlements hoping that they can blow up a child or someone else. I haven't seen the Israeli's take over a school full of children and then kill all of them. I don't see the Israeli's making cartoons so they can brainwash their children into why it is a good thing to kill someone. And the last point? I don't see the Israeli's electing a bona fide terrorist organization to represent them in some banana like national government who's only real goal is to pad their own pockets with aid money anyway.

Since the creation of the state of Israel, their neighbors have been trying to destroy them and the Israeli's have kind of stood on their own two feet and said, "Uh, no... we aren't going through this again." You got to give it to them, they've got cajones. I mean time after time after time, the Israeli's do what they need to do to keep themselves from the ovens (where the Arabs would SURELY put them if they had the chance).

I think it was Cicero who said it best: "If you are not the first to strike, you will surely be the first struck."

I am an evengelical Christian conservative and I give money to an organization that supports the state of Israel. I give it to them because they help Israeli children who's parents have been killed in terrorist attacks. I will continue to give to this charity.

You know, while Egypt was friendly with Israel, they were at peace and prosperous. A wise man said it best: You will know them by their works. If the Palestinians are getting a bad rep, it's because of what they do... simple as that.

I think it was Cicero who said it best: "If you are not the first to strike, you will surely be the first struck."

I am an evengelical Christian conservative and I give money to an organization that supports the state of Israel. I give it to them because they help Israeli children who's parents have been killed in terrorist attacks. I will continue to give to this charity.

You know, while Egypt was friendly with Israel, they were at peace and prosperous. A wise man said it best: You will know them by their works. If the Palestinians are getting a bad rep, it's because of what they do... simple as that.

No, it isn't.
Israelis have murdered 3-10 times as many innocent men, women and children as the reverse!

You, Sniper, are a victim of the well-controlled mass media which only gives you the Israeli point of view. E.g., Do you believe that "Iran wants to kill all the Jews/wipe them off the face of the earth"?

Did you know that over 20 THOUSAND Jews prefer to live in Iran? Even when offered money to move to Israel?

PS- Does your support of Israel include the belief that Jews will get to heaven only through Jesus?

Forum List

Back